The life of a lonely man

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-02-2016, 08:21 PM
RE: The life of a lonely man
NEWS : Since February 2014 I did 49 missions as a mystery shopper. I'm still learning "code de la route" or "code of the road" in English that is the French traffic code even if it is a bit difficult to organise myself.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like viocjit's post
17-04-2016, 10:54 PM
NEWS : I'm learning the "code de la route" or "code of the road" in English that is the French traffic code with two DVDs.
[+] 2 users Like viocjit's post
05-05-2016, 11:08 PM
NEWS : I received 3 DVDs to learn the "code de la route" or "code of the road" in English that is the French traffic code.
The last news about me was that I received 2 DVDs. Now , I have 5 DVDs to learn all these rules.
I'd like to add a funny fact. Obtain "Épreuve Théorique général du permis de conduire" or "General Theoretical Test Driving Licence" in English is more complicate that obtain "Baccalauréat" or "Baccalaureate" in English that is an equivalent to A-Level in UK.
For those who are from Republic or Ireland : Leaving Certificate is the equivalent to this diploma.
For those who live in US I precise that there are not equivalent but High School Diploma is the diploma that is most near to French High School Diploma or Baccalauréat in French.
For Aussies who are here : This French Diploma is similar to High School Certificate (HSC).

Conclusion : Statistics confirm that obtain "Épreuve Théorique général du permis de conduire" or "General Theoretical Test Driving Licence" is more difficult that French High School Diploma. I need a good training.

PS : Who want explanations about this test ?
[+] 1 user Likes viocjit's post
17-12-2016, 03:07 AM
NEWS : I'm still learning French traffic code.
I'd like to speak about a problem for which I did never said anything here.

Since I'm not any more a student (2013).
Sometime , I can sleep between 12 hours and 18 hours.
I can wake up between 12:00 pm and 09:00 pm. (At French hour).
Since some weeks I can sleep between 3 and 5 hours per night and sleep a bit during the afternoon. Usually I'm sleeping between 2 and 5 hours in the afternoon.
17-12-2016, 04:37 AM
(17-12-2016 03:07 AM)viocjit Wrote:  NEWS : I'm still learning French traffic code.

Since some weeks I can sleep between 3 and 5 hours per night and sleep a bit during the afternoon. Usually I'm sleeping between 2 and 5 hours in the afternoon.

Sounds OK. I have periods when I'll sleep 4-5 hours a night, other times 10 or more.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
17-12-2016, 05:38 AM
This thread is old.

(he says, stating the obvious)

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
17-12-2016, 05:47 AM
(17-12-2016 05:38 AM)Banjo Wrote:  This thread is old.

You stated the obvious.

He said, stating the obvious.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
17-12-2016, 05:51 AM
(17-12-2016 05:47 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(17-12-2016 05:38 AM)Banjo Wrote:  This thread is old.

You stated the obvious.

He said, stating the obvious.

Obviously. Consider

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
17-12-2016, 08:40 AM
(17-12-2016 03:07 AM)viocjit Wrote:  NEWS : I'm still learning French traffic code.

I'm not sure how difficult it is to see a physician in France, but based off of the mood of your other posts in this thread this may be a symptom of depression. It's very common for folks to fall into a depression at your age when they're having trouble realizing or reaching their goals as an adult.

Whatever the case, I hope it improves for you. Sounds like you've been struggling for a few years now with not much movement. I can sympathize. I grew up in a tiny mountain town where you were lucky to find a minimum wage job. That place was like a black hole that ate hope instead of light. There were no educational opportunities to better yourself to try to move out of that town. Everyone who left ended up coming back before long. I was lucky enough to get offered a position in a specialty field an hour away and was able to commute while I saved up to move. Now I'm clear across the country from there and as much as I love it where I'm at, I know no one here. It gets harder and harder to meet people the older you get. Hang in there. There is almost always a light at the end of the tunnel.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who has said it- not even if I have said it- unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense. - Buddha
22-12-2016, 05:42 AM
(17-12-2016 08:40 AM)Ohio Sky Wrote:  

I'm not sure how difficult it is to see a physician in France, but based off of the mood of your other posts in this thread this may be a symptom of depression. It's very common for folks to fall into a depression at your age when they're having trouble realizing or reaching their goals as an adult.

Whatever the case, I hope it improves for you. Sounds like you've been struggling for a few years now with not much movement. I can sympathize. I grew up in a tiny mountain town where you were lucky to find a minimum wage job. That place was like a black hole that ate hope instead of light. There were no educational opportunities to better yourself to try to move out of that town. Everyone who left ended up coming back before long. I was lucky enough to get offered a position in a specialty field an hour away and was able to commute while I saved up to move. Now I'm clear across the country from there and as much as I love it where I'm at, I know no one here. It gets harder and harder to meet people the older you get. Hang in there. There is almost always a light at the end of the tunnel.

Thanks for your message. I did already saw a physician.
The place in which I live is far to be a rural area.
It's an urban zone with nothing to do and nothing to make.
There are places to buy what you need.
I'm not far of Paris and it is easy to access but I go rarely there.
What can I do in Paris except buy things and eat in restaurants , bars and the like ?

I don't want to buy things there because Amazon is better (more products than in a physical place) and I don't want to take public transportation to eat in Paris (I will waste calorie earned to the restaurant and I'll be a bit tired when I will be back).
[+] 1 user Likes viocjit's post