The latest ShockofGod post... why do I bother?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-11-2010, 10:15 PM
The latest ShockofGod post... why do I bother?
So here's the latest post by the theist wizard.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yNhiDQ9l...re=recentu

...and it's just more of the same nonsense with his quest to ask "the question" that he refuses to hear the answer for. And in staring at the screen, wishing he didn't ban all atheists from posting so I could point out the obvious quote mining and misleading he was doing, I started wondering "why?" Why do I keep going back to his videos when I know what to expect?

The answer folks, is because I care. As a fellow human being, it disturbs me deeply to see such unwavering devotion to the manipulation of counter evidence and the unwillingness to consider the opposition that I begin to think that there's something amiss in their brains. Not because of what they believe, but simply because they completely misconstrue the straightforward intentions of the dissenter.

Example:
"prove to me that 2 + 3 does not equal pudding"
"umm, 2 and 3 equal 5, not a word"
"you see!! you keep changing the subject to 5, clearly you can't prove it so 2 + 3 does equal pudding"

It's like a mental block that doesn't allow the obvious.

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-11-2010, 11:02 PM

RE: The latest ShockofGod post... why do I bother?
(20-11-2010 10:15 PM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  "prove to me that 2 + 3 does not equal pudding"
"umm, 2 and 3 equal 5, not a word"
"you see!! you keep changing the subject to 5, clearly you can't prove it so 2 + 3 does equal pudding"

it disturbs me that i hear this continuation of that line of reasoning in my head

"duh. it's five ounces of pudding. so 2+2= pudding. this pudding right here..it's banana pudding. made it with 5 bananas too. It's like...a metaphor for how elegant and efficient God is." .....in a creepy australian accent.

Confused

makes one want to start chewing nails or something...
Quote this message in a reply
20-11-2010, 11:06 PM
And so your baffled mind starts collapsing and you throw out a "what... but... nothing of what you just said makes any sense."

"Well, the banana God works in mysterious ways"

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
20-11-2010, 11:17 PM
The human brain is a very fragile thing. Things that can easily damage brains include accidents, drugs, alcohol, physical and or psychological abuse of its owner, brainwashing, I mean indoctrination, sermons, peer pressure, stern or tramautic upbringing etc. etc. Once damaged, it is common for the owner to never get it back into a truely, fully functional condition. Some people have brains that are extremely easy to damage.

Many of these people are drawn to the internet to show the world how badly they have been damaged.
[+] 3 users Like No J.'s post
21-11-2010, 04:28 AM

I pity this poor bastard in the video, if only for the fact that those Neuralizer things from Men in Black don't exist. If they did, we'd have world peace next week. Big Grin
Quote this message in a reply
21-11-2010, 06:10 AM
The video wasn't the sad part for me. It was the comments section. Humanity, where is your reason?

"It does feel like something to be wrong; it feels like being right." -Kathryn Schulz
I am 100% certain that I am wrong about something I am certain about right now. Because even if everything I stand for turns out to be completely true, I was still wrong about being wrong.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
21-11-2010, 08:00 AM
(21-11-2010 06:10 AM)LeviTimes Wrote:  The video wasn't the sad part for me. It was the comments section. Humanity, where is your reason?

Hes just like venomfangx in that regard, he deletes all the comments from atheists that actually make sense and only leave the few 'gangsta' atheists, who can't spell for shit, to continue trolling him Vs. his entire theist subscriber count.

Hey brother christian, with your high and mighty errand, your actions speak so loud, I can't hear a word you're saying.

"This machine kills fascists..."

"Well this machine kills commies!"
21-11-2010, 08:03 AM
(21-11-2010 06:10 AM)LeviTimes Wrote:  The video wasn't the sad part for me. It was the comments section. Humanity, where is your reason?

securely outside the security blanket. Shockofgod is just wrapped so tight in nonsense he can't even see directly in front of him.
21-11-2010, 05:55 PM
He doesn't wear blinders, he wears a dunce cap pulled all the way down to his toes. Tongue
21-11-2010, 11:54 PM
His latest post (I swear I'm not subscribed, youtube just constantly recommends it to me) quote mines an atheist praying to God to uproot a tree behind him. And Shocks logic is that atheists only pray to spaghetti monsters... and when the atheist starts praying to uproot the tree, shock counter-prays that prayer with a prayer to the Judeo-Christian god to not answer his prayers to aforementioned spaghetti monster...

it's borderline retardation at this point. He might as well draw a stick figure of god on a piece of paper, and say, "See, because I can conceive of God in order to draw this picture, he must exist."