The love of Tabasco

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-12-2011, 09:01 PM
RE: The love of Tabasco
(22-12-2011 07:48 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Do I read this correctly? Do I have another willing victim to which I can send the famed Bhut Jolokia pepper?

LOL. I am nowhere near being young, dumb, and full of cum enough to eat a Ghost Pepper. I measure these sauces in drops, not tbls. or tsp. But I'm really looking forward to the video of KC eating one. I was gonna suggest he have Emergency Medical Services at hand but I don't think there's much else they could do but watch.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
23-12-2011, 02:50 AM
(22-12-2011 09:01 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(22-12-2011 07:48 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Do I read this correctly? Do I have another willing victim to which I can send the famed Bhut Jolokia pepper?

LOL. I am nowhere near being young, dumb, and full of cum enough to eat a Ghost Pepper. I measure these sauces in drops, not tbls. or tsp. But I'm really looking forward to the video of KC eating one. I was gonna suggest he have Emergency Medical Services at hand but I don't think there's much else they could do but watch.

I didn't realize KC had already tried it.

[Image: img_5142_photo-of-84-year-old-woman-soak...e-cops.jpg]

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
23-12-2011, 03:15 AM
Oddly, the only pepper I really don't care for is the jalapeño. They sometimes strike me as bitter. I do like the little green chillies, though.

Heart Mmm... I loves m'Yucatan Sunshine on just about anything - but eggs are a particular favorite. Habaneros are great with fruit - I make a mean mango-habanero sauce. Wink

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
23-12-2011, 03:18 AM
(23-12-2011 03:15 AM)kim Wrote:  Oddly, the only pepper I really don't care for is the jalapeño. They sometimes strike me as bitter. I do like the little green chillies, though.

Heart Mmm... I loves m'Yucatan Sunshine on just about anything - but eggs are a particular favorite. Habaneros are great with fruit - I make a mean mango-habanero sauce. Wink

Oh yum...I like eating mean mango-habanero sauce. Big Grin

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
23-12-2011, 01:53 PM
I like nearly all hot foods. I just enjoy the flavor of Tabasco more so than the others. It has to have flavor not just hot. Hot just burns not that that's bad just I'm more interested in flavor. I use tons of other seasonings when I cook up something Smile

I did enjoy some zebra kabobs I had in Mombasa, Kenya once, there was some spicy flavoring (I loved) on them I can't remember what it was though.

Idiot: : a foolish or stupid person
— idiot adjective
See Republican Candidates.

Keeping realism alive, one honest offensive comment at a time!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Clint Barnett's post
23-12-2011, 02:03 PM
(23-12-2011 01:53 PM)Clint Barnett Wrote:  I like nearly all hot foods. I just enjoy the flavor of Tabasco more so than the others. It has to have flavor not just hot. Hot just burns not that that's bad just I'm more interested in flavor. I use tons of other seasonings when I cook up something Smile

I did enjoy some zebra kabobs I had in Mombasa, Kenya once, there was some spicy flavoring (I loved) on them I can't remember what it was though.

I agree with enjoying the flavor and not just the hotness. I like the Green and Chipotle Tabasco's as well. Next time I go visit KC, I would love to visit the Tabasco Factory and try the free samples!

~Izel
23-12-2011, 02:15 PM
(23-12-2011 01:53 PM)Clint Barnett Wrote:  I like nearly all hot foods. I just enjoy the flavor of Tabasco more so than the others. It has to have flavor not just hot. Hot just burns not that that's bad just I'm more interested in flavor. I use tons of other seasonings when I cook up something Smile

Yes -regardless of the heat, I'm in it for the flavor as well.
Yum -what does zebra taste like? I would imagine it's quite lean and rich... anything along the lines of venison?
Smile I'm a vegetarian, but I taste a thing if offered and I never pass up the chance at discovery.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
23-12-2011, 02:24 PM
(23-12-2011 02:15 PM)kim Wrote:  

Yum -what does zebra taste like? I would imagine it's quite lean and rich... anything along the lines of venison?
Smile I'm a vegetarian, but I taste a thing if offered and I never pass up the chance at discovery.

It was very delicious I found it to be much better than cow or deer. I don't usually like much meats other than hamburger style. Maybe pepperoni lol. I love vegetables, especially peppers and onions. I didn't really start eating steaks til about 4 years ago. I have to soak those in Tabasco when I sit down to eat lmao

— idiot adjective

23-12-2011, 02:28 PM

I would imagine it tastes a bit like Baby.

~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
23-12-2011, 05:23 PM
(23-12-2011 02:28 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  

I would imagine it tastes a bit like Baby.

Could very well be! I would have to say my time in Tel Aviv, Israel wasn't as enjoyable. They had to bless all of our foods and it was horrible. A few soldiers and I slipped in some MRE's and ate on those as long as we could. The views were great but the food was just bleh!

— idiot adjective

[+] 1 user Likes Clint Barnett's post