someone getting his sorry, spammy a$$ banned Beat_stick

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Deesse23's post
25-04-2017, 01:07 PM
RE: The last moments of death, belief and voices
(25-04-2017 11:40 AM)whosebob Wrote:  ---
The reason I am posting this thread is because I almost died from the voices.---

I've missed you, too. Evil_monster

Kiss me, I'm demonic.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 4 users Like kim's post
25-04-2017, 01:08 PM
(25-04-2017 11:40 AM)whosebob Wrote:  To believe in ONE God is the easiest thing one can do.

No; I find it neurologically impossible to believe in stupid things.

I'm sorry, but your beliefs are much too silly to take seriously. Got anything else we can discuss?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Astreja's post
25-04-2017, 03:56 PM
(25-04-2017 11:40 AM)whosebob Wrote:  For those that believe in One God we will be seeking protection from God against these things because we know that God is ONE and he will protect us because we believed in Him.

I am protected from devils because I don't believe in any of them.

Similarly I am also protected from God, his promoters, and his hell because I don't believe in him or them either.

You would have to first prove that any of these things exist before you get atheists to worry about them.
[+] 2 users Like Thoreauvian's post
25-04-2017, 06:32 PM
(25-04-2017 11:40 AM)whosebob Wrote:  Please take this warning and please don’t let demons make a fool out of you.

Apparently it’s too late for you. Drinking Beverage

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 8 users Like Full Circle's post
25-04-2017, 08:15 PM
(25-04-2017 11:40 AM)whosebob Wrote:  Please take this warning and please don’t let demons make a fool out of you.

Oh noes! Demonses!

I'll do you one better Bob. I'll believe in zero gods.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 2 users Like Paleophyte's post
25-04-2017, 08:45 PM
“The human race has suffered for centuries and is still suffering from the mental disorder known as religion, and atheism is the only physician that will be able to effect a permanent cure.” (Joseph Lewis) Consider
[+] 6 users Like Gwaithmir's post
25-04-2017, 09:01 PM
Quote:“The human race has suffered for centuries and is still suffering from the mental disorder known as religion, and atheism is the only physician that will be able to effect a permanent cure.” (Joseph Lewis) Consider

I honestly 100% agree with that. When religion finally disappears, hopefully, it will be gone. Anybody who will try to bring up anything that flies in the face of blatant logic and Science again will just be called a crazy person and institutionalized.

~ The Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you ~
-Neil Degrasse Tyson
[Image: stairway_to_heaven_by_tomtr.png]
~ 0 ~
[+] 1 user Likes Cosmo's post
25-04-2017, 10:48 PM
Generic observation-

Does it seem that since the loofa-faced shitgoblin (yeah, I know, gibbon) got elected, more butt head religious shite is being posted? I don't recall this any other time, but I could be wrong. Seems like Google Analytics could provide some insight about doofus postings by xtians Vs election years, or by season. Me, I have a "light leak check" for my eyelids planned (sleep), so I'll leave it to someone else. Sleepy
25-04-2017, 10:58 PM
Therapy is an option for pysological disorder. 5% - 28% of the general public have mental symptoms of hearing auditable voices. Conventional method of treatment uses major tranquillisers. These do not get rid of the voices. In the past mental health professionals were taught not to let voice hearers talk about their voices as this was thought to be colluding with the person’s delusions and not helpful. Most often professionals sought to distract the voice hearer from their voices.

Research has shown that many people hear voices, and some cope well with their voices, without psychiatric intervention. It has also been found that many people who hear voices regard them as a positive part of their lives.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 2 users Like Commonsensei's post