The latest YouTube knucklehead

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-12-2011, 10:45 AM
The latest YouTube knucklehead
Have you folks seen this knucklehead creationist yet? Oh my. Prepare your forehead for a pounding.
He is the founder of the first Creation museum in Canada and has started a weekly show exclusively on YouTube.
Here is the first show.
I know folks around here promote tolerance and all, but this guy needs to be mocked out of existence.
This kinda stuff drives me crazy.
TY

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-12-2011, 11:02 AM (This post was last modified: 31-12-2011 11:04 AM by N.E.OhioAtheist.)
RE: The latest YouTube knucklehead
This guy makes you want to get sick. I seen this type all my life and he is as informed as a kindergartner. Who gave him his physics degree should be shot if he has one at all. Must be from a school at a Christian Collage. Truly brain washed!!!!
(31-12-2011 11:02 AM)N.E.OhioAtheist Wrote:  This guy makes you want to get sick. I seen this type all my life and he is as informed as a kindergartner. Who gave him his physics degree should be shot if he has one at all. Must be from a school at a Christian Collage. Truly brain washed!!!!

I could only stand 5 minutes of his babble!!
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes N.E.OhioAtheist's post
31-12-2011, 11:18 AM
(31-12-2011 11:02 AM)N.E.OhioAtheist Wrote:  I could only stand 5 minutes of his babble!!

Wow. You got to 5.
I admire your level of tolerance. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 3 users Like kim's post
01-01-2012, 10:12 AM
There's a creation museum in Canada now?.....................Dammit. Wait! That means I can pay a visit. Oh how fun!

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
[+] 3 users Like Hamata k's post
01-01-2012, 11:34 AM

something about this image is funny.
Potential meme anyone?

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes FSM_scot's post
01-01-2012, 04:47 PM (This post was last modified: 01-01-2012 05:01 PM by Thinking about Myths.)
He's like Bill Nye. Except he's lame. And a loser. And dumb. And doesn't have any experiments that the kiddies can do with simple items found around the household. I guess that's probably why I'll never see him on television. The intro is nuts though!

"You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger.” -Siddhārtha Gautama
"I have just three things to teach: simplicity, patience, compassion. These three are your greatest treasures.” -Lao Tzu
"...thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself..." -Jesus
01-01-2012, 04:49 PM
(01-01-2012 04:47 PM)Thinking about Myths Wrote:  He's like Bill Nye. Except lamer. And a loser. And dumb. And doesn't have any experiments that the kiddies can do with simple items found around the household. I guess that's probably why I'll never see him on television. The intro is nuts though!

Are you saying Bill Nye is lame?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
01-01-2012, 04:59 PM
(01-01-2012 04:47 PM)Thinking about Myths Wrote:  He's like Bill Nye. Except lamer. And a loser. And dumb. And doesn't have any experiments that the kiddies can do with simple items found around the household. I guess that's probably why I'll never see him on television. The intro is nuts though!

Huh? Surely you jest.
Bill Nye is an awesome dude!
[+] 1 user Likes TalladegaTom's post
01-01-2012, 05:04 PM
(01-01-2012 04:49 PM)Chas Wrote:  

Are you saying Bill Nye is lame?

Fixed it, thanks. I meant that he's lame. Bill Nye can never be lame. If not for him, my childhood would have been dull as dirt during classes. He made science interesting, but this guy and his silly talk bugs me.

"You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger.” -Siddhārtha Gautama
"I have just three things to teach: simplicity, patience, compassion. These three are your greatest treasures.” -Lao Tzu
"...thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself..." -Jesus
01-01-2012, 10:41 PM
1:37 That's all I could handle from that moron.