The invasion of Afghanistan...what was this all about?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-12-2012, 12:12 AM
RE: The invasion of Afghanistan...what was this all about?
My friends never heard of KLA? I can't tell if you are being serious or really, really stupid. I live next door to Kosovo, what do you think, do we know about the KLA?

OK, I see your point, but can you provide any, ANY evidence about NATO funding Al Quaeda? Who gave you the idea that they support KLA? Sure, they were not against KLA, but to support them would mean giving them supplies, weapons, ammo and I have seen only Serbian AK47 in the hands of KLA, so how did they fund them? By petting them and talking to them?

C'mon man, we are all about evidence, give us scientific, hard, visible evidence for your claims, or stop making them.

Also, The Afghanistan opium production has grown a few hundreds percent when the USA "liberated" Afghanistan from Talibans. Imagine that, this is not something you mention and there are plenty of evidence for this fact, but you do say all sorts of things, with nothing to back it up, except some story.

Go!

Smile

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The invasion of Afghanistan...what was this all about? - Filox - 14-12-2012 12:12 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Training terrorists in Afghanistan to be used against Iran. I and I 4 290 02-01-2013 03:20 AM
Last Post: Bijurn