The last person to post wins!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
18-01-2018, 03:17 PM
RE: The last person to post wins!
(18-01-2018 02:47 PM)Leo Wrote:  
(18-01-2018 11:22 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Did you really fall for the false front? Marriage has nothing to do with anything we are talking about. I am not a fan of marriage, never have been. But pretending that some cabal of women is behind current Marriage/Divorce Law is on the level of flat earthers. Men are not a discriminated group in most settings and pretending that women have infinite power of damn near anything is to have your head so far up your own ass you can see the back of your own teeth. A rather telling thing here is you cannot defend your own position without deflecting to non sequitur or ignoring the arguments aka Blue Pill.

First of all , my previous post was not sequitur . In my previous post I wasn’t trying to make a argument or something similar . I was asking a honest question . I was asking if you are a guy or not . I’m not ignoring your arguments because you not made any. You are saying the MGTOW message is bullshit and is a hate group without presenting the main MGTOW arguments and refuting it. You are saying marriage hasn’t anything to do with the topic . In this you are very wrong my pal . We are discussing MGTOW and the rejection of marriage or long term relationships is basically the main theme of MGTOW. If you don’t understand this basic concept , you don’t understand MGTOW. Women alone don’t create current marriage and divorce laws without the help of some men of course. But third wave feminism is a real influence in creating the laws.

Why does it matter if I am a guy or not? Third Wave Feminism is not really a thing, not in as far as Government or Lawmaking are concerned. Marriage is a bullshit front the MGOW and MRAs point at to avoid defending their obvious misogyny. Please point out where anyone told you you must get married, until then it is a deflection.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Revenant77x's post
18-01-2018, 03:28 PM
It is not true that thunder only happens when it's raining, but it is true that players only love you when they're playing.

#sigh
18-01-2018, 03:31 PM
(18-01-2018 03:28 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  It is not true that thunder only happens when it's raining, but it is true that players only love you when they're playing.

But Chains keep us together, running in the shadows.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
18-01-2018, 04:36 PM
I guess I am at a loss as to how your two examples means that divorce always favors men and that women must be vindictive bitches just out to destroy men through the institution of marriage. Perhaps speak to some divorced women with children to get a better perspective.

So you know you don't want to get married. Bully for you. I love my husband, I am lucky to have him. Marriage isn't for everyone, but it works for us.

IMO, you seem to have more of a problem with women than marriage.

"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're probably on the menu."

[Image: beb1339cfc76b95693fe0fd59c12ec05.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes ShadowProject's post
18-01-2018, 04:50 PM
(18-01-2018 04:36 PM)ShadowProject Wrote:  IMO, you seem to have more of a problem with women than marriage.

[Image: giphy.webp]

19-01-2018, 12:07 PM
[Image: caption_017.jpg]

Fox News: Praying Preying on ignorance since 1996.
19-01-2018, 01:37 PM
(19-01-2018 12:07 PM)Impulse Wrote:  [Image: caption_017.jpg]

For a brief shining moment Pedro the Donkey thought his lifelong dream of flying had come true. Then he realized his owner was a bigger jackass than he was.

19-01-2018, 03:12 PM
(19-01-2018 01:37 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  For a brief shining moment Pedro the Donkey thought his lifelong dream of flying had come true. Then he realized his owner was a bigger jackass than he was.

Laugh out load

Fox News: Praying Preying on ignorance since 1996.
[+] 1 user Likes Impulse's post
19-01-2018, 03:59 PM
[Image: 7c85f59b677fde162bed986ba38ea0db--shrek.jpg]

19-01-2018, 06:02 PM
You might have seen a housefly, maybe even a superfly, but I bet you ain't never seen a donkey fly. Ha, ha.

~Donkey