The last new thing you've seen.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-07-2016, 03:34 PM
The last new thing you've seen.
Hi,

I'm interested in yours.

Mine was today. A guy walking along in the city with a voluntary parrot on his shoulder. No leash, no string. The parrot was invested in the deal?

Amazing. TongueCoolSad

D.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Dworkin's post
03-07-2016, 04:02 PM
RE: The last new thing you've seen.
(03-07-2016 03:34 PM)Dworkin Wrote:  Hi,

I'm interested in yours.

Mine was today. A guy walking along in the city with a voluntary parrot on his shoulder. No leash, no string. The parrot was invested in the deal?

Amazing. TongueCoolSad

D.

Lots of parrots will happily ride on their owners (partners) all day long. They need to be slowly socialized so they don't spook, and their flight feathers are usually trimmed to a length where they can glide down gently but not gain height. These are not wild birds, but hand raised by people. They think they are people. They are very, very smart, too.

There are also parrots who are trained to fly away and come back. That is much more difficult and is practiced indoors for a long time before they go outdoors.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
03-07-2016, 04:09 PM
I took this a few years ago...I keep waiting for something to top it. Stopping at PetSmart on my way home from work and this was at the checkout.

[Image: Petsmart%20Llama_zpsnvpxjvlr.jpg]

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 7 users Like Anjele's post
03-07-2016, 04:12 PM
This thread Drinking Beverage

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
03-07-2016, 06:39 PM
I don't, of course, have pictures due to my computer efficiency lack, but there is a resurgence of the 3 wheel type of motorcycle here in the Dominican Republic. Not the big cruiser type, but the ones made as a pick up truck in the rear end.
03-07-2016, 06:45 PM
(03-07-2016 03:34 PM)Dworkin Wrote:  Hi,

I'm interested in yours.

Amazing. TongueCoolSad

D.

You know, this is the funniest damned thing. I just got back from the store and as I was driving through the neighborhood I saw a couple walking their dog and the woman had a huge white parrot on her arm. Of all the things to see and then I come home, open up my lap top and read your thread title. Hummmm...it's just very weird

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
03-07-2016, 06:59 PM
I saw my favorite animal in a photo from a Petsmart.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user