The invasion of Afghanistan...what was this all about?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-12-2012, 06:25 AM
RE: The invasion of Afghanistan...what was this all about?
Hey I and I, I see you yre still beating this old horse, but just to push you in the right direction, did you know that Afghanistan is one of the richest countries concerning mineral deposits? Yes, they have some oil, gas and pipelines for the oil and gas, but these mineral deposits are way, way bigger and more important than any oil Afghanistan has.

These information is so simple to find, you could see it on Wikipedia, yet you still cling to old and retarded conspiracy theories about oil, when we have real, good info about WHY things happen. Read nigga, read! Iran is about oil, Afghanistan is about lithium, copper, gold, coal, iron and other rare earth elements. Oh, did I forget about the biggest export product that comes from Afghanistan? I didn't? Oh well, go search about opium and who produces 90% of world opium. And that IS a resource in the same sense as gold and oil are.

Cheers.

Smile

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-12-2012, 06:29 AM
(13-12-2012 06:25 AM)Filox Wrote:  Hey I and I, I see you yre still beating this old horse, but just to push you in the right direction, did you know that Afghanistan is one of the richest countries concerning mineral deposits? Yes, they have some oil, gas and pipelines for the oil and gas, but these mineral deposits are way, way bigger and more important than any oil Afghanistan has.

These information is so simple to find, you could see it on Wikipedia, yet you still cling to old and retarded conspiracy theories about oil, when we have real, good info about WHY things happen. Read nigga, read! Iran is about oil, Afghanistan is about lithium, copper, gold, coal, iron and other rare earth elements. Oh, did I forget about the biggest export product that comes from Afghanistan? I didn't? Oh well, go search about opium and who produces 90% of world opium. And that IS a resource in the same sense as gold and oil are.

Cheers.

Smile
The mineral deposits were discovered in 2010.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/06/14/world/...d=all&_r=0

The pipeline was being planned way before that bro.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
13-12-2012, 07:52 AM
(13-12-2012 06:29 AM)bemore Wrote:  
(13-12-2012 06:25 AM)Filox Wrote:  Hey I and I, I see you yre still beating this old horse, but just to push you in the right direction, did you know that Afghanistan is one of the richest countries concerning mineral deposits? Yes, they have some oil, gas and pipelines for the oil and gas, but these mineral deposits are way, way bigger and more important than any oil Afghanistan has.

Cheers.

Smile
The mineral deposits were discovered in 2010.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/06/14/world/...d=all&_r=0

The pipeline was being planned way before that bro.

The CIA had a psychic who knew about the minerals back in the 80's. That's why they created Al Qaeda to get rid of the Soviets so that Halliburton could get the resources to fatten the wallets of the Koch brothers.

Get your facts straight. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
13-12-2012, 09:11 AM (This post was last modified: 13-12-2012 10:05 AM by bemore.)
(13-12-2012 07:52 AM)Chas Wrote:  The CIA had a psychic who knew about the minerals back in the 80's. That's why they created Al Qaeda to get rid of the Soviets so that Halliburton could get the resources to fatten the wallets of the Koch brothers.

Get your facts straight. Drinking Beverage

Seeing as its nearly Christmas.........

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTAKY6uDSricRpF058aro9...eZrop_3YLw]

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
13-12-2012, 02:34 PM

Cheers.

Smile
I was referring to a pipeline that was set to go through Afghanistan, a military presence in that country is far more valuable to the west right now, than any minerals in that country.

Besides, how would NATO fund Alqaeda if they had to destroy all those poppy fields to get to the minerals?

NATO funding alqaeda is a rather well known thing in most parts of the world including many people in former Yugoslavia...with the whole (NATO/U.S. backed Kosovo Liberation Army which was a known alqaeda affiliate.) Smile However in the west, at least in the U.S. if you mention that NATO ever supported alqaeda then nobody believes you.

Maybe you should tell our friends here who the KLA was and who funded them. I am sure they have never heard of the KLA yet.
14-12-2012, 12:12 AM
My friends never heard of KLA? I can't tell if you are being serious or really, really stupid. I live next door to Kosovo, what do you think, do we know about the KLA?

OK, I see your point, but can you provide any, ANY evidence about NATO funding Al Quaeda? Who gave you the idea that they support KLA? Sure, they were not against KLA, but to support them would mean giving them supplies, weapons, ammo and I have seen only Serbian AK47 in the hands of KLA, so how did they fund them? By petting them and talking to them?

C'mon man, we are all about evidence, give us scientific, hard, visible evidence for your claims, or stop making them.

Also, The Afghanistan opium production has grown a few hundreds percent when the USA "liberated" Afghanistan from Talibans. Imagine that, this is not something you mention and there are plenty of evidence for this fact, but you do say all sorts of things, with nothing to back it up, except some story.

Go!

Smile

-Hunter S. Thompson
14-12-2012, 08:42 AM
(14-12-2012 12:12 AM)Filox Wrote:  My friends never heard of KLA? I can't tell if you are being serious or really, really stupid. I live next door to Kosovo, what do you think, do we know about the KLA?

OK, I see your point, but can you provide any, ANY evidence about NATO funding Al Quaeda? Who gave you the idea that they support KLA? Sure, they were not against KLA, but to support them would mean giving them supplies, weapons, ammo and I have seen only Serbian AK47 in the hands of KLA, so how did they fund them? By petting them and talking to them?

