The life of a lonely man

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-04-2014, 05:10 PM
RE: The life of a lonely man
Hi Anthony.

Congratulations on getting your new job.

My advice is don't worry too much about being lonely. Later you may look back on your solitude with fondness. Wink

And you can always pop in here to say hello. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-04-2014, 07:05 PM
The OP could almost be describing my life.

I'm 23, living in a small village in rural Wales... There's fuck all to do, no-one around, and no where to go.

Everything I want to do is in the evening or at night, and the last bus through here is 8pm, and the first of the day is 12 hours later. The bus only goes to Mold or Wrexham... two towns that are slowly dying (not that there was anything there anyway).

I can't get a job... I'm applying for dozens of places every day but no joy. Even McDonald's rejected me.

I tried to get a car but the insurance is nearly 2 grand.

Its shit, I hate it and I want out.

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-04-2014, 08:21 PM
My problem is they try to take ME out when they empty the rubbishes.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
03-04-2014, 08:36 PM (This post was last modified: 03-04-2014 08:50 PM by GirlyMan.)

Find yourself a ManlyGirl.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
03-04-2014, 09:47 PM
If we're gonna post songs...

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-05-2014, 08:58 PM
(03-04-2014 07:05 PM)Sam Wrote:  The OP could almost be describing my life.

I'm 23, living in a small village in rural Wales... There's fuck all to do, no-one around, and no where to go.

Everything I want to do is in the evening or at night, and the last bus through here is 8pm, and the first of the day is 12 hours later. The bus only goes to Mold or Wrexham... two towns that are slowly dying (not that there was anything there anyway).

I can't get a job... I'm applying for dozens of places every day but no joy. Even McDonald's rejected me.

I tried to get a car but the insurance is nearly 2 grand.

Its shit, I hate it and I want out.

I think that you're in a situation who is baddest than me.
Because I can tell this new thing about my life.
I found another job. In the same domain than my first job. I'll continue to work with the first company who hired me and I'll work with another company. That means that I'll have two jobs.
I'll began soon.
Also , I know people who live in my neighbourhood (I live in a housing estate , the French term is HLM : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HLM) , who like complaint. They don't realise that they must being happy for the next reason :

1.There are public transportation.
2.You can go to the center of the city
btw 5 and 15 min at a normal walking
speed.
3.We haven't security problems like the HLM of Saint-Denis (code postale / zip code : 93200 and 93210) who is the city the most dangerous of France and among the most dangerous of Western Europe. In this city the violence taux is "31.27" for 1000 "inhabitants". The French average scale is "5.93".
In my city you have few chances to be mugged , stealed , killed etc...

Bad points :
1.There are not many doctors.
2.If you call SOS médecin the night (SOS doctors) , you can wait more than 2 hours.
3.If you call the SAMU the night (Ambulance) , sometime this is like for SOS médecin.

Conclusion : I think that I understand why you complaint.
[+] 1 user Likes viocjit's post
13-05-2014, 05:12 AM (This post was last modified: 13-05-2014 06:15 AM by HU.Junyuan.)
(12-08-2013 04:31 PM)viocjit Wrote:  Who I'm ? My name is Anthony I'm 19 years old and I'm from France and I live in the main region of this country (Isle of France or Île-De-France in French language).
I live in a fucking (excuse me for the word) neighbourhood where there are nothing to do and nothing to make.
Except speak with friends but I lose the contact with the majority of them because we didn't studied the same things. The majority of them studied in a "Lycée Général" (College). I studied in a "Lycée Professionnelle" (Vocation school). For this reason I lose contact with them like I had a busy schedule. People that I met in my vocation school live very far of my city.
Each holidays this is the same thing.
I leave my home only when I must :
1.Empty rubbishes.
2.Buy something at the grocery store.
3.Buy something at the pharmacy.
4.Buy bred at the baker.

Also I leave my home when I can see my grandparents.
I missed my "Bac Pro" (BTEC National Diploma). I will try to obtain a job in September. But if I can't find a job ? that means few social interactions again and again.

