The life of a lonely man

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-11-2014, 01:54 PM
RE: The life of a lonely man
(01-11-2014 01:35 PM)viocjit Wrote:  NEWS : Since February 2014 I did 24 missions as a mystery shopper. I will go to a meeting soon for a professional training.
I will take part to an European Voluntary Service in Balkan when the whole procedure will be full in some month.

That actually sounds like a pretty cool job. Do you get to keep the merchandise you purchased?

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-11-2014, 02:13 PM
(01-11-2014 01:54 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  That actually sounds like a pretty cool job. Do you get to keep the merchandise you purchased?

I didn't buy anything this is more into service.
01-11-2014, 02:59 PM
(01-11-2014 02:13 PM)viocjit Wrote:  
(01-11-2014 01:54 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  That actually sounds like a pretty cool job. Do you get to keep the merchandise you purchased?

I didn't buy anything this is more into service.

If I had your job, I'd be looking to expand into purchasing. And I get to keep the goods.

#sigh
18-12-2014, 11:21 PM
NEWS : Since February 2014 I did 26 missions as a mystery shopper. I'm still waiting the confirmation for my EVS but it is usual because it take some month to receive an answer. If I'll leave France the departure will be between march-may 2015 for a duration of 3 month. I hope that I'll leave in March 2015. If this is not the case I hope that I'll leave my land in april.

I began to learn local language with free ressources online. If I receive a positive answer I will buy a dictionary to improve my knowledge.
04-02-2015, 09:21 PM
NEWS : Unhappily , I will not take part to this EVS project in Balkan but I have a good news to tell. I received 3 missions as a customer investigator. I will execute these soon.
I will try to find another EVS project (I can take part to an EVS project until that I reach 30 Yo.
Often I go to the commercial center (since maybe 4 month) buy foods for family and things for me such soda.
I like this commercial center because things are cheap. You can find many soda between 0,65 € and 1,80 €.
(if you want to know the equivalent in your currency you can use www.xe.com).
06-02-2015, 09:48 AM
(12-08-2013 04:31 PM)viocjit Wrote:  Who I'm ? My name is Anthony I'm 19 years old and I'm from France and I live in the main region of this country (Isle of France or Île-De-France in French language).
I live in a fucking (excuse me for the word) neighbourhood where there are nothing to do AND NOTHING TO MAKE
Except speak with friends but I lose the contact with the majority of them because we didn't studied the same things. The majority of them studied in a "Lycée Général" (College). I studied in a "Lycée Professionnelle" (Vocation school). For this reason I lose contact with them like I had a busy schedule. People that I met in my vocation school live very far of my city.
Each holidays this is the same thing.
I leave my home only when I must :
1.Empty rubbishes.
2.Buy something at the grocery store.
3.Buy something at the pharmacy.
4.Buy bred at the baker.

Also I leave my home when I can see my grandparents.
I missed my "Bac Pro" (BTEC National Diploma). I will try to obtain a job in September. But if I can't find a job ? that means few social interactions again and again.

What do u mean by this statement in bold letters ? Do you mean nothing to make with your hands or no money to make for a living ?

I regret that you are lonely ; I spent my Teen years quite lonely mainly because I didn't have friends that were trustworthy and were troublemakers . I spent many a day and night alone . I got into depression and my life didn't start turning around until I got into my 20's . I couldn't wait to get out of High School as it was a daily prison where I learned very little to help me later on in life.

If I were you, id do everything humanely possible to make new contacts either OnLine , at local events in your community, join some clubs, and even attend some Church Singles events where you can have some people to do things with. What do you think about these ideas ?
29-03-2015, 09:43 AM
NEWS : I have nothing to tell except that I nearly did 40 missions as a customer investigator since February 2014.
29-03-2015, 10:41 AM
Why do I feel a Deja Vu?
13-11-2015, 06:15 AM
NEWS : Since February 2014 I did 47 missions as a mystery shopper. My EVS project wasn't realised. I'm learning the "code de la route" or "code of the road" in English that is the French traffic code.
[+] 1 user Likes viocjit's post
13-11-2015, 09:21 AM
Congrats and great news. Big Grin

Wishing you well. Smile