The last person to post wins!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
24-08-2016, 10:03 PM
RE: The last person to post wins!
I simply didn't get the whole Batman vs Superman thing. Aren't they on the same side or something? And aren't they sorta in different class? Kinda like going up against a tank with a supersoaker?

Marvel's done some good stuff but I wasn't a fan of Tony Stark. Too egocentric to be either a decent hero or antihero.

---

Juno should be making its first pass over Jupiter in the next few days. I can't wait for the pics (and data) to start coming in. Here's a video of the Gallilean moons recorded during the approach. If you look carefully you can see the harmonic orbits.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Paleophyte's post
24-08-2016, 11:14 PM
(24-08-2016 10:03 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  I simply didn't get the whole Batman vs Superman thing. Aren't they on the same side or something? And aren't they sorta in different class? Kinda like going up against a tank with a supersoaker?

Marvel's done some good stuff but I wasn't a fan of Tony Stark. Too egocentric to be either a decent hero or antihero.

The Batman vs Superman thing has been hinted at and done a few times (notably by Frank Miller in The Dark Knight Returns) and it is more the JLA Batman who has literally punched out God not the Detective comics Batman who is just street level.

As to Stark he was frankly nothing before the movies. In fact he has since been basically retcon into being the RDJ version.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
25-08-2016, 07:52 AM
So I win !

Religion is bullshit. The winner of the last person to post wins thread.Yes
25-08-2016, 08:12 AM
(24-08-2016 04:08 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  Might I suggest a slight modification to this thread?

As much fun as the images and single word replies unto eternity are, I feel that this thread could be more.

How about last interesting post wins? No rule about what it has to be interesting about, just something more than a banal one-liner to keep the game going. Funny pics, cool videos, amazing tales, you name it.

I'll kick things off with a personal favorite, HAVOC!

Great idea. Everything to improve the thread , the better. But I'm a lazy motherfucker . So I can't promise to try.

25-08-2016, 08:23 AM
(25-08-2016 08:12 AM)Leo Wrote:  
(24-08-2016 04:08 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  Might I suggest a slight modification to this thread?

As much fun as the images and single word replies unto eternity are, I feel that this thread could be more.

How about last interesting post wins? No rule about what it has to be interesting about, just something more than a banal one-liner to keep the game going. Funny pics, cool videos, amazing tales, you name it.

I'll kick things off with a personal favorite, HAVOC!

Great idea. Everything to improve the thread , the better. But I'm a lazy motherfucker . So I can't promise to try.

Well then future "I win" posts will not count towards your victory. Up to you really.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
25-08-2016, 08:54 AM
(25-08-2016 08:23 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(25-08-2016 08:12 AM)Leo Wrote:  Great idea. Everything to improve the thread , the better. But I'm a lazy motherfucker . So I can't promise to try.

Well then future "I win" posts will not count towards your victory. Up to you really.

Technically I can win the thread with a single letter. The last person to post = wins. But improving the tread is fine to me.

25-08-2016, 09:26 AM
(25-08-2016 08:54 AM)Leo Wrote:  
(25-08-2016 08:23 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Well then future "I win" posts will not count towards your victory. Up to you really.

Technically I can win the thread with a single letter. The last person to post = wins. But improving the tread is fine to me.

Ok post with only a single letter in your post I will wait. Smile

25-08-2016, 07:32 PM
Wombats have cubic poop. Apparently they use it to mark territory and the shape keeps it from rolling away.

Just when you thought Australia couldn't get any wierder.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 1 user Likes Paleophyte's post
25-08-2016, 08:23 PM
Shittin' Briquettes! Laugh out load Fuckin' OZ.
25-08-2016, 08:47 PM

Popcorn Paging Hobitgirl.

[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post