The internet world says this

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-12-2015, 05:30 PM
RE: The internet world says this
(12-12-2015 04:10 PM)Slowminded Wrote:  
(12-12-2015 03:28 PM)izel Wrote:  Tesla? Weeping Tesla on his head. Znaes start e tesla? The tool right?
Of course. It is called tesla in Turkish too?

[Image: 2jg3wqf.jpg]

We call that an adze. Because it sounds cool. "I'm gonna adze your ass while I'm wearing my fez."

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
14-12-2015, 05:50 PM
(14-12-2015 03:57 PM)TheInquisition Wrote:  37 pages of a slow-motion train wreck.

Internet genius has it all figured out, trolls internet forums for recognition of genius, gets scorn, starts insulting everyone, gets banned.

Another day in the wacky world of TTA.

Yabut, when the religious wackos and conspiracy nuts do precisely the same thing, they get a pass. Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
14-12-2015, 06:18 PM
(14-12-2015 05:30 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(12-12-2015 04:10 PM)Slowminded Wrote:  Of course. It is called tesla in Turkish too?

[Image: 2jg3wqf.jpg]

We call that an adze. Because it sounds cool. "I'm gonna adze your ass while I'm wearing my fez."

Tesla is way cooler, because when you say to somebody "I'm gonna go tesla on your ass" , he doesn't know if you will bash his skull in or electrocute him.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
[+] 3 users Like Slowminded's post
14-12-2015, 09:07 PM
(12-12-2015 10:39 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(12-12-2015 09:07 PM)Fireball Wrote:  This guy was thick as a brick, which doesn't have much of an edge.

Well surgery with bricks never really did catch on...

Well. One COULD do some Brain Salad Surgery with a brick, but I don't think the outcome would be all that salubrious. I dropped a driveshaft on my head about a year and a half ago, and got a concussion. That was not a pleasant experience. Interestingly, I have found that I have a lot shorter fuse as a result. Probably some residual brain damage that I should talk to my doctor about.
14-12-2015, 10:36 PM
(14-12-2015 06:18 PM)Slowminded Wrote:  
(14-12-2015 05:30 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  We call that an adze. Because it sounds cool. "I'm gonna adze your ass while I'm wearing my fez."

Tesla is way cooler, because when you say to somebody "I'm gonna go tesla on your ass" , he doesn't know if you will bash his skull in or electrocute him.

Why Tesla though? Laugh out load Tesla had nothing to do with that Drinking Beverage

1 Like = 1 Prayer
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
15-12-2015, 05:03 AM
(14-12-2015 10:36 PM)izel Wrote:  
(14-12-2015 06:18 PM)Slowminded Wrote:  Tesla is way cooler, because when you say to somebody "I'm gonna go tesla on your ass" , he doesn't know if you will bash his skull in or electrocute him.

Why Tesla though? Laugh out load Tesla had nothing to do with that Drinking Beverage
Well not directly but , AC , which is Tesla`s design of supplying the electricity, is used in electric chairs.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
[+] 1 user Likes Slowminded's post