The link between female promiscuity and disloyalty

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-10-2014, 09:56 AM
RE: The link between female promiscuity and disloyalty
(13-10-2014 03:27 PM)Forbes Wrote:  
(13-10-2014 03:25 PM)Nurse Wrote:  To be fair, I did read the lists. I'm not impressed.
It was poorly written click bait. Hardly the "scientific evidence" that you espouse.

Now that you've vented, tried to call an internet stranger a slut (I perceive the tone of your post to be quite violent), and are probably at home jerking off to your perceived brilliancy, kindly hit the "Log Out" button on the upper left hand of the computer screen. Be gone.

That's because I am violent. You know what happened to those 12 british skanks? I beat the hell out of them. if you want to be next, keep talking.

This is what you missed. The links he was talking about were personality traits that indicate a woman is a slut. Dodgy

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-10-2014, 10:07 AM
(14-10-2014 09:56 AM)Nurse Wrote:  
(13-10-2014 03:27 PM)Forbes Wrote:  That's because I am violent. You know what happened to those 12 british skanks? I beat the hell out of them. if you want to be next, keep talking.

This is what you missed. The links he was talking about were personality traits that indicate a woman is a slut. Dodgy

Oh. My. God!!!
Wow.

You ok Nurse??

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
14-10-2014, 10:13 AM
(14-10-2014 10:07 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  
(14-10-2014 09:56 AM)Nurse Wrote:  This is what you missed. The links he was talking about were personality traits that indicate a woman is a slut. Dodgy

Oh. My. God!!!
Wow.

You ok Nurse??

Yep. If I let him get to me, he wins. Fuck that. Drinking Beverage

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 2 users Like Nurse's post
14-10-2014, 10:19 AM
(13-10-2014 10:18 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  I would like to point out that I have a very fragile ego and it needs to be inflated on a regular basis as part of my daily routine.

Ditto.
It's the only reason im here.

Wait........

14-10-2014, 10:21 AM
(13-10-2014 09:58 AM)Forbes Wrote:  
(13-10-2014 09:42 AM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  People (including me) think you're a troll because you phrased the "question" in such a way that you are basically saying "Promiscuous women aren't loyal. Will someone else please prove that assertion for me so I don't have to take responsibility for my own position on the issue and look like the bad guy?"

No one here is fooled by your "Hey! This is just something I heard!" act. If you done enough reading to come up with the oxytocin argument then you clearly aren't as ignorant on the topic as you would have us believe.

Well for the record, I do absolutely believe that promiscuous females tend to be disloyal. Same with women with tattoos and piercings. they think they're being individuals when in actual fact they're just putting graffiti all over themselves due to their mental illnesses. Like I say, western women are finished.

Tattoos???
WTAF???

14-10-2014, 10:36 AM
(13-10-2014 03:50 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(13-10-2014 03:48 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  Either that or a 12 year old with no sense of power in his life. Probably gets ignored at school by his peers and the only way to get any attention is to be annoying.

Or an adult with the mental age of a 12 year old.

No, really, this is someone we are familiar with. He is a psychopath.

I just want to know IF we just didnt have a Mod on board as this shit was going down?
Cause THIS is straight up bullshit!!!

He's gone now.... But these trolls should be banned the second they're abusive to members here.

Fcuk!!!!

[+] 6 users Like WitchSabrina's post
14-10-2014, 10:50 AM
I'd say a 1 or 2 day ban (or whatever the hell happened) turnaround isn't too bad...I do expect the mods and admins to have lives outside of the forum afterall. A ban shouldn't be made from an impression, they should be able to look over the content of the user in question and see if rules are actually being violated (which they were). Just my two cents. This "blame the parents" mentality around here is getting a bit repetitive. For volunteers, I'd say they are doing an alright job.

Anyways, a thought just popped up in my head. Mostly for entertainment. Didn't XBOX or something come up with a rule for people found hacking or cheating in games? They took all those found to be hackers/cheaters and made it so they could ONLY join games with other people found to be hackers/cheaters. You could do something similar with forum abusers. Confine them all to a cesspit where they could only troll on each other. Haha, it's probably more work than what it is worth, and they probably wouldn't willingly post there...but man that'd be hilarious.

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
[+] 3 users Like Adrianime's post
14-10-2014, 11:19 AM
(14-10-2014 10:50 AM)Adrianime Wrote:  I'd say a 1 or 2 day ban (or whatever the hell happened) turnaround isn't too bad...I do expect the mods and admins to have lives outside of the forum afterall. A ban shouldn't be made from an impression, they should be able to look over the content of the user in question and see if rules are actually being violated (which they were). Just my two cents. This "blame the parents" mentality around here is getting a bit repetitive. For volunteers, I'd say they are doing an alright job.

Anyways, a thought just popped up in my head. Mostly for entertainment. Didn't XBOX or something come up with a rule for people found hacking or cheating in games? They took all those found to be hackers/cheaters and made it so they could ONLY join games with other people found to be hackers/cheaters. You could do something similar with forum abusers. Confine them all to a cesspit where they could only troll on each other. Haha, it's probably more work than what it is worth, and they probably wouldn't willingly post there...but man that'd be hilarious.

You mean like a zoo? We can go there and make comments to them but they can't get to other parts of the forum. Trolling the trolls. Ha ha
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
14-10-2014, 11:20 AM
(14-10-2014 10:36 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  I just want to know IF we just didnt have a Mod on board as this shit was going down?

He's gone now.... But these trolls should be banned the second they're abusive to members here.

Fcuk!!!!

His ability to post went within less than an hour of him not playing nice. I don't think that's a particularly awful amount of time, I don't get paid to do this.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 7 users Like Hughsie's post
14-10-2014, 11:36 AM
(14-10-2014 11:20 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(14-10-2014 10:36 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  I just want to know IF we just didnt have a Mod on board as this shit was going down?

Fcuk!!!!

His ability to post went within less than an hour of him not playing nice. I don't think that's a particularly awful amount of time, I don't get paid to do this.

Within an hour is a REALLY good job!!!
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
!!!

[+] 1 user Likes WitchSabrina's post