The latest ShockofGod post... why do I bother?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-11-2010, 01:00 PM

RE: The latest ShockofGod post... why do I bother?
Well, at least the Theist knows what his video is worth when he ad's calliope music as a sound track to his foolish circus of idiocy.
That he doesn't let atheists post responses shows how weak his point of view is but what you can do is, make a video that responds to his own and link his video to it. He can't but notice that, nor will his lovely collection of allowed commentators.
Quote this message in a reply
22-11-2010, 01:51 PM
I thought of that. I was going to make stupid response videos under the user name GockofShod. But I didn't want to spend that much of my spare time on someone that is basically trolling.

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-11-2010, 02:32 PM

(22-11-2010 01:51 PM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  I thought of that. I was going to make stupid response videos under the user name GockofShod. But I didn't want to spend that much of my spare time on someone that is basically trolling.

Trolling, true. However, there are a lot of people out there that can stand to take that crap seriously and believe that's what atheism is. And while it is true if they were interested in learning the truth about atheism they'd seek other sources than Shock, the fact that he won't allow atheists to respond indicates he's terrified of that and it would go to show he's yet another moron for that what decorates the tree particularly around this time of year!

So, a response video screen name the likes of; JESUS SHAVES SHOCK OF GOD TROLL...
Would pretty much grab enough keywords to get attention, and what would explode his one synapse is if you precluded any comments or ratings on the video, afterward.

News at 11: Christ Troll combusts before own monitor.Neighbors appalled by the smell...Tongue
22-11-2010, 08:53 PM
If you search "shock of god" on youtube, almost everything that comes up are rebuttals to this morons videos. I really think that most of the views he gets on youtube are the people who love to hate him. I don't know many christians who wouldn't look at this guys videos and say he was a complete idiot. I don't suspect his opinions are a good representation of the majority of christians.

....then again.........

So many cats, so few good recipes.
22-11-2010, 11:21 PM

Stark I would have to say this guy is full of crap... the fact he has to add the music to make the video seem comical and edits the video harshly to try to make the speakers seem to have less knowledge then they do... This guy clearly can not support his arguments in a well formed manner so he needs to create a place where he can throw his ideas around with no one to combat him... Either this or he really just wants to troll... either way its a very sad attempt to try to show a point being correct.
22-11-2010, 11:53 PM
Actually what scares me is that while this guy doesn't speak for a majority of Christians he speaks for a growing group of Christians that is getting more vocal in politics by the minute.

More Americans believe in creationism then any other modern industrial nation with the exception of Turkey which is (surprise) Islamic.

When people say that Atheists are militant and we are at war to a degree they are right. What most Christians don't realize is that we are at war with those people like shock of god that try to twist the truth to push a set of 1st century morals on the rest of us. I"m just very very glad I"m in Canada and not the states.

Then I woke up and made the very blatant realization that any government in the world with so much power falling prey to the kind of creationist madness that goes on is a true tragedy for humanity.

Separation of church and state is designed to protect everyone from these moronic zealots not just secular people from all religion.
16-12-2011, 12:10 PM
(22-11-2010 08:53 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  If you search "shock of god" on youtube, almost everything that comes up are rebuttals to this morons videos. I really think that most of the views he gets on youtube are the people who love to hate him. I don't know many christians who wouldn't look at this guys videos and say he was a complete idiot. I don't suspect his opinions are a good representation of the majority of christians.

....then again.........

No, no.

He's an idiot.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 2 users Like kingschosen's post
16-12-2011, 12:53 PM
That background music was obnoxious and meant to make the listener biased. He also has this need to put things in all-caps in order to "shout" over his opponents' words. I have no interest in seeing any more of his posts.

I like "quiet" arguments that are well-thought out like the atheist "TheoreticalBullshit" or the theists presented by BigThink like Reza Aslan.

My girlfriend is mad at me. Perhaps I shouldn't have tried cooking a stick in her non-stick pan.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
16-12-2011, 01:45 PM
I blocked that moron a long time ago. He makes kindergarten kids look like geniuses.

Idiot: : a foolish or stupid person
— idiot adjective
See Republican Candidates.

Keeping realism alive, one honest offensive comment at a time!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
16-12-2011, 01:59 PM (This post was last modified: 16-12-2011 02:02 PM by Malleus.)
That guy is not deluded. He's a crook and he covets a poster-boy position inside his religion. Kind of a Kirk Cameron and/or Ray Comfort of the next generation. He is willfully wrong and his ideas are not worth debating. It's just his way of making money. He, on the other hand, needs to be crushed every time he crawls out of his youtube bunker.

No point watching him. It's frustrating and it only increases his youtube ratings.
Sorry, I got him mixed up with the other loser. Yeah, shockofgod is a harmless moron. Still not worth watching. For the same reasons.

Oh, no Hallucinations 4:11 says the 'gilded sheep should be stewed in rat blood' but Morons 5:16 contradicts it. (Chas)

I would never shake a baby unless the recipe requires it.