C'mon man, we are all about evidence, give us scientific, hard, visible evidence for your claims, or stop making them.

Also, The Afghanistan opium production has grown a few hundreds percent when the USA "liberated" Afghanistan from Talibans. Imagine that, this is not something you mention and there are plenty of evidence for this fact, but you do say all sorts of things, with nothing to back it up, except some story.

Go!

Smile
I am referring to your friends here on the fourm. They have never heard of the Kosovo Liberation army and never heard of the fact that the west funded and armed the Kosovo Liberation Army, the KLA was before that on the list of terrorist organizations. The KLA was also funded by Bin Laden and Bin Laden even had fighters sent to the Balkans to fight with the KLA. The U.S. funded and armed the alqaeda/KLA terror operation in former Yugoslavia. The attacks by the KLA were designed to attack civilians and civilian infrastructure to prompt a response out of the leaders. The response did come and in the western media they portrayed the KLA as a liberation army, just like they are portraying alqaeda forces in Syria as a liberation army.

http://www.lagunabeachbikini.com/index.p...da-part-2/

http://www.srpska-mreza.com/guest/sirius/KLA-Osama.html
18-12-2012, 02:02 AM (This post was last modified: 18-12-2012 02:08 AM by Filox.)
Oh My God! What a bunch of HORSE SHIT!! Motherfucker, did you just called KLA a terror organization?

This just proved that you have no idea what the fuck you are talking about. KLA targeted civilian infrastructure? Where? In Kosovo? Why would the target their own infrastructure, or kill their own people? What the fuck are you talking about? Did they target structures in Serbia maybe? No, no they didn't... Oh wait, wait, I see now. You have used "srpska mreza" site as your unbiased source of information? Are you fucking insane? How dare you? Do you realize I live near there and that I know shit, for real?

Let us continue with bashing you and your sources... You took a Serbian article, made by Serbians, about the part of the land that Serbs consider theirs forever and you presented that here, without thinking it just might be a little bit exaggerated and falsified. Did you hear about the sovereignty that Kosovo had before the war for INDEPENDENCE? Did you know that there was a referendum where majority of people from Kosovo voted for indenpendent Kosovo? Did you know that they had a constitutional right for independence and a referendum? Did you know that Serbs from Kosovo then started with all sorts of shit, like blockades, taking over the borders, stopping the international forces from helping Kosovo with medical supplies, food and stuff like that? You think they gave them weapons? No, KLA used Serbian AK47, because they had their own ways of getting more weapons than USA could ever provide them, undercover.

USA did not break Yugoslavia, our internal problems, conflicts and the lack of money to hold us together did. USA and the west helped by not helping, or by slightly pushing us, yes, but you can not blame it on them, this was our fault, our politicians, our will for independence. But since you have no idea about the Balkan region, there really is no point in drawing all the problems on the board.

Please, pretty please, with sugar on top, STOP talking about the things you just read somewhere on the internet. It makes you look like a stupid, biased asshole.

-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 2 users Like Filox's post
18-12-2012, 07:31 AM
(18-12-2012 02:02 AM)Filox Wrote:  Oh My God! What a bunch of HORSE SHIT!! Motherfucker, did you just called KLA a terror organization?

This just proved that you have no idea what the fuck you are talking about. KLA targeted civilian infrastructure? Where? In Kosovo? Why would the target their own infrastructure, or kill their own people? What the fuck are you talking about? Did they target structures in Serbia maybe? No, no they didn't... Oh wait, wait, I see now. You have used "srpska mreza" site as your unbiased source of information? Are you fucking insane? How dare you? Do you realize I live near there and that I know shit, for real?

Let us continue with bashing you and your sources... You took a Serbian article, made by Serbians, about the part of the land that Serbs consider theirs forever and you presented that here, without thinking it just might be a little bit exaggerated and falsified. Did you hear about the sovereignty that Kosovo had before the war for INDEPENDENCE? Did you know that there was a referendum where majority of people from Kosovo voted for indenpendent Kosovo? Did you know that they had a constitutional right for independence and a referendum? Did you know that Serbs from Kosovo then started with all sorts of shit, like blockades, taking over the borders, stopping the international forces from helping Kosovo with medical supplies, food and stuff like that? You think they gave them weapons? No, KLA used Serbian AK47, because they had their own ways of getting more weapons than USA could ever provide them, undercover.

USA did not break Yugoslavia, our internal problems, conflicts and the lack of money to hold us together did. USA and the west helped by not helping, or by slightly pushing us, yes, but you can not blame it on them, this was our fault, our politicians, our will for independence. But since you have no idea about the Balkan region, there really is no point in drawing all the problems on the board.

Please, pretty please, with sugar on top, STOP talking about the things you just read somewhere on the internet. It makes you look like a stupid, biased asshole.
Are you denying that NATO and Osama Bin Laden helped the KLA? Osama Bin Laden even sent fighters to the Balkans to fight with the KLA.

I love how you never even denied any of that, you just got mad and yelled making it seem like you were saying something but really didn't say anything at all.

Now back to Osama Bin Laden and the KLA. Are you denying that Osama Bin Laden sent fighters and assisted the KLA?

Are you denying that the U.S. assisted the KLA?
18-12-2012, 08:05 AM
more reports of Bin Laden assisting fighters in the balkans.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/1574796.stm

Drinking Beverage

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Training terrorists in Afghanistan to be used against Iran. I and I 4 301 02-01-2013 03:20 AM
Last Post: Bijurn