The last straw

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-09-2014, 09:27 PM
RE: The last straw
(06-09-2014 05:35 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  If you cannot refute Sye Ten Bruggencate, I will kill myself. There is no point in living if I know with 100% certainty that all humans are evil, filthy, disgusting animals.

Who, according to him, Jebus done saved and made all pretty, 'an shit.
So, either way, it's all good.
Thumbsup

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-09-2014, 09:31 PM
Please remember until we recieve clarification from the op, this thread is in Personal Issues and Support.

Thank you

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 4 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
09-09-2014, 08:48 PM
(06-09-2014 05:35 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  If you cannot refute Sye Ten Bruggencate, I will kill myself. There is no point in living if I know with 100% certainty that all humans are evil, filthy, disgusting animals.

Refuting in progress....

I'm not evil, filthy, disgusting, or an animal.

100% - 1 = 99%

Minus 2 more for my kids = 97%

Sye Ten whoever failed.

It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled. ~Mark Twain
[+] 2 users Like CindysRain's post
09-09-2014, 08:52 PM (This post was last modified: 09-09-2014 08:56 PM by GirlyMan.)
(06-09-2014 05:35 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  There is no point in living if I know with 100% certainty that all humans are evil, filthy, disgusting animals.

That misses the point.
[Image: cosmiccage.gif]

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 4 users Like GirlyMan's post
09-09-2014, 09:17 PM (This post was last modified: 09-09-2014 09:27 PM by GirlyMan.)
(09-09-2014 08:48 PM)CindysRain Wrote:  I'm not evil, filthy, disgusting, or an animal.
ManlyGirl's called me these and many others in a variety of different ... situations. Blush

(09-09-2014 08:48 PM)CindysRain Wrote:  Sye Ten whoever failed.

I ain't never heard of them either and feel no particular urgency about refuting an argument which is gonna inevitably end up presupposing some bullshit promise of a postmortem preservation of identity. Even KingsChosen the Calvinist ain't that fucking stupid. I have heard of Psy though.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
13-09-2014, 10:52 PM
Diddo, your profile says you haven't logged back in since making a suicidal threat last week. I'm going to err on the side of caution and assume that you weren't being flippant when you said "or I'll kill myself" until you respond otherwise. I'm kinda hoping you have this thread linked to an email alert so you respond - even a "screw you guys" would suffice. Are you ok? Unsure

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 2 users Like Nurse's post
18-09-2014, 09:25 AM (This post was last modified: 18-09-2014 09:31 AM by Momsurroundedbyboys.)
I will not say this again, this is the PERSONAL ISSUES and SUPPORT section. IF YOU CANNOT be supportive please do NOT post.

Thread split

18-09-2014, 09:34 AM
(18-09-2014 09:25 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I will not say this again, this is the PERSONAL ISSUES and SUPPORT section. IF YOU CANNOT be supportive please do NOT post.

Thread split

Then why don't we move this troll bait thread to a better section?

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
18-09-2014, 09:47 AM
(18-09-2014 09:34 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(18-09-2014 09:25 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I will not say this again, this is the PERSONAL ISSUES and SUPPORT section. IF YOU CANNOT be supportive please do NOT post.

Thread split

Then why don't we move this troll bait thread to a better section?

I know but we're reluctant to make judgements in this area and OP hasn't returned to clarify.

18-09-2014, 10:19 AM
(18-09-2014 09:47 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(18-09-2014 09:34 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Then why don't we move this troll bait thread to a better section?

I know but we're reluctant to make judgements in this area and OP hasn't returned to clarify.

Yes he followed his troll MO to the letter. If he returns any crisis he was having over bullshit he himself admitted was false before finding he could get a reaction to it would be past. If not we can always return it to this section.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense