The knights who say Ni! Demand...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-10-2014, 05:12 PM
The knights who say Ni! Demand...
... That this [Image: KPPRhz1.gif] be added to the smilies.

The knights who say Ni also demand a shrubbery. Then another shrubbery raised slightly to give a two level effect with a little path running down the middle.

Then something else about a herring and the tallest tree. Anyways I want them to stop saying Ni! At me, so Deep can it be done?

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 20 users Like FSM_scot's post
21-10-2014, 05:31 PM
RE: The knights who say Ni! Demand...
NI NI NI NI NI NI NI NI NI NI NI!

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 3 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
21-10-2014, 05:38 PM
Oh, what sad times are these when passing ruffians can say Ni at will to old TTA users. There is a pestilence upon this land, nothing is sacred.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 4 users Like FSM_scot's post
21-10-2014, 05:49 PM
(21-10-2014 05:38 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Oh, what sad times are these when passing ruffians can say Ni at will to old TTA users. There is a pestilence upon this land, nothing is sacred.

Fuck, you mean two years doesn't cut it for being upgraded from vagabond scoundrel?

I thought you guys knew me?! Weeping

[Image: giphy.gif]
21-10-2014, 07:39 PM
(21-10-2014 05:49 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(21-10-2014 05:38 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Oh, what sad times are these when passing ruffians can say Ni at will to old TTA users. There is a pestilence upon this land, nothing is sacred.

Fuck, you mean two years doesn't cut it for being upgraded from vagabond scoundrel?

Forum doesn't work that way Tartarus. It's about social clique, not generation.
You might be of the second wave generation poster but you're seen as a third wave generation poster because you're part of the skype clique which was established on the backs of the third wave generational posters. Much like how Rev is a third wave generational poster but is seen as a second wave generational poster because of his personality and whom he associates with on the forum.

TTA social intricacies 101.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
21-10-2014, 07:42 PM
(21-10-2014 07:39 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(21-10-2014 05:49 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Fuck, you mean two years doesn't cut it for being upgraded from vagabond scoundrel?

Forum doesn't work that way Tartarus. It's about social clique, not generation.
You might be of the second wave generation poster but you're seen as a third wave generation poster because you're part of the skype clique which was established on the backs of the third wave generational posters. Much like how Rev is a third wave generational poster but is seen as a second wave generational poster because of his personality and whom he associates with on the forum.

You have far too much time on your hands.

If I ever run for office though, you're hired.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 7 users Like Stark Raving's post
21-10-2014, 07:46 PM
(21-10-2014 07:42 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  
(21-10-2014 07:39 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Forum doesn't work that way Tartarus. It's about social clique, not generation.

You have far too much time on your hands.

If I ever run for office though, you're hired.

Lol. I did have a 5 (long) paragraph post typed out explaining, in depth, the forum social web but scrapped it for a simple couple line explanation.
And yes I do. And when I'm Supreme Dictator of the Universe, you're hired.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
21-10-2014, 07:49 PM
Jesus! Who leads this rabble anyways? Who do we ask to get the smiley added? DL? Do you know how to do that? Where's Deep? Where am I?

So many cats, so few good recipes.
21-10-2014, 07:54 PM
(21-10-2014 07:49 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Jesus! Who leads this rabble anyways? Who do we ask to get the smiley added? DL? Do you know how to do that? Where's Deep? Where am I?

In theory it should be easy enough. Of course the whole "in theory" bit essentially means that if I'm not as clever as I think I am then the whole forum possibly explodes.

Btw, can we just add smileys like that or do we need permission from whoever created it? I'm sure I've asked this before but I cannot remember the answer.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
21-10-2014, 08:00 PM
(21-10-2014 05:31 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  NI NI NI NI NI NI NI NI NI NI NI!

icky-icky-icky-icky-kapong-zoop-boing Drinking Beverage

[+] 4 users Like TheGulegon's post