The last straw

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-09-2014, 10:43 AM
RE: The last straw
(18-09-2014 10:19 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(18-09-2014 09:47 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I know but we're reluctant to make judgements in this area and OP hasn't returned to clarify.

Yes he followed his troll MO to the letter. If he returns any crisis he was having over bullshit he himself admitted was false before finding he could get a reaction to it would be past. If not we can always return it to this section.

Or you and everyone else can go to the split and roast him there. That way we preserve this section for personal issues and support without the bothersome moving, editing posts, merging, etc., should we find out he was serious later on and then all the resulting hatred would have to be split off anyway.

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...last-straw

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-09-2014, 10:56 AM
(18-09-2014 10:43 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(18-09-2014 10:19 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Yes he followed his troll MO to the letter. If he returns any crisis he was having over bullshit he himself admitted was false before finding he could get a reaction to it would be past. If not we can always return it to this section.

Or you and everyone else can go to the split and roast him there. That way we preserve this section for personal issues and support without the bothersome moving, editing posts, merging, etc., should we find out he was serious later on and then all the resulting hatred would have to be split off anyway.

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...last-straw

That seems reasonable, however it might be more clear with either the OP copied to the split or a link to it in the split.
Actually, this might be applicable to most splits. Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
18-09-2014, 11:37 AM
(06-09-2014 06:50 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Hey, I know you've had gender issues in the past. Not sure is it's still troubling you but if it is please see a expert therapist who deals with gender identity and gender dysphoria. You're getting sidetracked by this religious crazyness.

This.

There is absolutely nothing anybody here can say to you to convince you of anything regarding Sye Ten Bruggencate. He is a distraction. You must know this. Fixating on him is a way of to avoid confronting your gender dysphoria.

This is the personal issues and support section. If you feel brave enough to discuss the real problem then you will find people here will be able to help you. Otherwise this thread is pointless.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Mathilda's post