The hypocracy of atheism

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-08-2014, 08:53 PM
RE: The hypocracy of atheism
(21-08-2014 07:19 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  
(21-08-2014 07:15 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Your the one selling god and I don't trust you or Sye. If you can't answer simple questions obviously your theory fails.

You already believe in God. Drinking Beverage

Oh, so now you are going to bring that retarded line of logic with us.

Let me get this straight Mr. Christian. If we already believe in god, and your religion requires us to believe in god as the soul 100% reason for going to heaven. Then why are you wasting my fucking time?

Since apparently, according to Sye Ten's Scripture logic and how most of Christianity works. It does not matter how much I try to tell people that god doesn't exist or how much I am "fooling" myself, I still believe according to you and thus everything is fine and your wasting your time arguing with me when you can be owning slaves and beating them the right way so they get up within 2 days and all the other stuff Jesus wants us to do so you can be off earning more afterlife points then the rest of us.

See? We all believe in god according to Sye's logic your trying to use, so your wasting our time by arguing with us...because apparently it doesn't matter what we think we believe in and since we already believe anyway than everything is fine.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Shadow Fox's post
21-08-2014, 09:42 PM
(21-08-2014 07:06 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  
(21-08-2014 07:02 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  which made up god are you referring to?

The one true God which exists necessarily. The one true God whom everyone knows exists.

Sorry. A deity that is *of necessity* brought (forced) into existence, (exists necessarily) is subject to Reality, and cannot be it's master/creator/sustainer. I asked HOW your god creates Reality by speaking. I did not ask you to just repeat your prior assertion, for which you provided no evidence or logical explanation. A deity which eternally existed was always, of necessity, always concurrently, of necessity, only PART of Reality. Non-existence thereby also always existed. Reality, even with an extant deity, remains unexplained.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
21-08-2014, 10:40 PM
This seems very "poe" to me. Given dido's posting history, I think he is just fishing for responses. I'll be moving along then :/
22-08-2014, 12:03 AM
He's just a lying troll. Dime a dozen and not an ounce of originality.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
22-08-2014, 02:48 AM
(21-08-2014 10:40 PM)Michael_Tadlock Wrote:  This seems very "poe" to me. Given dido's posting history, I think he is just fishing for responses. I'll be moving along then :/

I'm beginning to suspect that diddo's mental health has seriously declined and we're actually observing a mental break down in progress.

Germans refer to mad people as spinning and you can see that here. He's spinning round repeating the same baseless assertions at an ever faster rate caring less each time if they are in any way meaningful responses. He seems to be clinging ever more desperately to some belief that he thinks he can base his life on which will make everything better.

I'm not actually sure it's healthy for diddo to be on this forum. I think I might desist from responding in future.
[+] 3 users Like Mathilda's post
22-08-2014, 02:59 AM
(22-08-2014 02:48 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(21-08-2014 10:40 PM)Michael_Tadlock Wrote:  This seems very "poe" to me. Given dido's posting history, I think he is just fishing for responses. I'll be moving along then :/

I'm beginning to suspect that diddo's mental health has seriously declined and we're actually observing a mental break down in progress.

Germans refer to mad people as spinning and you can see that here. He's spinning round repeating the same baseless assertions at an ever faster rate caring less each time if they are in any way meaningful responses. He seems to be clinging ever more desperately to some belief that he thinks he can base his life on which will make everything better.

I'm not actually sure it's healthy for diddo to be on this forum. I think I might desist from responding in future.

Maybe this is what happened to HBL?!

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
22-08-2014, 05:24 AM
(21-08-2014 07:01 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  
(21-08-2014 03:45 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  His arguments are self refuting, because he cannot prove or guarantee that his god isn't lying to him (he assumes his god is truthful, but he cannot prove it; it is a presupposition, and since his entire argument is built upon it, it all falls apart). Done.

I just debunked Sye with one sentence.

You're welcome.

Now fuck off.

Anything God says becomes the truth.

Unless your god lied when he told you that...

