The link between female promiscuity and disloyalty

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-10-2014, 07:11 PM
RE: The link between female promiscuity and disloyalty
(13-10-2014 07:05 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(13-10-2014 07:02 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I don't know, but I am sure someone here remembers.

Kavos, he said as much in a thread he posted.

Yes, this is why he was banned. Not for being someone else previously banned.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-10-2014, 07:11 PM
(13-10-2014 07:07 PM)Cetaceaphile Wrote:  I don't think who it is matters at all.

Party pooper. That's the only fun part of this fiasco.

#sigh
13-10-2014, 07:16 PM
(13-10-2014 07:07 PM)Cetaceaphile Wrote:  I don't think who it is matters at all. Whoever it was they were not dangerous, except to the cohesion of the board, which was made really fucking obvious. Judging by the level of disruption and the shitposting in this thread he was extremely successful either way.

Trolling is a hobby whereby you jump into a discussion or community and stir it up for a laugh. This can either be clever and almost artistic, or it can be crude, offensive and destructive. Either way the goal is to cause a clusterfuck and then laugh at it. Whoever it is he is laughing at everyone who has lost their shit because he managed to break their skin.

However, in order to be as ridiculously successful as this one was it requires people to start playing up their victimhood and making a big deal out of it instead of just brushing it off.
As soon as a troll is confirmed as a troll: Stop Fucking Posting.
Also; get the fuck over it. Trolls will troll, it happens, don't lose your shit over it. All you've done is made yourself look like clueless, thin skinned, pathetic tumblrites and given him 10 times more of a laugh than he got before it was revealed he was a troll.

Troll identified?
1) Stay calm
2) Cease all communication with the troll
3) Block/Ignore
4) Report
5) Get on with your fucking life

No shit about triggers, being offended and victim blaming, just follow the steps. No deviation. Definitely don't start a flame war around it.

That is what I've learned from my experiences since 1996.

Well, I truly hope that no one ever emails you disturbing messages. I hope they don't continuously change their email address so that they can email you about things that hurt you and disgust you and terrify you in unmentionable ways. And if someone ever did do that to you and then ended up joining this forum, I hope that people are kinder and more sympathetic to your feelings than you have been to mine.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 5 users Like Losty's post
13-10-2014, 07:18 PM
Someone doesn't understand that stalking and harassment is dangerous, especially to some people. And he doesn't care.

But he sure has the ins and outs of being a troll all figured out.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 6 users Like Anjele's post
13-10-2014, 07:29 PM
(13-10-2014 07:16 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(13-10-2014 07:07 PM)Cetaceaphile Wrote:  I don't think who it is matters at all. Whoever it was they were not dangerous, except to the cohesion of the board, which was made really fucking obvious. Judging by the level of disruption and the shitposting in this thread he was extremely successful either way.

Trolling is a hobby whereby you jump into a discussion or community and stir it up for a laugh. This can either be clever and almost artistic, or it can be crude, offensive and destructive. Either way the goal is to cause a clusterfuck and then laugh at it. Whoever it is he is laughing at everyone who has lost their shit because he managed to break their skin.

However, in order to be as ridiculously successful as this one was it requires people to start playing up their victimhood and making a big deal out of it instead of just brushing it off.
As soon as a troll is confirmed as a troll: Stop Fucking Posting.
Also; get the fuck over it. Trolls will troll, it happens, don't lose your shit over it. All you've done is made yourself look like clueless, thin skinned, pathetic tumblrites and given him 10 times more of a laugh than he got before it was revealed he was a troll.

Troll identified?
1) Stay calm
2) Cease all communication with the troll
3) Block/Ignore
4) Report
5) Get on with your fucking life

No shit about triggers, being offended and victim blaming, just follow the steps. No deviation. Definitely don't start a flame war around it.

That is what I've learned from my experiences since 1996.

Well, I truly hope that no one ever emails you disturbing messages. I hope they don't continuously change their email address so that they can email you about things that hurt you and disgust you and terrify you in unmentionable ways. And if someone ever did do that to you and then ended up joining this forum, I hope that people are kinder and more sympathetic to your feelings than you have been to mine.

