The kindergarten guitar band

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-04-2012, 11:19 PM
The kindergarten guitar band
These guys are so cute, ya just wanna squish their cheeks....and then eat them! Tongue

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes aurora's post
30-04-2012, 08:17 PM (This post was last modified: 30-04-2012 08:20 PM by Erxomai.)
RE: The kindergarten guitar band
Not bad at all...
But I'd rather listen to these little guys!

EDIT: Props to Moosethumbs for hipping me to this.
At least I think it was him...maybe not, though...

Metallica has offered to open for them some day...

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
30-04-2012, 08:26 PM
(30-04-2012 08:17 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Not bad at all...
But I'd rather listen to these little guys!

EDIT: Props to Moosethumbs for hipping me to this.
At least I think it was him...maybe not, though...

Metallica has offered to open for them some day...

Yep, I agree. Could they be any cuter? Kids are beautiful until they hit puberty (then they become two-headed snarling beast monsters!!! lol) and get better at about 25, then they transform back again Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes aurora's post
30-04-2012, 08:32 PM
(29-04-2012 11:19 PM)aurora Wrote:  These guys are so cute, ya just wanna squish their cheeks....and then eat them! Tongue

[Image: tumblr_m1cn89JscW1qapjp8o1_500.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Grassy Knoll's post
30-04-2012, 09:00 PM
(30-04-2012 08:32 PM)Grassy Knoll Wrote:  
(29-04-2012 11:19 PM)aurora Wrote:  These guys are so cute, ya just wanna squish their cheeks....and then eat them! Tongue

[Image: tumblr_m1cn89JscW1qapjp8o1_500.gif]
Well, in my defense they're sorta like babies (and we all know atheists love eating babies Big Grin )

[+] 2 users Like aurora's post
01-05-2012, 06:23 PM
I believe those are North Korean kids, so the situation is not as cute as it appears. We recently watched a film about North Korea in one of my classes. There is zero economy in the country because all of the money goes towards the military. The only people who live in the city are wealthy. Everyone else lives in abject poverty out in the countryside. Very little people walk the streets because they know that they are constantly being watched by the plain clothes police. Those that do walk the street walk silently, no emotion on their faces. The video showed some super talented little kids smiling while dancing, playing music, and sewing intricate pictures. They all had the cutest little smiles on their faces just like the kindergarteners above. However, the woman shooting the video (who could speak Korean) stated that these children were "ordered" to smile and tell the foreign tourists about how happy their lives were. This means those cute smiles were robotic with no emotion behind them. And its important to note that there is only one way for children that young to be that good at playing guitar: constant drilling. Now that I have said that, watch the above video again, but take note of their faces and the robotic precision of their hands. They are basically empty shells.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-05-2012, 06:32 PM
(01-05-2012 06:23 PM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  I believe those are North Korean kids, so the situation is not as cute as it appears. We recently watched a film about North Korea in one of my classes. There is zero economy in the country because all of the money goes towards the military. The only people who live in the city are wealthy. Everyone else lives in abject poverty out in the countryside. Very little people walk the streets because they know that they are constantly being watched by the plain clothes police. Those that do walk the street walk silently, no emotion on their faces. The video showed some super talented little kids smiling while dancing, playing music, and sewing intricate pictures. They all had the cutest little smiles on their faces just like the kindergarteners above. However, the woman shooting the video (who could speak Korean) stated that these children were "ordered" to smile and tell the foreign tourists about how happy their lives were. This means those cute smiles were robotic with no emotion behind them. And its important to note that there is only one way for children that young to be that good at playing guitar: constant drilling. Now that I have said that, watch the above video again, but take note of their faces and the robotic precision of their hands. They are basically empty shells.
If that is the case, then it's extremely disturbing! Angry

I've always wondered if there's a way to hold governments responsible for the welfare of their people. There seems to be so many countries that keep their people in poverty only to line their own (and their military's) pockets. It's beyond comprehension.
I don't know how they sleep at night.

01-05-2012, 08:09 PM
Way to be a buzzkill Sad

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel