The link between female promiscuity and disloyalty

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-10-2014, 06:22 PM
RE: The link between female promiscuity and disloyalty
(13-10-2014 06:13 PM)Nurse Wrote:  
(13-10-2014 05:55 PM)Anjele Wrote:  You made the decision to cut off PMs for people?

On the upside, I'm the one who was publicly threatened by Forbes and didn't receive a PM. I have no qualms with not receiving a PM by this menace. Just sayin.

As I said before in an analysis about WC, the less contact the better.

And once again, I'm out of this conversation. Because I feel threatened. This is a sick person with a history of violence and OFFLINE STALKING.

And if this isn't WC, it's still a mentally unstable person. I refuse to be a victim again. Please permaban or I will consider leaving. This is a sadness, as I am starting to develop friendships.

He already cannot contact anyone through this forum other than the FT in any way (which is pretty much the same as being banned). The Admins will decide what to do with him from there.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-10-2014, 06:23 PM
(13-10-2014 06:22 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(13-10-2014 06:13 PM)Nurse Wrote:  On the upside, I'm the one who was publicly threatened by Forbes and didn't receive a PM. I have no qualms with not receiving a PM by this menace. Just sayin.

As I said before in an analysis about WC, the less contact the better.

And once again, I'm out of this conversation. Because I feel threatened. This is a sick person with a history of violence and OFFLINE STALKING.

And if this isn't WC, it's still a mentally unstable person. I refuse to be a victim again. Please permaban or I will consider leaving. This is a sadness, as I am starting to develop friendships.

He already cannot contact anyone through this forum other than the FT in any way (which is pretty much the same as being banned). The Admins will decide what to do with him from there.

That is a non-answer.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
13-10-2014, 06:29 PM
(13-10-2014 06:16 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(13-10-2014 05:55 PM)Anjele Wrote:  You made the decision to cut off PMs for people?

What is the answer to this? Are we now so governed that our PMs are monitored? I had a mod ask me to forward PMs- have I been added to this new group. If so, then I cannot provide info as requested.

If we don't use ignore can the team now set it for us at their will?

Not yours, Forbes', he can only PM the FT. Or post to the FT. He is effectively banned from the forum except that he can talk to the FT.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
13-10-2014, 06:29 PM
(13-10-2014 06:16 PM)Anjele Wrote:  

What is the answer to this? Are we now so governed that our PMs are monitored? I had a mod ask me to forward PMs- have I been added to this new group. If so, then I cannot provide info as requested.

If we don't use ignore can the team now set it for us at their will?

No, Forbes ability to PM was stripped from him for abusing the feature. The forum team does not, nor does it have the power to monitor anyone's PM's sent or received. We only hear of abuse if it's reported to us.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
13-10-2014, 06:32 PM
I wonder if anyone on this forum has ever heard of the concept 'don't feed the troll', where you report and ignore? I suppose that is 'victim blaming' though too and I should just shut my white, cis, male mouth and try not to be such a shitlord?

[Image: sigone_zps207cf92c.png]

Leonard Nimoy
1931-2015
Live long and prosper.
[+] 1 user Likes Cetaceaphile's post
13-10-2014, 06:35 PM
Thank you both, Dom and Moms, that answers my question.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
13-10-2014, 06:37 PM
Ahh, holidays with the fam...

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
13-10-2014, 06:38 PM
(13-10-2014 06:32 PM)Cetaceaphile Wrote:  I wonder if anyone on this forum has ever heard of the concept 'don't feed the troll', where you report and ignore? I suppose that is 'victim blaming' though too and I should just shut my white, cis, male mouth and try not to be such a shitlord?

I wonder if you've ever wondered how badly you make an ass of yourself when you stick your foot in your mouth talking about something you know nothing about.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 3 users Like Losty's post
13-10-2014, 06:40 PM
(13-10-2014 06:38 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(13-10-2014 06:32 PM)Cetaceaphile Wrote:  I wonder if anyone on this forum has ever heard of the concept 'don't feed the troll', where you report and ignore? I suppose that is 'victim blaming' though too and I should just shut my white, cis, male mouth and try not to be such a shitlord?

I wonder if you've ever wondered how badly you make an ass of yourself when you stick your foot in your mouth talking about something you know nothing about.

Care to explain or just flinging shit?

[Image: sigone_zps207cf92c.png]

Leonard Nimoy
1931-2015
Live long and prosper.
13-10-2014, 06:43 PM
It's been explained, he doesn't care.

[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post