The latest YouTube knucklehead

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-01-2012, 10:17 PM
RE: The latest YouTube knucklehead
(04-01-2012 06:20 PM)TalladegaTom Wrote:  I just sat through his part two.
It is incredibly dis-honest and chock full of plain old hucksterism.
A modern day Snake Oil salesman.
I can easily picture this guy 150 years ago selling "tonic" to Josey Wales.

I can't see how you managed to even watch the first one much less the second....brave person you are. I couldn't handle it after a couple minutes.

Idiot: : a foolish or stupid person
— idiot adjective
See Republican Candidates.

Keeping realism alive, one honest offensive comment at a time!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-01-2012, 01:22 PM
LOL To add one more thing to the thread, the dude's over air-quoting reminded me of a clownier version of Bennett Brauer (Chris Farley character on SNL)

Big Grin

We make our world significant by the courage of our questions and the depth of our answers.

- Carl Sagan
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes zaika's post
06-01-2012, 10:42 AM
I can't see how you managed to even watch the first one much less the second....brave person you are. I couldn't handle it after a couple minutes.
[/quote]

It was not easy. In fact I had to stop a time or two in order to calm down a bit.
I still get fired up over idiots like this who actually get people to believe them.
The fact that he has a fairly substantial following clearly indicates the intellectual laziness of most people. Most prefer to listen to simple happy things rather than try to understand something that requires thinking or that may be a bit harsh.
Such is the Universe we live in.

"The trouble ain't that there is too many fools, but that the lightning ain't distributed right." ~ Mark Twain ~
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-01-2012, 09:29 AM
I got like 2 min in a turned it off because the dude is just annoying. The bed bug stuff does sound stupid thought. Isn't it much more likely that fine body hair is remnant of ape like hair that our ancestors had. As we clothe ourselfs to keep warm and keep our skin out of the sunlight we slowly lose hair because we don't really need it. And we keep armpit, scalp, pubic, and butt hair for warmth and friction. I've known several people from Alaska. Hairy dudes.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
Find all posts by this user