The "laws" of "nature"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-09-2013, 07:38 PM
The "laws" of "nature"
1. What is nature

2. What are these laws?

Prediction: Posters here will imply "he is questioning x so he must believe in y."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-09-2013, 07:39 PM
RE: The "laws" of "nature"

... this is my signature!
[+] 7 users Like cjlr's post
15-09-2013, 07:44 PM
Does this guy believe in y? (Nature is all observable reality, and all that is within it. The laws of reality are demonstrable effects of certain aspects of nature that have been shown to always be true without exception. For example: it is always true, and demonstrably so, that all life will cease living at some point.)

[Image: ezgif_save_1.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes TSG's post
15-09-2013, 07:49 PM
(15-09-2013 07:39 PM)cjlr Wrote:  

Oh of course, religion is just like science, a bunch of Idiots believe in shit they can't explain and when people point this out by asking questions they get mad.

Right.

Notice how there weill never be an answer or even an attempt to answer. Only insults by the believers, just like being on a religious forum. You ask questions I can't answer, you bad.
15-09-2013, 07:52 PM
(15-09-2013 07:44 PM)Teen-skeptic-go! Wrote:  Does this guy believe in y? (Nature is all observable reality, and all that is within it. The laws of reality are demonstrable effects of certain aspects of nature that have been shown to always be true without exception. For example: it is always true, and demonstrably so, that all life will cease living at some point.)

So life and death are a law of nature? Btw, where did you learn these or this law?
15-09-2013, 07:53 PM
Apparently law givers don't like laws being questioned.

Hey, what if there was a website where people questioned things...
15-09-2013, 07:54 PM
Quote:Notice how there weill never be an answer or even an attempt to answer.

What, am I, chopped liver?

Sad

15-09-2013, 07:58 PM
(15-09-2013 07:52 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(15-09-2013 07:44 PM)Teen-skeptic-go! Wrote:  Does this guy believe in y? (Nature is all observable reality, and all that is within it. The laws of reality are demonstrable effects of certain aspects of nature that have been shown to always be true without exception. For example: it is always true, and demonstrably so, that all life will cease living at some point.)

So life and death are a law of nature? Btw, where did you learn these or this law?

I was merely giving an example. I learned this law by using my brain cells for half a second. Have you ever heard of a living thing has never died, and never will?

15-09-2013, 08:12 PM
(15-09-2013 07:58 PM)Teen-skeptic-go! Wrote:  
(15-09-2013 07:52 PM)I and I Wrote:  So life and death are a law of nature? Btw, where did you learn these or this law?

I was merely giving an example. I learned this law by using my brain cells for half a second. Have you ever heard of a living thing has never died, and never will?

So a law of nature isn't really a "law" it's more like an observable action.

What is nature?
15-09-2013, 08:12 PM (This post was last modified: 15-09-2013 08:19 PM by NoSkyDaddy.)
IandI Wrote:1. What is nature

2. What are these laws?

Nature generally refers to the material world.
Natural "laws" refer to the scientific description of regularities in the material world which are so regular they have never been observed to be broken.

This is information any grade schooler should know. People are insulting you because they don't believe you are really that ignorant. They probably assume you have a basic education and are therefore trolling.

You can lead a theist to reason, but, you cannot make him think.
[+] 3 users Like NoSkyDaddy's post