The invasion of Afghanistan...what was this all about?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-12-2012, 12:01 AM
RE: The invasion of Afghanistan...what was this all about?
(19-12-2012 05:05 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(19-12-2012 01:17 PM)Vosur Wrote:  In proper English, the term "English" is capitalized. Drinking Beverage
In the immortal words of one Mr Chas, "oh, snap"

Yeah, he kinda missed my point, I wasn't talking directly to him, but to all who fail to use the proper word "terrorism". I see everyone does it and it all started after 9/11, when Bush mutilated the word terrorism.ž

As for the rest of the questions, this "definitions" all depend on your stance and your view point. No, I do not think of KLA as a terrorist organization, because I know what, how and why they did it and I also know against who and what they were up against, I also know a few hundred year old history of this place, so that also helps to not label them as terrorists, but as freedom fighters with their legal right to do what they did.

I always say, perception is bitch.

I have no idea what Osama was doing, nor is it that relevant. You take whatever help you can get, when you are fighting against much stronger and better equipped enemy.

Yes, USA and NATO send help to Kosovo, that is why they adore USA there, so what? Also, look at the answer above.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-12-2012, 08:00 AM
(20-12-2012 12:01 AM)Filox Wrote:  
(19-12-2012 05:05 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  In the immortal words of one Mr Chas, "oh, snap"

Yeah, he kinda missed my point, I wasn't talking directly to him, but to all who fail to use the proper word "terrorism". I see everyone does it and it all started after 9/11, when Bush mutilated the word terrorism.ž

As for the rest of the questions, this "definitions" all depend on your stance and your view point. No, I do not think of KLA as a terrorist organization, because I know what, how and why they did it and I also know against who and what they were up against, I also know a few hundred year old history of this place, so that also helps to not label them as terrorists, but as freedom fighters with their legal right to do what they did.

I always say, perception is bitch.

I have no idea what Osama was doing, nor is it that relevant. You take whatever help you can get, when you are fighting against much stronger and better equipped enemy.

Yes, USA and NATO send help to Kosovo, that is why they adore USA there, so what? Also, look at the answer above.
Your opinions on whether or not the KLA is/was a terrorist organization doesn't matter, according the U.S. at one point they were considered a terrorist organization along with the U.N. considering them a terrorist organization.

Bin Laden visited the Balkans along with several of his top alqaeda people, and the KLA had volunteers from alqaeda fighters. Once again, this is because they are a terrorist organization.

Since Alqaeda fought with and helped the KLA and the U.S. helped the KLA, does that mean the U.S. supported Alqaeda in the balkans? YES

Did you see those fucking nut jobs licking george bush's ass crack in that video? They were treating Bush like he was a god. Those people must be dumber than a pile of shit for worshiping George Bush like that.
20-12-2012, 08:07 AM
fun fact: the word sabotage originates from "sabo" which apparently is a type of footwear that workers in the late 1800's would throw at factory machinery because it was putting them out of work and they were trying to "sabotage" the machinery.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
20-12-2012, 08:39 AM
(20-12-2012 08:07 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  fun fact: the word sabotage originates from "sabo" which apparently is a type of footwear that workers in the late 1800's would throw at factory machinery because it was putting them out of work and they were trying to "sabotage" the machinery.

Sabot is a wooden shoe. They were tossed into the gears to wreck the machinery.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
20-12-2012, 09:44 AM
Fun fact: Earmuffs is actually a Jerusalem cricket.

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
20-12-2012, 10:03 AM
(20-12-2012 08:39 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(20-12-2012 08:07 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  fun fact: the word sabotage originates from "sabo" which apparently is a type of footwear that workers in the late 1800's would throw at factory machinery because it was putting them out of work and they were trying to "sabotage" the machinery.

Sabot is a wooden shoe. They were tossed into the gears to wreck the machinery.
that's what I just said!

20-12-2012, 10:04 AM
(20-12-2012 09:44 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Fun fact: Earmuffs is actually a Jerusalem cricket.
don't you be starting that shit again!! Angry

20-12-2012, 10:05 AM
(20-12-2012 10:04 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(20-12-2012 09:44 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Fun fact: Earmuffs is actually a Jerusalem cricket.
don't you be starting that shit again!! Angry
Chirp, chirp. Herp, derp.

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
20-12-2012, 10:09 AM
(20-12-2012 10:05 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(20-12-2012 10:04 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  don't you be starting that shit again!! Angry
Chirp, chirp. Herp, derp.
Angry
You're lucky it's just after 5am and I was just heading to bed!

20-12-2012, 10:14 AM
(20-12-2012 10:03 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(20-12-2012 08:39 AM)Chas Wrote:  Sabot is a wooden shoe. They were tossed into the gears to wreck the machinery.
that's what I just said!

No, you didn't. You said something vaguely resembling that. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]