The indivisible guide - resistance movement

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-02-2017, 06:26 PM
The indivisible guide - resistance movement
https://www.indivisibleguide.com/

Quote:WHO IS THIS DOCUMENT BY AND FOR?
We: Are former progressive congressional staffers who saw the Tea Party beat back President Obama’s agenda.
We: See the enthusiasm to fight the Trump agenda, and want to share insider info on how best to influence Congress to do that.
You: Want to do your part to beat back the Trump agenda and understand that will require more than calls and petitions.
You: Should use this guide, share it, amend it, make it your own, and get to work.

These are the people organizing the town hall participation by never trumpers. None of them have been paid. It's the progressive counterpart to the tea party.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-02-2017, 07:47 PM
RE: The indivisible guide - resistance movement
We have a local chapter that is just getting off the ground.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
20-02-2017, 11:56 PM
I've noticed with amusement over the years of the liberal re-branding to "Progressive". A dead fish gift wrapped is still a dead fish.

I'm looking forward to the day when "Conservatives" re-brand themselves.

I'm not sure what it'll be - but you can bet there will be some really serious mental gymnastics involved.

That might be a fun thread to start -- "New Names for Old, Outdated Bullshit"...

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
21-02-2017, 06:38 AM
They have the right idea - young people working locally, making contact with their officials and running for office.

I hope they keep gaining momentum, and I hope they also learn to reach across the isle. It's crucial to break the crap of refusal to cooperate with the other party. But to do that, we need to talk with real people, voters, not politicians.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man