The moderator power abuse thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-06-2014, 11:45 AM (This post was last modified: 16-06-2014 12:00 PM by Revenant77x.)
RE: The moderator power abuse thread
(16-06-2014 10:38 AM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  I know that PC gaming is superior but I pretend otherwise because I am not skilled enough to excel in that arena.

I am secretly not a fan of animals it is all an act.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-06-2014, 12:39 PM (This post was last modified: 16-06-2014 03:36 PM by kingschosen.)
So... I bought a whale penis from one of those "weird" shops. I lubed that sucked up and went to town. My butthole has never felt better.

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
[+] 6 users Like Lightvader's post
16-06-2014, 05:01 PM (This post was last modified: 16-06-2014 05:14 PM by DLJ.)
The only thing I don't like about this thread is that I can't like my own post after it's been "mod"ified Weeping Laugh out load

But I do like that my own like-count dramatically increases due to the incredibly eloquent and witty modifications created by all these handsome and talented editors (except KC, obviously).

Especially DLJ. I want to have his babies.

Heart

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 9 users Like Smercury44's post
16-06-2014, 05:08 PM (This post was last modified: 16-06-2014 05:49 PM by Revenant77x.)
(16-06-2014 05:01 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  The only thing I don't like about this thread is that I can't like my own post after it's been "mod"ified Weeping Laugh out load

EDIT THIS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
16-06-2014, 05:10 PM (This post was last modified: 16-06-2014 05:52 PM by Revenant77x.)
Congratulations TTA I am proud to announce that User: Ferdinand is the first successful AI to pass the Turing Test with 100% accuracy. The Male/Female question is moot as I am just a computer.
[+] 4 users Like Ferdinand's post
16-06-2014, 05:11 PM
Seriously tho. I want to like my post. Someone qoute it for me

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
16-06-2014, 05:27 PM (This post was last modified: 16-06-2014 05:55 PM by DLJ.)
(16-06-2014 05:01 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  The only thing I don't like about this thread is that I can't like my own post after it's been "mod"ified Weeping Laugh out load

But I do like that my own like-count dramatically increases due to the incredibly eloquent and witty modifications created by all these handsome and talented editors (except KC, obviously).

Especially DLJ. I want to have his babies.

Heart

Shocking ok... I know the mods are supposed to be editing our posts, but isn't there some rule against... reading our minds? Blush

Oh, DLJ... You got me right on all counts my juicy sweet spot Laugh out load Tongue Heart

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
16-06-2014, 05:38 PM
(16-06-2014 12:39 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  So... I bought a whale penis from one of those "weird" shops. I lubed that sucked up and went to town. My butthole has never felt better.

Who loves you Lightvader? Weeeee

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 2 users Like WitchSabrina's post
16-06-2014, 05:40 PM
(15-06-2014 11:20 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  I'm a buff baby that can dance like a man,
I can shake-a my fanny, I can shake-a my can!
I'm a tough tootin' baby, I can punch-a your buns!
Punch-a your buns, I can punch all your buns!
If you're an evil witch, I will punch you for fun!

{I'm onto your bullshit Vosur... Dodgy}

[Image: a-funny-pictures-wtf-3-23-09-22.jpg]

What's wrong with being evil witch?

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
16-06-2014, 05:51 PM
Help! I'm standing and I can't fall down!