The link between female promiscuity and disloyalty

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-10-2014, 11:06 AM
RE: The link between female promiscuity and disloyalty
(13-10-2014 08:18 AM)Forbes Wrote:  
(13-10-2014 08:15 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  ... and if so could you make the same argument about promiscuous men?

I didn't make any argument, I'm just asking if there's evidence.

Cause you cant google like the rest of us?
LMAO

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-10-2014, 11:07 AM
(13-10-2014 11:03 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(13-10-2014 11:01 AM)Chas Wrote:  I didn't see a whole lot of 'batting down', but you did spot this one early. Yes

You even told me to go easy on him.

You know that's always provisional advice.

Besides, I was having trouble getting my armor on.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
13-10-2014, 11:09 AM (This post was last modified: 13-10-2014 11:13 AM by WitchSabrina.)
(13-10-2014 11:07 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(13-10-2014 11:03 AM)Anjele Wrote:  You even told me to go easy on him.

You know that's always provisional advice.

You need as page.
Bet you could get a good looking young lady to happily want that job, Chas.
Smile

13-10-2014, 11:28 AM
(13-10-2014 11:09 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  
(13-10-2014 11:07 AM)Chas Wrote:  You know that's always provisional advice.

You need as page.
Smile

Bump for Chas.

13-10-2014, 11:32 AM
(13-10-2014 11:09 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  
(13-10-2014 11:07 AM)Chas Wrote:  You know that's always provisional advice.

You need as page.
Smile

I will gladly accept applications. The pay and benefits are excellent, and there is opportunity for growth. Smile

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
13-10-2014, 12:08 PM
(13-10-2014 09:22 AM)Chas Wrote:  No, I think trolls are trolls, and my track record for identifying them is quite good. Drinking Beverage

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
13-10-2014, 12:08 PM
Well I'm late to the party.

Can't tell if it's just somebody young and...misguided.
A troll, just trying to cause problems.
An actual sexist, trying to find justification for treating women or thinking of women in a certain way.
Or other.

To the OP...See women as people, just as you see men as people. Nobody in this day and age should use the word "serve" when describing the relationship between them and their significant other. There is little reason to treat female promiscuity differently than male promiscuity. If you wanted to have a serious talk on the subject, linking an article or study for discussion would have been the better choice.

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
[+] 1 user Likes Adrianime's post
13-10-2014, 12:13 PM
(13-10-2014 09:22 AM)Chas Wrote:  No, I think trolls are trolls, and my track record for identifying them is quite good. Drinking Beverage

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 2 users Like Hughsie's post
13-10-2014, 12:13 PM
(13-10-2014 12:08 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​

I take it that's what a belly laugh looks like spelled out ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
13-10-2014, 12:30 PM
(13-10-2014 12:13 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(13-10-2014 12:08 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​

I take it that's what a belly laugh looks like spelled out ?

No, it's to show appropriate forum behavior from a super-mod.

Muffs used to get blasted for stuff like this all the time.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 5 users Like Anjele's post