The invasion of Afghanistan...what was this all about?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-12-2012, 12:01 AM
RE: The invasion of Afghanistan...what was this all about?
(19-12-2012 05:05 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(19-12-2012 01:17 PM)Vosur Wrote:  In proper English, the term "English" is capitalized. Drinking Beverage
In the immortal words of one Mr Chas, "oh, snap"

Yeah, he kinda missed my point, I wasn't talking directly to him, but to all who fail to use the proper word "terrorism". I see everyone does it and it all started after 9/11, when Bush mutilated the word terrorism.ΕΎ

As for the rest of the questions, this "definitions" all depend on your stance and your view point. No, I do not think of KLA as a terrorist organization, because I know what, how and why they did it and I also know against who and what they were up against, I also know a few hundred year old history of this place, so that also helps to not label them as terrorists, but as freedom fighters with their legal right to do what they did.

I always say, perception is bitch.

I have no idea what Osama was doing, nor is it that relevant. You take whatever help you can get, when you are fighting against much stronger and better equipped enemy.

Yes, USA and NATO send help to Kosovo, that is why they adore USA there, so what? Also, look at the answer above.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The invasion of Afghanistan...what was this all about? - Filox - 20-12-2012 12:01 AM