The link between female promiscuity and disloyalty

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-10-2014, 10:32 AM
RE: The link between female promiscuity and disloyalty
(13-10-2014 10:14 AM)Cetaceaphile Wrote:  I thought that was what we were here for, to help people intellectually, rather than to inflate our own egos and fish for rep points.

While I agree with your point of view if dealing with someone open to calm rational discussion, it's kind of hard to get through to a toddler throwing a temper tantrum about how much he hates women. He just keeps devolving to the point that I refuse to acknowledge his posts.

[Image: az2d7emierjgqib6g5at.jpg]

"Western women can go suck a thug's cock." I don't know how to reason with someone who has that much brain damage. A 35 year old man really should know better than this.

[Image: somee.jpg]

So, at this point, I'm going to say FUCK OFF TROLL. Get your own damn beer and make your own damn sandwich if you don't want me to spit in it.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 8 users Like Nurse's post
13-10-2014, 10:39 AM
I just think that people are too quick to just chase the nutters away. Only bothering with people who are already on the edge of getting there themselves is fine and good, but lets not forget the people who might never change without being pushed to it.

[Image: sigone_zps207cf92c.png]

Leonard Nimoy
1931-2015
Live long and prosper.
[+] 1 user Likes Cetaceaphile's post
13-10-2014, 10:44 AM
(13-10-2014 10:39 AM)Cetaceaphile Wrote:  I just think that people are too quick to just chase the nutters away. Only bothering with people who are already on the edge of getting there themselves is fine and good, but lets not forget the people who might never change without being pushed to it.

And guess what? We can tell the fucking difference.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
13-10-2014, 10:46 AM
(13-10-2014 10:39 AM)Cetaceaphile Wrote:  I just think that people are too quick to just chase the nutters away. Only bothering with people who are already on the edge of getting there themselves is fine and good, but lets not forget the people who might never change without being pushed to it.

I'll type this slowly.

The guy was asked multiple times for clarification of his use of the word 'serve'.

He was given many benefits of the doubt - read both threads.

Instead of trying to help people understand he just blurted out that he is a woman-hater and that Western women should suck thug dicks.

Now, what were we going to be able to teach him? And how?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 5 users Like Anjele's post
13-10-2014, 10:52 AM
(13-10-2014 10:46 AM)Anjele Wrote:  

I'll type this slowly.

The guy was asked multiple times for clarification of his use of the word 'serve'.

Instead of trying to help people understand he just blurted out that he is a woman-hater and that Western women should suck thug dicks.

This guy was given every benefit of the doubt and yet surprise surprise he turns out to be a woman hating misogynist. Actually most of the forum showed a lot of restraint with this one rather than just jumping to the conclusion that he was just an internet troll from his OP.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
13-10-2014, 10:55 AM
(13-10-2014 10:52 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(13-10-2014 10:46 AM)Anjele Wrote:  I'll type this slowly.

This guy was given every benefit of the doubt and yet surprise surprise he turns out to be a woman hating misogynist. Actually most of the forum showed a lot of restraint with this one rather than just jumping to the conclusion that he was just an internet troll from his OP.

Yeah, surprise, surprise - I was the one whose spidey senses were tingling from the first post and was batted down by some of the best at spotting people like this.

Damn mob mentality went in reverse for a good bit on this one.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
13-10-2014, 11:00 AM
(13-10-2014 10:55 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(13-10-2014 10:52 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  This guy was given every benefit of the doubt and yet surprise surprise he turns out to be a woman hating misogynist. Actually most of the forum showed a lot of restraint with this one rather than just jumping to the conclusion that he was just an internet troll from his OP.

Yeah, surprise, surprise - I was the one whose spidey senses were tingling from the first post and was batted down by some of the best at spotting people like this.

Had english not been his first language then it could have been just bad translation (my only inquiry in his other thread) but no my spidey sense was going off on this one, have just been waiting for the other shoe to drop.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
13-10-2014, 11:01 AM
(13-10-2014 10:55 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(13-10-2014 10:52 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  This guy was given every benefit of the doubt and yet surprise surprise he turns out to be a woman hating misogynist. Actually most of the forum showed a lot of restraint with this one rather than just jumping to the conclusion that he was just an internet troll from his OP.

I didn't see a whole lot of 'batting down', but you did spot this one early. Yes

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
13-10-2014, 11:02 AM
(13-10-2014 11:00 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(13-10-2014 10:55 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Yeah, surprise, surprise - I was the one whose spidey senses were tingling from the first post and was batted down by some of the best at spotting people like this.

Had english not been his first language then it could have been just bad translation (my only inquiry in his other thread) but no my spidey sense was going off on this one, have just been waiting for the other shoe to drop.

I appreciated the question as to his language. However, I didn't see anything else in the OP that indicated an issue with English usage. Therefore, it appeared to me that the word 'serve' was deliberately chosen.

13-10-2014, 11:03 AM
(13-10-2014 11:01 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(13-10-2014 10:55 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Yeah, surprise, surprise - I was the one whose spidey senses were tingling from the first post and was batted down by some of the best at spotting people like this.

I didn't see a whole lot of 'batting down', but you did spot this one early. Yes

You even told me to go easy on him.