The one, true, and real Harvey

Bene vixit, bene qui latuit
René Descartes
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Harvey's post
26-02-2015, 03:50 PM
RE: The mastiff or the basset hound?
I like big dogs so gotta go with the mastiff.

We do have one guy in our Golden Retriever Rescue who has a Basset and brings him to our public events. We stick a donation vest on him and tell people that he is in "Witness Protection."

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
26-02-2015, 04:44 PM
(26-02-2015 10:18 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  Which sig is better?

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]

[Image: zizgufzamldalja0zdgl.gif]

I must say, last night when I was aimlessly wandering the forum and saw that your gif had changed, I found myself feeling rather irrationally disappointed.

The hound is the superior gif in every way; it is smoother, not only in the loop, but in the dog's rippling itself, plus the hound looks better and seems to have far more consistent spray.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
26-02-2015, 04:54 PM
(26-02-2015 04:44 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(26-02-2015 10:18 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  Which sig is better?

[Image: zizgufzamldalja0zdgl.gif]

I must say, last night when I was aimlessly wandering the forum and saw that your gif had changed, I found myself feeling rather irrationally disappointed.

The hound is the superior gif in every way; it is smoother, not only in the loop, but in the dog's rippling itself, plus the hound looks better and seems to have far more consistent spray.

Pssst, you forgot to mention, it's a Bassett Hound...the cutest, sweetest most adorable dogs ever.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
26-02-2015, 05:14 PM (This post was last modified: 26-02-2015 05:18 PM by Free Thought.)
(26-02-2015 04:54 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(26-02-2015 04:44 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  I must say, last night when I was aimlessly wandering the forum and saw that your gif had changed, I found myself feeling rather irrationally disappointed.

Pssst, you forgot to mention, it's a Bassett Hound...the cutest, sweetest most adorable dogs ever.

That's debatable.

I mean, it's certainly cuter than the mastiff, but I'm not sure one can describe a creature which is half jowls as 'the cutest' of anything.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
26-02-2015, 05:20 PM
(26-02-2015 05:14 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(26-02-2015 04:54 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Pssst, you forgot to mention, it's a Bassett Hound...the cutest, sweetest most adorable dogs ever.

That's debatable.

I mean, it's certainly cuter than the mastiff, but I'm not sure one can describe a creature which is half jowls as 'the cutest' of anything.

Sadcryface

[Image: Basset-Hound-2.jpg]

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 3 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
27-02-2015, 04:07 AM
(26-02-2015 05:20 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(26-02-2015 05:14 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  That's debatable.

Sadcryface

[Image: Basset-Hound-2.jpg]

[Image: c4d.png]

27-02-2015, 06:35 AM
We want pics of the bunny.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
27-02-2015, 06:54 AM
My brother and sister-in-law had a basset hound for years and years. Her name was KC although my dad called her Stupid. Guess I have to pick the basset.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
27-02-2015, 07:40 AM
(27-02-2015 06:35 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  We want pics of the bunny.

He's friggin' huge now.