That's extremely fucking presumptuous and arrogant.
What makes you think I haven't been targeted by trolls? What makes you think you're special?
How many people have held a gun to your head and forced you to mule drugs? How many people have beaten you to within and inch of your life and left you for dead in an alleyway among used heroin needles and condoms? How many times have you been stabbed? How often have you seen a loved one laying in a mangled pile across 10 meters of road surface? How many people have you found who killed themselves? How many drug gangs have said they'll kill you if you ever set foot in a certain town?
You assume that I don't understand because I didn't let shits on the internet ruin my life? Why not take what I said and fucking use it instead of being such a giant special snowflake?

I respect that your problems is bad and scary. I know what fear is, I understand how much it can consume every thought for hours on end.

By all means call me a bastard and tell me I should shut the fuck up and leave you alone, but don't presume for one fucking second that you're the only person who understands how fucked up things are.

Sorry if I sound a bit aggressive but I really hate being told I don't understand suffering. And sorry if I've seemed insensitive in this thread, I am trying to offer what help I can in my own way. I have your best interests at heart despite how it might seem with my abrasive style.

I need to go lay down now, I don't think I can reply again.

[Image: sigone_zps207cf92c.png]

Leonard Nimoy
1931-2015
Live long and prosper.
[+] 1 user Likes Cetaceaphile's post
13-10-2014, 07:34 PM
Seemed insensitive?

FFS

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
13-10-2014, 07:37 PM
(13-10-2014 07:29 PM)Cetaceaphile Wrote:  
(13-10-2014 07:16 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Well, I truly hope that no one ever emails you disturbing messages. I hope they don't continuously change their email address so that they can email you about things that hurt you and disgust you and terrify you in unmentionable ways. And if someone ever did do that to you and then ended up joining this forum, I hope that people are kinder and more sympathetic to your feelings than you have been to mine.

That's extremely fucking presumptuous and arrogant.
What makes you think I haven't been targeted by trolls? What makes you think you're special?
How many people have held a gun to your head and forced you to mule drugs? How many people have beaten you to within and inch of your life and left you for dead in an alleyway among used heroin needles and condoms? How many times have you been stabbed? How often have you seen a loved one laying in a mangled pile across 10 meters of road surface? How many people have you found who killed themselves? How many drug gangs have said they'll kill you if you ever set foot in a certain town?
You assume that I don't understand because I didn't let shits on the internet ruin my life? Why not take what I said and fucking use it instead of being such a giant special snowflake?

I respect that your problems is bad and scary. I know what fear is, I understand how much it can consume every thought for hours on end.

By all means call me a bastard and tell me I should shut the fuck up and leave you alone, but don't presume for one fucking second that you're the only person who understands how fucked up things are.

Sorry if I sound a bit aggressive but I really hate being told I don't understand suffering. And sorry if I've seemed insensitive in this thread, I am trying to offer what help I can in my own way. I have your best interests at heart despite how it might seem with my abrasive style.

I need to go lay down now, I don't think I can reply again.

Wow. I don't think I ever said I knew anything about you or your life. I simply said I hope what happened to me doesn't happen to you and I hope if it ever does people will be nicer to you than you have been to me. I'm sorry for being a snowflake. I'm a sensitive person and my feelings are easily hurt. I don't presume to know you or to understand your life or your pain. And because of that, I'm not interested in being mean to you ever for any reason. You don't know me either or anything about me. I guess I'm being insensitive for expecting people to be nice to me. I don't know. I'm done with this thread my emotions are too high for today and my support happens to be sleeping right now. I don't care about forbes or normal trolls I just saw an opportunity to discuss something I thought was important and took it.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 2 users Like Losty's post
14-10-2014, 06:15 AM
(13-10-2014 04:29 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Forbes is currently on a 24 hour suspension and has had his posting privileges and PM abilities put on hold. Please forward all the PM's he has sent to either me or another forum team member.

So, the "24 hour suspension" lasted for how long? Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
14-10-2014, 08:16 AM
(13-10-2014 06:14 PM)Chas Wrote:  I'd say not the UK. IP is easy to spoof.

Forbes probably picked London based on my previous post saying that anyone with that surname would come from either Scotland, Britain or America.

Considering that he never answered my question about how much his house is worth with either a rant or a rave suggests that he's not a Londoner. He wasn't able to keep his initial pretence up for very long before losing interesting and showing himself to have the maturity of a pre-pubescent so he probably wasn't bothered about doing any research. The only British city that most Americans know of is London.
14-10-2014, 09:53 AM
(13-10-2014 04:41 PM)pablo Wrote:  Man, I always miss everything.

I missed the mess too, Pablo.

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 1 user Likes WitchSabrina's post