A piece of news for you, which I hope will shake you up a notch:

among the 1200 general schools/colleges/universities in China, 600 of them will be redirected to professional/vocational education under an governmental order by the education ministry.

If little is made in your neighbourhood, maybe this will be the chance for you to venture out to a place where really great stuff is going on.

I would like to add a few words to the finishing words of Comte De Monte Cristo. I will say to you: do what is necessary, hope for a little more glory, patiently move forward like the planetary.

Want something? Then do something.
17-05-2014, 05:13 PM
(13-05-2014 05:12 AM)HU.Junyuan Wrote:  <snip>
A piece of news for you, which I hope will shake you up a notch:

among the 1200 general schools/colleges/universities in China, 600 of them will be redirected to professional/vocational education under an governmental order by the education ministry.

If little is made in your neighbourhood, maybe this will be the chance for you to venture out to a place where really great stuff is going on.

I would like to add a few words to the finishing words of Comte De Monte Cristo. I will say to you: do what is necessary, hope for a little more glory, patiently move forward like the planetary.

Move in People's Republic of China is maybe a good idea , but I would like to know why move to a country for which I don't know the educational system. Example : I don't know how do you call a PhD in China ? even I don't know if it does exist equivalent of Chinese diploma in France.

Can you give me more information about your educational system ?
17-05-2014, 05:39 PM
(12-08-2013 04:31 PM)viocjit Wrote:  Who I'm ? My name is Anthony I'm 19 years old and I'm from France and I live in the main region of this country (Isle of France or Île-De-France in French language).
I live in a fucking (excuse me for the word) neighbourhood where there are nothing to do and nothing to make.
Except speak with friends but I lose the contact with the majority of them because we didn't studied the same things. The majority of them studied in a "Lycée Général" (College). I studied in a "Lycée Professionnelle" (Vocation school). For this reason I lose contact with them like I had a busy schedule. People that I met in my vocation school live very far of my city.
Each holidays this is the same thing.
I leave my home only when I must :
1.Empty rubbishes.
2.Buy something at the grocery store.
3.Buy something at the pharmacy.
4.Buy bred at the baker.

Also I leave my home when I can see my grandparents.
I missed my "Bac Pro" (BTEC National Diploma). I will try to obtain a job in September. But if I can't find a job ? that means few social interactions again and again.

is it possible to join a gym and start an exercise regime that you have an interest in? I find exercise to be a wonderful way to meet people, build self confidence and ....well...look and feel younger than I am. If not, get outside, go for a daily walk at the same time every day, build a routine, you may find you may stumble across others who like to walk....or stop at a new store and strike up a conversation there.....point is, you have to go outside and do something you find interesting, then interesting people will find you along the way..

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
20-05-2014, 05:41 PM
(17-05-2014 05:39 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  <snip>
is it possible to join a gym and start an exercise regime that you have an interest in? I find exercise to be a wonderful way to meet people, build self confidence and ....well...look and feel younger than I am. If not, get outside, go for a daily walk at the same time every day, build a routine, you may find you may stumble across others who like to walk....or stop at a new store and strike up a conversation there.....point is, you have to go outside and do something you find interesting, then interesting people will find you along the way..

Thanks for your answer.

1.About gym exercise this an idea. But it will be difficult to find a place with a good ambiance in my zone.

2.Walk in the street or stop at a new store and speak to people.
In France if you dare do it people can feel mobbed. (This is weird but this is like that. A day I asked my route to a pedestrian in another city than mine who is also in the suburb of Paris. I felt that he wasn't confident. For this reason if I must ask my route , I ask it to elderly people).

3.I have a project : Visit all "monuments nationaux" (English : National Monuments) in my région (English : region) who is "Île-de-France" (Isle of France). This is the main region of France.
Unhappily I'm too busy for that (see 4 and 5 ).

4.Also , I'm looking for a "service civique" (Civic service).
The kind of missions that you can do are : help elderly people , help
in the environment protection , take part to the French-German collaboration etc...

5.I can add that I'm looking for an ESV (European Volunteer Service).
This is like a service civique except that this is another contry than your.
You can do a mission in European Union or a partner country of EU.