The last person to post wins!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
20-06-2016, 10:16 AM
RE: The last person to post wins!
He....heh...... Give that (burp)......he....heh......thks for the last post maaannn(hicup)

I are teh Kong erve te Mewountarns arve Abesirdieity. Al erve dem degeahns sher bert B-4 may. Ivre yarp yurndarctood zert, garve yarpelf r cerrcay. Translation: I am the Kong of the Mountains of Absurdity. All of the dragons shall bow before me. If you understood this(that^, not this) then give a Sear Key.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-06-2016, 10:54 AM
[Image: tumblr_nylek4hL1y1uh630po1_500.jpg]

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
20-06-2016, 11:11 AM
Given the aprroxamate trajectory of your lips, the velocity of your eyebrows, and the location of your wrinkels, I predict that you are frowning. I also product that I have the latest post.

I are teh Kong erve te Mewountarns arve Abesirdieity. Al erve dem degeahns sher bert B-4 may. Ivre yarp yurndarctood zert, garve yarpelf r cerrcay. Translation: I am the Kong of the Mountains of Absurdity. All of the dragons shall bow before me. If you understood this(that^, not this) then give a Sear Key.
20-06-2016, 11:18 AM
[Image: calvin5.gif]

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
20-06-2016, 11:31 AM
I'll take the last post. Thank you.

20-06-2016, 12:58 PM
[Image: calvin-hobbes-final-strip-dec-31-1995.jpg]

The Only Last Post that Matters. November 18, 1985 to December 31, 1995

[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
20-06-2016, 02:33 PM
Attention, please. Last post call, last post call.

20-06-2016, 05:06 PM
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQVwfnZqYTm5mFtMJ0a8lB...duwOqQxJdi]

20-06-2016, 06:41 PM
Yep I win !

Religion is bullshit. The winner of the last person to post wins thread.Yes
20-06-2016, 06:59 PM
What's your major malfunction, numbnuts? I have the last post! ME!