The life of a lonely man

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-05-2014, 05:46 PM
RE: The life of a lonely man
NEWS : The formation for my second job was canceled. Therefore this job will wait. I have still one job.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-07-2014, 08:32 PM
NEWS : I'm still looking for a job. I registered myself on websites since September 2013 to find jobs and I still found nothing. The majority of employeers doesn't answer me or they send an email to say that they don't want recruit me.

Also , I'm looking for an EVS (European Voluntary Service) , what that is ? (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_V...ry_Service).
Even I'm looking for a "Service Civique" (Civic Service). This is similar to EVS except that the majority of missions are in France.
06-07-2014, 08:56 PM
Sorry to hear!

It just stinks when you're trying so hard, and nothing is happening. I hope something comes along soon. Yes

It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled. ~Mark Twain
03-09-2014, 07:27 PM
NEWS : I'm still looking for a job or an European Voluntary Service. Some receiving organizations have interest about my candidature. I had an interview on Skype with one of them localised in Eastern Europe but I don't think that I will be taken because I spoke in a bad English (I blend English and Frenglish like I was a little under pressure). Many time I stressed words on the last syllabe (the majority of French words have the stress on the last syllable). Also I pronounced some words who contain the letter "r" with the French R in place of the English R (I pronounced this phonem rightly in some words). Also I mispronounced the "th" of throw so then usually I pronounce it rightly.
03-09-2014, 09:03 PM
(13-08-2013 03:47 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(13-08-2013 03:42 PM)viocjit Wrote:  Thanks for yours messages. Yours answers gave to me some ideas.

Your forum family is always here. Hug

Aw...this is such a dear comment. :-)

Be true to yourself. Heart
27-09-2014, 08:26 PM
NEWS : I'm still looking for an EVS or a job. A receiving organization that isn't in EU in balkan is interest about my candidature. The negotiation are in progress.
Also , some organization in balkans from EU asked me to send a CV and motivation letter.
04-10-2014, 11:42 PM
NEWS : Since February 2014 I did 23 missions as a mystery shopper. I will do another one soon.
04-10-2014, 11:55 PM
(04-10-2014 11:42 PM)viocjit Wrote:  NEWS : Since February 2014 I did 23 missions as a mystery shopper. I will do another one soon.

A mystery shopper?

That is not a thing I've ever heard of; do tell.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
05-10-2014, 09:57 PM
(04-10-2014 11:55 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(04-10-2014 11:42 PM)viocjit Wrote:  NEWS : Since February 2014 I did 23 missions as a mystery shopper. I will do another one soon.

A mystery shopper?

That is not a thing I've ever heard of; do tell.

It will help you to understand what is this work : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mystery_shopping
01-11-2014, 01:35 PM
NEWS : Since February 2014 I did 24 missions as a mystery shopper. I will go to a meeting soon for a professional training.
I will take part to an European Voluntary Service in Balkan when the whole procedure will be full in some month.
[+] 1 user Likes viocjit's post