The love of Tabasco

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-12-2011, 11:56 PM
RE: The love of Tabasco
Since this is the holiday season and people may want some new ideas for dishes to eat; I figured I'd toss in a quickie.

This is one of my favorites and it's simple for those of you that like spicy foods and/or are non-meat eaters, see I read some of the posts Smile

1 Can of whole kernel corn (drain the water off)
1 block of philly cream cheese
dice up some jalapeno's

Heat in microwave until the cheese is warm enough to mix it all up and there ya go (it should be fairly warm)

I started adding Tony's Creole Seasoning to mine but you can add any seasoning you like.

Idiot: : a foolish or stupid person
— idiot adjective
See Republican Candidates.

Keeping realism alive, one honest offensive comment at a time!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-12-2011, 12:43 AM
(23-12-2011 11:56 PM)Clint Barnett Wrote:  Since this is the holiday season and people may want some new ideas for dishes to eat; I figured I'd toss in a quickie.

This is one of my favorites and it's simple for those of you that like spicy foods and/or are non-meat eaters, see I read some of the posts Smile

dice up some jalapeno's

Heat in microwave until the cheese is warm enough to mix it all up and there ya go (it should be fairly warm)

I started adding Tony's Creole Seasoning to mine but you can add any seasoning you like.

Is this some sort of dip, or sauce, or do you eat it straight?

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
24-12-2011, 12:47 AM
(24-12-2011 12:43 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(23-12-2011 11:56 PM)Clint Barnett Wrote:  Since this is the holiday season and people may want some new ideas for dishes to eat; I figured I'd toss in a quickie.

dice up some jalapeno's

Is this some sort of dip, or sauce, or do you eat it straight?

It's a side dish. You eat it straight lol

— idiot adjective

24-12-2011, 12:49 AM (This post was last modified: 24-12-2011 12:50 AM by Erxomai.)
I'm aghast.

Tongue
(24-12-2011 12:49 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  I'm aghast.

Tongue

I was just thinking if you added a nice homemade mango habanero salsa, that would make an awesome dip for tortilla chips! Big Grin

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
24-12-2011, 02:56 AM

Tongue

Tongue

I was just thinking if you added a nice homemade mango habanero salsa, that would make an awesome dip for tortilla chips! Big Grin

Probably would lol. I haven't tried that yet maybe after the holidays I'll experiment. I just know I could eat a bowl of that corn all by myself.

— idiot adjective

[+] 1 user Likes Clint Barnett's post
24-12-2011, 01:05 PM
Here in So. Cal., Tapatío is ubiquitous. Good stuff!

Religious disputes are like arguments in a madhouse over which inmate really is Napoleon.
[+] 1 user Likes cufflink's post
24-12-2011, 01:08 PM
(24-12-2011 01:05 PM)cufflink Wrote:  Here in So. Cal., Tapatío is ubiquitous. Good stuff!

Moved away almost 4 years ago, yet a bottle of the T must be in my fridge at all times.

~Izel
24-12-2011, 02:04 PM
My pop makes his own pepper sauce by hand. It's mild, flavorful, and pretty good looking on a dish, in my opinion. I want him to sell it, but you know how old folks are, he wants it to be a family thing. I can dig it, I guess. Dodgy

How hot is too hot for you guys? I know far too many people who can't handle the heat of anything above black pepper, but you guys seem tough.

"You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger.” -Siddhārtha Gautama
"I have just three things to teach: simplicity, patience, compassion. These three are your greatest treasures.” -Lao Tzu
"...thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself..." -Jesus
24-12-2011, 02:30 PM
(24-12-2011 02:04 PM)Thinking about Myths Wrote:  My pop makes his own pepper sauce by hand. It's mild, flavorful, and pretty good looking on a dish, in my opinion. I want him to sell it, but you know how old folks are, he wants it to be a family thing. I can dig it, I guess. Dodgy

How hot is too hot for you guys? I know far too many people who can't handle the heat of anything above black pepper, but you guys seem tough.

Toughness Scale:

Kingschosen--Black Pepper
Cufflink--Tapatio
Kylestyle--Cholula
Clint--Tabasco
Erxomai, Kim, Chas, Girly, et. al.-- Habanero to Habanero Plus, depending on the day.
Blasphemy Fan--Homemade Death Sauce
Stark--Ghost Chili

Big Grin

~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
24-12-2011, 03:45 PM
(24-12-2011 02:30 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Toughness Scale:

Kingschosen--Black Pepper
Cufflink--Tapatio
Kylestyle--Cholula
Clint--Tabasco
Erxomai, Kim, Chas, Girly, et. al.-- Habanero to Habanero Plus, depending on the day.
Blasphemy Fan--Homemade Death Sauce
Stark--Ghost Chili

Big Grin

Where's Cantor on this list? Huh

"You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger.” -Siddhārtha Gautama
"I have just three things to teach: simplicity, patience, compassion. These three are your greatest treasures.” -Lao Tzu
"...thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself..." -Jesus