The internet isn't safe to use.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-02-2013, 08:41 PM
RE: The internet isn't safe to use.
(09-02-2013 03:10 AM)Nappa Wrote:  Nor is television, be weary when you use these devices for they can and will corrupt your mind and train of thought if you allow them to. There is a large difference between entertainment and distractions, these electronic devices mainly serve as distractions, for thousands of years humans managed to entertain themselves without the use of electricity. Unless some douchebag roman decided to build up some static electricity to shock his guard buddy while they were on sentry duty.

If you want entertainment read a book, take a walk, lift some weights, socialized with people face to face not over the phone.

I have given you a warning, take it as you will.
I agree with you to some extent.

When we watch TV, all messages are just one way. We can't debate, expose our point of view or say that something is not true, although we
can always change channel or turn it off and come to the thinking atheist forums...

Internet is as safe as you want it to be. Not safe when you have a Facebook account and post your personal pictures and expose your life to
the whole world.

But even posting "anonymously" in these forums might be risky: imagine if someone hacked this server and had access to the IP addresses
you've been using... For someone who lives in Irak, Iran, etc. where being atheist means being beheaded this is a serious risk.

Anyway, here we are, you and me... so no big deal after all, right?

DISCLAIMER: If you find a message from me offensive, inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it.
If you don't know how to ignore a message, complain to me and I will be happy to demonstrate.

[Image: tta.php]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes KVron's post
09-02-2013, 09:29 PM
(09-02-2013 03:30 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  [Image: 34597057.jpg]

[Image: IMG_3372_zps22263291.jpg?t=1360466814]
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes FSM_scot's post
09-02-2013, 10:03 PM
^^NOT^^

It was Jewish Space Nazis. Dodgy

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
[+] 3 users Like kim's post
09-02-2013, 10:17 PM
(09-02-2013 10:03 PM)kim Wrote:  ^^NOT^^

It was Jewish Space Nazis. Dodgy
[Image: 34633007_zpsb9181cdd.jpg?t=1360469792]
[+] 4 users Like FSM_scot's post
10-02-2013, 02:29 AM
[Image: 34639547.jpg]

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
10-02-2013, 02:13 PM (This post was last modified: 10-02-2013 02:41 PM by GirlyMan.)
(09-02-2013 03:37 AM)Nappa Wrote:  
(09-02-2013 03:18 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Excellent advice. Please take it. So you won't be here any more, right ? Thumbsup
I am wrong to hate you and I do try my best not to, you deserve only pity. For I would not want to be trapped like you are, I hope one day you'll be able to free yourself. I can not do this for you, but I can try and help guide you.

hehehehehe ... you silly boy. ... Fullerene's an atheist finishing up Seminary School, he got no use for your guidance. ... But you wanna fuck with shit above your league? Go for it, Girly's always looking for entertainment.

"When I was back there in seminary school
There was a person there
Who put forth the proposition
That you can petition the Lord with prayer
Petition the lord with prayer
Petition the lord with prayer
YOU CANNOT PETITION THE LORD WITH PRAYER!"

Breathing - it's more art than science.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
10-02-2013, 06:46 PM