The internet world says this

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-12-2015, 04:21 PM
RE: The internet world says this
(12-12-2015 04:10 PM)Slowminded Wrote:  
(12-12-2015 03:28 PM)izel Wrote:  Tesla? Weeping Tesla on his head. Znaes start e tesla? The tool right?
Of course. It is called tesla in Turkish too?

[Image: 2jg3wqf.jpg]

Hahaha no but I told you I speak Yugo Hobo in Turkish its çekiç, bigger ones we call it tokmak Tongue

1 Like = 1 Prayer
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes izel's post
12-12-2015, 04:22 PM
(12-12-2015 04:21 PM)izel Wrote:  
(12-12-2015 04:10 PM)Slowminded Wrote:  Of course. It is called tesla in Turkish too?

[Image: 2jg3wqf.jpg]

Hahaha no but I told you I speak Yugo Hobo in Turkish its çekiç, biger önde kare Galler tokmak Tongue

And good day to you too!

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
12-12-2015, 04:25 PM
(12-12-2015 04:22 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(12-12-2015 04:21 PM)izel Wrote:  Hahaha no but I told you I speak Yugo Hobo in Turkish its çekiç, biger önde kare Galler tokmak Tongue

And good day to you too!

Sup MD Tongue

1 Like = 1 Prayer
[+] 1 user Likes izel's post
12-12-2015, 08:29 PM
So Einstein got the boot huh? That poor fella Laugh out load, "I'm a scientist" he said, "I'm going to change the world" Weeping. He's going to be the first scientist to change the world with deck of cards. Oh, and the 5 coins Facepalm

1 Like = 1 Prayer
12-12-2015, 08:50 PM
Let this thread be marked in our registries, as an example to point to next time a Christian complains that we ban people for being Christian.

This guy was an atheist. And he needed to go. Thank you Moms for your judicious use of the Ban Hammer.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 3 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
12-12-2015, 09:07 PM
(12-12-2015 08:50 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Let this thread be marked in our registries, as an example to point to next time a Christian complains that we ban people for being Christian.

This guy was an atheist. And he needed to go. Thank you Moms for your judicious use of the Ban Hammer.

Dafuq! We banned a theoretical mathematician and a pioneer in the new science of...dafuq? Consider

I had some crazy ideas about gravity when I started my journey towards a degree in physics. But those came from ignorance. I won't be talking about those ideas, now. I got edumacated on how ignorant I was. Anyone comparing themselves to Maxwell, Tesla or Einstein had better be sharper than a scalpel. This guy was thick as a brick, which doesn't have much of an edge.
[+] 3 users Like Fireball's post
12-12-2015, 10:39 PM
(12-12-2015 09:07 PM)Fireball Wrote:  This guy was thick as a brick, which doesn't have much of an edge.

Well surgery with bricks never really did catch on...

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
13-12-2015, 08:44 AM
Never seen anyone need a class in statistics so bad....with specific focus on probability formulas. Just makes me laugh reading such epic ignorance while insisting he is right...reminds me of COTW.

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 2 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
13-12-2015, 09:00 PM
...pokes thread with foot. Yup, this sumbitch is good and dead!
14-12-2015, 03:57 PM
37 pages of a slow-motion train wreck.

Internet genius has it all figured out, trolls internet forums for recognition of genius, gets scorn, starts insulting everyone, gets banned.

Another day in the wacky world of TTA.

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 1 user Likes TheInquisition's post