The legalization of marijuana and other drugs

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
30-07-2011, 12:14 AM

RE: The legalization of marijuana and other drugs
(26-04-2011 04:43 PM)NotSoVacuous Wrote:  And please, I just stated that arguing pot is not AS troublesome as alcohol does not mean it should be legalized! This is terrible logic!

I'm sorry but how is that terrible logic. I have done a fair amount of research and the majority of what I have seen shows that. A: Alcohol and Tobacco are worse for your health. B: that they are more addictive. and C: that the prohibition of the substance (in this case cannabis) can be, and for pot is, more detrimental and harmful than the substance itself. Besides just look to the 20's when alcohol was made illegal, all that did was made it worse. PROHIBITION HAS NEVER SOLVED ANYTHING!!!!! Another fact you'd probably be astonished to hear is that in amsterdam, where cannabis is essentially legal, there is a lower percentage of cannabis users than in the United states. SO QUIT BULLSHITTING US. And I'm sorry if I sound offensive, its just that i get angry and offended when people spout out this bullshit. If you are for marijuana prohibition, than you better damn well be in favor of prohibiting tobacco and alcohol. And besides give me one REAL reason that cannabis is illegal that supports your claims, because i bet you cant. Whereas I can give you multiple.

Peace & Love
-CJrox
Quote this message in a reply
30-07-2011, 03:06 AM
RE: The legalization of marijuana and other drugs
weed <3
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply