The invisible post

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-03-2012, 12:01 AM (This post was last modified: 01-03-2012 12:23 AM by KVron.)
The invisible post

This is the Invisible Post.

Secret Message: ɹoop s,ʎʞs ǝɥʇ suǝdo ʎǝʞ uǝpןob ǝɥʇ

Congratulations, you have discovered the secret message!!

Note: If you can't read this post, please tell me and I will reveal the above message to you.

DISCLAIMER: If you find a message from me offensive, inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it.
If you don't know how to ignore a message, complain to me and I will be happy to demonstrate.

[Image: tta.php]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes KVron's post
01-03-2012, 12:06 AM
RE: The invisible post
I can see it but I don't know if anyone other than those with mod skills will be able to.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
01-03-2012, 12:14 AM
(01-03-2012 12:06 AM)lucradis Wrote:  I can see it but I don't know if anyone other than those with mod skills will be able to.

There's a way to see it... without being a mod of course.
I'm sure someone will discover the ultra mega secret phrase.

[edit]
I've just found another, easier way...
[/edit]

DISCLAIMER: If you find a message from me offensive, inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it.
If you don't know how to ignore a message, complain to me and I will be happy to demonstrate.

01-03-2012, 12:17 AM
It's pretty easy to see. Wanted it to say more though

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
Find all posts by this user
01-03-2012, 12:24 AM
(01-03-2012 12:17 AM)Lilith Pride Wrote:  It's pretty easy to see. Wanted it to say more though

Edited to make it a little harder.

01-03-2012, 01:08 AM
(01-03-2012 12:06 AM)lucradis Wrote:  I can see it but I don't know if anyone other than those with mod skills will be able to.

Hah!

Where have I heard this before?
Someone says they have a secret message and then someone else immediately sets himself up as a high priest claiming that he has the secret to the secret.

Next thing you know, it will be crime punishable by death to draw a picture of the Prophet Mo'd

No doubt there are hidden messages saying that the secret can only be revealed through revelation.

This secret nonsense is such a "drag"

01-03-2012, 02:13 AM
Nasty tricksy Kvon hiding my presssscious behind sky's door.

[Image: 25-movie-quotes-that-make-us-want-to-pun...ple-18.jpg]

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
01-03-2012, 02:53 AM
Is this an 'Emperors clothes' type of thing? Huh
Stop playin' Dodgy
Edit: Very clever... or a chastity belt?

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
01-03-2012, 03:20 AM (This post was last modified: 01-03-2012 03:26 AM by DLJ.)
btw, the fact that the last line is also hidden... hahaha
That's like IT support sending an email to announce that the email system is down

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
01-03-2012, 02:24 PM (This post was last modified: 01-03-2012 02:34 PM by KVron.)
(01-03-2012 03:20 AM)DLJ Wrote:  btw, the fact that the last line is also hidden... hahaha
That's like IT support sending an email to announce that the email system is down

haha you noticed that!!
(01-03-2012 02:53 AM)aurora2020 Wrote:  Is this an 'Emperors clothes' type of thing? Huh
Stop playin' Dodgy
Edit: Very clever... or a chastity belt?

Uh? Me no entender Huh
(01-03-2012 02:13 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Nasty tricksy Kvon hiding my presssscious behind sky's door.

That's right... that was an easy one!