"The mind is proof of god's existence."

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-07-2014, 02:00 PM
RE: "The mind is proof of god's existence."
(21-07-2014 01:59 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(21-07-2014 01:55 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  Believing that your mind is flawed is self contradictory. If your mind is flawed, you cannot even know if your mind is flawed.

Now you're just talking GirlySpeak. Tongue

No, you don't usually muddle together so many composition and continuum fallacies.

Thumbsup

... this is my signature!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
21-07-2014, 02:10 PM
(21-07-2014 02:00 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(21-07-2014 01:59 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Now you're just talking GirlySpeak. Tongue

No, you don't usually muddle together so many composition and continuum fallacies.

Thumbsup

Note to self: Customers are complaining the drinks are not muddled enough. More time under the mortar and pestle for the mint.

I am us and we is me. ... bitches.
21-07-2014, 03:42 PM
(21-07-2014 01:55 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  Believing that your mind is flawed is self contradictory. If your mind is flawed, you cannot even know if your mind is flawed.

What are you on about? Just because there is a flaw in the construct, that does not mean the construct is rendered inoperable, as would be the case here.

Humans are capable of analysis of both self and outer-self in great detail; and those who are sufficiently aware or trained can easily spot out perceived flaws such as biases and disorders, even within themselves.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.