Uh oh, there goes your retarded bullshit house-of-cards again!

Now fuck off.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
22-08-2014, 06:18 AM
(21-08-2014 07:00 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  
(21-08-2014 06:05 PM)Hafnof Wrote:  Ok, so as already stated Sye acknowledges the problem of hard solipsism. "You can't really know anything", he says, "because you can't be sure of your own senses or even your own mind". "Oh, I but I know something", he continues. "You see, I have contact with an alien being who doesn't exist within our frame of reference but instead he says exists within a prime reality - one that is really really true, and because of that that alien-beast knows everything and knows it for certain. He can be sure of his own mind - not like us in our contingent reality. It's not like he could ever doubt his own existence or wonder if there is yet a higher plane of reality beyond his own. No his is definitely the prime one. He told me so. Also, he told me that he can never ever ever ever tell a lie or not know anything. He told me I can totally trust him in this regard. Also, my sense of what he is telling me is sufficiently trustworthy to make these absolute claims. I know all of this because this alien-beast-man-being told me in OLD BOOK that all this was true. Sometimes he communicates with me telepathically, but I can't always be sure of that so I always look in OLD BOOK to make sure I received his telepathic message correctly. Sometimes OLD BOOK says funny things like man-bear-pig-alien-beast-being sometimes lies to people or doesn't know things. I ignore those parts. That old beast-war-murder-being he's just such a funny guy. Those bits are obviously some cheeky bit of humour inserted to make us all laugh."

I gather this is the 100% convincing argument for the existence of God you're referring to diddo?

That would be a good argument... If you were capable of using logic without God.

I don't understand your response. Are you saying you find this (Sye's) argument "good"? I'm not making an argument myself here, I'm presenting Sye's argument to you and offering you the chance to clarify it or defend it. Are you interested in doing so?

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
22-08-2014, 04:28 PM (This post was last modified: 22-08-2014 09:37 PM by GirlyMan.)
(21-08-2014 06:41 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(21-08-2014 06:35 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Yeah yeah, old man, I got it. You will argue for an external reality every bit as hard as a fundie argues for whatever the fuck they argue for. I ain't willing to call my subjective interpretation of my sensory input "reality", that's the realm of physicists and they are saying some crazy fucking shit. Don't mean I can't pretend and go along with the game. Do I really think the moon ain't there if nobody's looking? ... I ain't qualified to answer that and it makes no fucking difference 'cause I still gotta wake up and go to work in the morning.

Don't go full Lumy on us Girly.

Nah, it would've taken Loomy a wall full of text to express that. Tongue

(21-08-2014 08:26 PM)Chas Wrote:  Yabut, fat man, I ain't willing to call my subjective interpretation of my sensory input "reality" either. Dodgy

Now now old man, no need to get personal. Big Grin

(21-08-2014 08:26 PM)Chas Wrote:  Just that we all experience something and there is a concordance among experiences. That something is reality.

I buy that. I'm still reluctant to call that "reality". I call it The Game and I might as well play it since I'm here. But that's probably the best colloquial description I've seen. Thumbsup

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
22-08-2014, 06:18 PM
(22-08-2014 04:28 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(21-08-2014 06:41 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Don't go full Lumy on us Girly.

Nah, it would've taken Lumy a wall full of text to express that. Tongue

(21-08-2014 08:26 PM)Chas Wrote:  Yabut, fat man, I ain't willing to call my subjective interpretation of my sensory input "reality" either. Dodgy

Now now old man, no need to get personal. Big Grin

(21-08-2014 08:26 PM)Chas Wrote:  Just that we all experience something and there is a concordance among experiences. That something is reality.

I buy that. I'm still reluctant to call that "reality". I call it The Game and I might as well play it since I'm here. But that's probably the best colloquial description I've seen. Thumbsup

Perhaps it's human reality. It certainly isn't a dog's or cat's or frog's reality.

Which reminds me - Chas, did you get a new kitten? If so I missed the pics...

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post