The invasion of Afghanistan...what was this all about?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-12-2012, 12:15 AM
RE: The invasion of Afghanistan...what was this all about?
No you stupid fuck, I am not denying the FACTS, yes, NATO was helping the oppressed nation in Kosovo, yes a lot of Muslims from Muslim countries came to aid the Kosovo freedom fighters, but what does that have to do with your conspiracy theories?

You called KLA a terror organization. First of all, learn proper English, it is called terrorism, not terror, you dumb fucks, all of you who use it like this. TERRORISM you fuckers!! Stop Bushing the English language, Jesus!!

Then, terrorism would include bombing of the civilian infrastructures and since the war of Kosovo was in Kosovo and there were no terrorist attacks on civilian targets in Serbia, there was no terrorism.

USA has also bombed Serbia, before the war on Kosovo, but there are reasons for that. It is not a conspiracy, that Serbia and USA do not like each other. USA bombed the shit out of Serbia and they remained protective about Kosovo later. All that has a lot to do with the part of history you do not know or understand.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-12-2012, 12:45 AM
Filox you silly Croat (did you know Croat rhymes with Scroat which sounds like a shortened version of scrotum? just an observation) , don't encourage it.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
19-12-2012, 01:13 AM
Hell, everybody needs to vent somewhere...

Big Grin

-Hunter S. Thompson
19-12-2012, 04:02 AM
Bloody Scroat..

It's called the ranting thread.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
19-12-2012, 05:23 AM
I do not want to be like other people...

Scroat... Yeah, that's funny. Smile

-Hunter S. Thompson
19-12-2012, 06:07 AM
....... Look .. I'm going to go out on a limb here and just state that I have come to the conclusion that I and I was getting his dick sucked by Bin Ladin while Saddam was fucking him in the ass.. and he's personally hurt by the fact that the U.S.A. went into both of his lovers countries and fucked their shit up...

It's okay I and I ... you might be losing sleep over this .. but trust me.. none of us are losing sleep at all over the loss of these 2 individual men. The world is better without the both of them.

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. -- Voltaire
[+] 2 users Like ddrew's post
19-12-2012, 06:34 AM
Bravo ddrew. Good point, but you missed the main point. The main point that I&I wants to tell us that USA is behind everything, USA trained binladen and sadamhusein, then USA cooked it all up and in the end USA killed both of them. He also tells it like a 5 year old boy, so a lot you people get confused, because you don't know how to read properly.

Tongue

-Hunter S. Thompson
19-12-2012, 01:15 PM
(19-12-2012 12:15 AM)Filox Wrote:  No you stupid fuck, I am not denying the FACTS, yes, NATO was helping the oppressed nation in Kosovo, yes a lot of Muslims from Muslim countries came to aid the Kosovo freedom fighters, but what does that have to do with your conspiracy theories?

You called KLA a terror organization. First of all, learn proper English, it is called terrorism, not terror, you dumb fucks, all of you who use it like this. TERRORISM you fuckers!! Stop Bushing the English language, Jesus!!

Then, terrorism would include bombing of the civilian infrastructures and since the war of Kosovo was in Kosovo and there were no terrorist attacks on civilian targets in Serbia, there was no terrorism.

USA has also bombed Serbia, before the war on Kosovo, but there are reasons for that. It is not a conspiracy, that Serbia and USA do not like each other. USA bombed the shit out of Serbia and they remained protective about Kosovo later. All that has a lot to do with the part of history you do not know or understand.
In proper english it's dumb fuck not dumb fucks when referring to one person.

You can't even answer a yes or no question.

Did Bin Laden send fighters and assistance to the KLA?

Did the U.S. send assistance to the KLA?

Was the KLA ever considered a terrorist organization?

According to the U.N. the KLA was a terrorist organization under United Nations Security Council resolution 1160.

Bill Clintons special envoy even said that the KLA was a terrorist organization
http://www.cfr.org/terrorism/terrorist-g...y/p10159#4

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/121818.stm again, evidence that the KLA is a terrorist organization.

Up until 1998 the KLA was on the U.S. terrorist group list. Yet for some reason you deny that the KLA is a terrorist organization. You have to be joking

I posted evidence earlier of Osama Bin Laden (another terrorist) helping and assisting the KLA, he even visited the balkans along with many top leaders of Al Qaeda. Here are excerpts from newspapers regarding the Osama Bin Laden connection to the KLA.
http://emperors-clothes.com/news/binl.htm

I found this lovely piece of video showing what type shit eating monkey fucking people make up the KLA. George Bush is hated around the world but watch what happens when the whores of Albania see George Bush.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKDdF6vfjoo

Laughat ah shit, I hope you don't talk to any of these people.
19-12-2012, 01:17 PM
(19-12-2012 01:15 PM)I and I Wrote:  In proper english it's dumb fuck not dumb fucks when referring to one person.
In proper English, the term "English" is capitalized. Drinking Beverage

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
19-12-2012, 05:05 PM
(19-12-2012 01:17 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(19-12-2012 01:15 PM)I and I Wrote:  In proper english it's dumb fuck not dumb fucks when referring to one person.
In proper English, the term "English" is capitalized. Drinking Beverage
In the immortal words of one Mr Chas, "oh, snap"