The last moments of death, belief and voices

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-04-2017, 11:40 AM
The last moments of death, belief and voices
We have all heard of schizophrenia. Most of them suffer badly because of the voices. For those that belief in One God they are constantly being harassed by them. They do use religion again them. The most difficult topics arise. For those that Believe in One God, they torture the person with belief that they are God, that there is more than one God, that they are the devil and that they evil. Some of them evens get images of Idols in their heads.

When a Polytheist dies the same thing will happen. They will come at them and the voices will proclaim themselves as Gods. Images will appear of Idols in their head. If you believed in Gods and Idols like polytheist do then one will fall easily for this trick of demons.

For those that believe in One God we will be seeking protection from God against these things because we know that God is ONE and he will protect us because we believed in Him.
This is a warning to Polytheist. If you don’t believe in ONE God then things will be difficult for you when you die.

To believe in ONE God is the easiest thing one can do. While there’s life, there’s hope.

Please take this warning and please don’t let demons make a fool out of you.

The reason I am posting this thread is because I almost died from the voices. Now at least you know a secret of death because it happens to everyone when they are close to death.

Unbelievers don't understand Hell. No one has seen it so it is understandable why you may be skeptical. But everyone knows about schizophrenia. It happens to millions of people. Schizophrenia is'nt only a mental fight but a spiritual one as well. If you study what we go through, you'll see the voices attack ones core which is our belief system. That we devils, that we are the anti Christ, that we are God, that they are Gods etc. Why do you think they are doing this to believers? Because they want us to despair of God's mercy just like them.

When I read these religious forums, the same questions pop up similar to the voices.

If you don't believe me, then study what most schizophrenics go through. It happens to millions of people. It will happen to those close to death. The only protection against them is God.

When Pharoah was about to drown. Only then did he submit to God. But a voice told him that he was rebellious just a while ago. So his repentance was to no avail. When he saw God's power in the end, it did'nt help him. don't be like Pharoah, you got a a chance, use it to make a better life for yourselves Godwilling.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-04-2017, 12:12 PM
RE: The last moments of death, belief and voices
Could you please start your subject lines with "SERMON: "
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 6 users Like Gawdzilla's post
25-04-2017, 12:13 PM
(25-04-2017 11:40 AM)whosebob Wrote:  When Pharoah was about to drown. Only then did he submit to God. But a voice told him that he was rebellious just a while ago. So his repentance was to no avail. When he saw God's power in the end, it did'nt help him. don't be like Pharoah, you got a a chance, use it to make a better life for yourselves Godwilling.

Yeah apparently that voice was of.....your god since he hardened his heart and made him keeping sinning.

It's in your own book moron.
[+] 1 user Likes ResidentEvilFan's post
25-04-2017, 12:19 PM
the voices are telling me that there will be another addition to Mom's "buddy list" in the very near future.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 5 users Like unfogged's post
25-04-2017, 12:21 PM
So explain to me, what are you trying to do exactly by posting all these different threads? Convert us? If so, good luck because it has yet to be done and I doubt you will be the first.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
25-04-2017, 12:22 PM
(25-04-2017 12:21 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  So explain to me, what are you trying to do exactly by posting all these different threads? Convert us? If so, good luck because it has yet to be done and I doubt you will be the first.

Maybe God told him to spread the drivel?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
25-04-2017, 12:33 PM
So, you are saying that you are schizophrenic? Are you getting proper treatment and taking your meds?

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
25-04-2017, 12:34 PM
(25-04-2017 12:22 PM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  
(25-04-2017 12:21 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  So explain to me, what are you trying to do exactly by posting all these different threads? Convert us? If so, good luck because it has yet to be done and I doubt you will be the first.

Maybe God told him to spread the drivel?

Maybe, I think God could have picked a better person though.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
25-04-2017, 12:36 PM (This post was last modified: 25-04-2017 12:50 PM by Cosmo.)
This thread, has the other threads, making so much more sense now.

~ 5 ~
~ The Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you ~
-Neil Degrasse Tyson
[Image: stairway_to_heaven_by_tomtr.png]
25-04-2017, 12:46 PM
(25-04-2017 11:40 AM)whosebob Wrote:  We have all heard of schizophrenia. Most of them suffer badly because of the voices. For those that belief in One God they are constantly being harassed by them. They do use religion again them. The most difficult topics arise. For those that Believe in One God, they torture the person with belief that they are God, that there is more than one God, that they are the devil and that they evil. Some of them evens get images of Idols in their heads.

When a Polytheist dies the same thing will happen. They will come at them and the voices will proclaim themselves as Gods. Images will appear of Idols in their head. If you believed in Gods and Idols like polytheist do then one will fall easily for this trick of demons.

For those that believe in One God we will be seeking protection from God against these things because we know that God is ONE and he will protect us because we believed in Him.
This is a warning to Polytheist. If you don’t believe in ONE God then things will be difficult for you when you die.

To believe in ONE God is the easiest thing one can do. While there’s life, there’s hope.

Please take this warning and please don’t let demons make a fool out of you.

The reason I am posting this thread is because I almost died from the voices. Now at least you know a secret of death because it happens to everyone when they are close to death.

Unbelievers don't understand Hell. No one has seen it so it is understandable why you may be skeptical. But everyone knows about schizophrenia. It happens to millions of people. Schizophrenia is'nt only a mental fight but a spiritual one as well. If you study what we go through, you'll see the voices attack ones core which is our belief system. That we devils, that we are the anti Christ, that we are God, that they are Gods etc. Why do you think they are doing this to believers? Because they want us to despair of God's mercy just like them.

When I read these religious forums, the same questions pop up similar to the voices.

If you don't believe me, then study what most schizophrenics go through. It happens to millions of people. It will happen to those close to death. The only protection against them is God.

When Pharoah was about to drown. Only then did he submit to God. But a voice told him that he was rebellious just a while ago. So his repentance was to no avail. When he saw God's power in the end, it did'nt help him. don't be like Pharoah, you got a a chance, use it to make a better life for yourselves Godwilling.

Kook of the week alert!

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 2 users Like TheInquisition's post