09-01-2014, 01:39 PM
RE: The life of a welfare queen
If you've got more questions please direct them here
http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...Blind-Girl
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-01-2014, 01:50 PM
(08-01-2014 08:14 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  BQ - this won't sound insensitive but its not my intention at all. Is there a job you can work? Living and working in NYC, i worked with one deaf man. Surely there is a skill set you must have that could get you gainful employment?

(09-01-2014 07:03 AM)Cathym112 Wrote:  
(08-01-2014 10:01 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  Bwahaha! This on is going in the record books!

What? Why is asking if she has job skills a bad thing?
I think this was because of what appears to be a typo.

You said, "this won't sound insensitive but its not my intention at all"
which can mean...you intended it to sound insensitive. (thus Dark Light's joke)

I think you meant "this might sound insensitive but its not my intention at all."

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Adrianime's post
09-01-2014, 01:53 PM
I just ignored the typo, I understood what he meant
09-01-2014, 03:26 PM
(09-01-2014 01:50 PM)Adrianime Wrote:  
(08-01-2014 08:14 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  BQ - this won't sound insensitive but its not my intention at all. Is there a job you can work? Living and working in NYC, i worked with one deaf man. Surely there is a skill set you must have that could get you gainful employment?

(09-01-2014 07:03 AM)Cathym112 Wrote:  What? Why is asking if she has job skills a bad thing?
I think this was because of what appears to be a typo.

I think you meant "this might sound insensitive but its not my intention at all."

ahhhhh....i get it. Dark Light is certainly a funny one.

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
09-01-2014, 04:46 PM
(09-01-2014 01:50 PM)Adrianime Wrote:  I think this was because of what appears to be a typo.

It wasn't my joke, it was Cathy's joke. It was just unintentional, which are the best kind of jokes. Yes, I laughed when I read that...and also a little bit now. Tongue

The way it reads is saying 'Make no mistake about it, this is meant to be offensive.', which was presumably the opposite of what you intended.

[+] 3 users Like Dark Light's post
09-01-2014, 06:49 PM
(09-01-2014 04:46 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(09-01-2014 01:50 PM)Adrianime Wrote:  I think this was because of what appears to be a typo.

It wasn't my joke, it was Cathy's joke. It was just unintentional, which are the best kind of jokes. Yes, I laughed when I read that...and also a little bit now. Tongue

The way it reads is saying 'Make no mistake about it, this is meant to be offensive.', which was presumably the opposite of what you intended.

Yeah well.....Like you never made a typo before....you're the one with the shell on it...shut up, richard!DodgyTongue

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
09-01-2014, 07:01 PM
I am perpetually making typos. Mine just aren't funny. Sad

10-01-2014, 01:11 AM
This is what is meant by the term welfare queen:

"Someone Needs To Be Held Accountable For My 15 Children, Someone Needs to Pay! "

10-01-2014, 02:36 AM
(10-01-2014 01:11 AM)BryanS Wrote:  This is what is meant by the term welfare queen:

"Someone Needs To Be Held Accountable For My 15 Children, Someone Needs to Pay! "

So her vagina played no part in the creation of those 15 children? Did the stork deliver them?

I can't even begin to imagine what I would say to a person this fucking stupid and irresponsible. And she used the word "accountable" without even a hint of irony. Unless someone is forcing her and her boyfriends (plural) to fuck without contraception then it seems obvious who is to be held "accountable" for birthing 15 children. Who/what on Earth is the mysterious 3rd-party that her indignation is directed against? Her vagina? Does it have agency independent of her and she isn't telling us? Is it possible to educate someone this stupid?
[+] 1 user Likes Chippy's post
10-01-2014, 02:36 AM