The link between female promiscuity and disloyalty

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-10-2014, 03:31 PM
RE: The link between female promiscuity and disloyalty
(13-10-2014 03:27 PM)Forbes Wrote:  
(13-10-2014 03:25 PM)Nurse Wrote:  To be fair, I did read the lists. I'm not impressed.
It was poorly written click bait. Hardly the "scientific evidence" that you espouse.

Now that you've vented, tried to call an internet stranger a slut (I perceive the tone of your post to be quite violent), and are probably at home jerking off to your perceived brilliancy, kindly hit the "Log Out" button on the upper left hand of the computer screen. Be gone.

That's because I am violent. You know what happened to those 12 british skanks? I beat the hell out of them. if you want to be next, keep talking.

So i switched off mobil version to full site version and reported this post.
Maybe follow protocol so he'll get banned.

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes WitchSabrina's post
14-10-2014, 03:34 PM
(14-10-2014 03:31 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  
(13-10-2014 03:27 PM)Forbes Wrote:  That's because I am violent. You know what happened to those 12 british skanks? I beat the hell out of them. if you want to be next, keep talking.

Good to follow procedure. Unfortunately he was reported, ft was made aware of that post. Temp ban was put on his account, and he has since been reinstated.

Without any info from the ft, I'm assuming this means he will continue to be a regular member.

Edit: could be his posts are still restricted though until admin approval of a ban.

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
14-10-2014, 03:37 PM
(14-10-2014 03:34 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(14-10-2014 03:31 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  So i switched off mobil version to full site version and reported this post.

Good to follow procedure. Unfortunately he was reported, ft was made aware of that post. Temp ban was put on his account, and he has since been reinstated.

Without any info from the ft, I'm assuming this means he will continue to be a regular member.

Edit: could be his posts are still restricted though until admin approval of a ban.

*dead faint*

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
14-10-2014, 03:37 PM
(14-10-2014 03:31 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  So i switched off mobil version to full site version and reported this post.

Most likely reason is neither admin has bothered to check in on the forum.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
14-10-2014, 03:41 PM
(14-10-2014 03:31 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  
(13-10-2014 03:27 PM)Forbes Wrote:  That's because I am violent. You know what happened to those 12 british skanks? I beat the hell out of them. if you want to be next, keep talking.

There may have been a five second delay between processing what I'd just read and hitting report. It was an "oh no he di' int!" Gasp

[Image: tumblr_lzaf59GL2f1qll2u3o1_400.gif]

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 1 user Likes Nurse's post
14-10-2014, 03:43 PM
(14-10-2014 03:37 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(14-10-2014 03:34 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Good to follow procedure. Unfortunately he was reported, ft was made aware of that post. Temp ban was put on his account, and he has since been reinstated.

Most likely reason is neither admin has bothered to check in on the forum.

Dark Light's Forum Info

aurora's Forum Info

One has.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
14-10-2014, 03:44 PM (This post was last modified: 14-10-2014 03:48 PM by Chas.)

Not quite accurate. Temp ban applied, still in effect.

Edit: I stand corrected.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
14-10-2014, 03:45 PM
(14-10-2014 03:34 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Good to follow procedure. Unfortunately he was reported, ft was made aware of that post. Temp ban was put on his account, and he has since been reinstated.

Not the case. The restrictions were not removed from his account (unless you wanna split hairs in which case I removed his posting suspension, but only after moving him to a new user group which stops him contacting anyone other than the FT anyway so really it makes no difference).

The Admins will decide what to do with him from there.

He has had no ability to post since within an hour of when he made his threat to Nurse. He's had no ability to PM since about an hour after that (reason for the delay begin there is no simple way for us to block a person from sending PMs, hence my suggestion it's a hell of a lot easier to put the guy on Ignore, especially since the PMs he was sending people were in no way threatening and, from what I've seen, barely qualified for anything beyond gibberish).

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
14-10-2014, 04:25 PM
(13-10-2014 03:27 PM)Forbes Wrote:  
(13-10-2014 03:25 PM)Nurse Wrote:  To be fair, I did read the lists. I'm not impressed.
It was poorly written click bait. Hardly the "scientific evidence" that you espouse.

Now that you've vented, tried to call an internet stranger a slut (I perceive the tone of your post to be quite violent), and are probably at home jerking off to your perceived brilliancy, kindly hit the "Log Out" button on the upper left hand of the computer screen. Be gone.

That's because I am violent. You know what happened to those 12 british skanks? I beat the hell out of them. if you want to be next, keep talking.

Ooohhh, Girly scared.
[Image: undies.jpg]

I swear we've seen this asshole before. Doubt very much it's WaterCloset 'cause he don't even know what the fuck an IP is let alone how to spoof one.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
14-10-2014, 04:29 PM
(14-10-2014 03:45 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Not the case. The restrictions were not removed from his account (unless you wanna split hairs in which case I removed his posting suspension, but only after moving him to a new user group which stops him contacting anyone other than the FT anyway so really it makes no difference).

That actually may be more frustrating than being outright banned. He's coming for you next Hughsie, you British skank you.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus