The modern god that exists even to Atheists

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-07-2016, 06:36 AM
RE: The modern god that exists even to Atheists
(14-07-2016 11:58 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(14-07-2016 11:11 AM)KerimF Wrote:  Of course, everyone is free to use his human logic the way he likes.

In my case, all ideas that I have accepted adding to my set of knowledge (since I was a teen) had to be based on the same logical reasoning.
For example, I accepted the definition of the geometrical dot not because it exists but because it is useful to work with in some situations and therefore it has a place in my life Wink Also, even if something does exist and is not useful to me, it has no place in my life.

Lovely.
But that's not Logic.
Your self-centered universe is not the real universe.

You are right.
But did I ever say that my logic should be the same to all?!

And, are you really advising me to follow other's logic?

I envy you if you can depend on some others to think for you about your life Wink
In this case, you would have more time for other things... you know Big Grin

Facts that don't need evidences:
Sheep for milk live in peace because it is the will of their rich owners.
Dogs obeying rich masters deserve much better food and shelters than free dogs do.
Whoever has ears will hear.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-07-2016, 06:36 AM
I found a dust bunny under my bed.
Dust bunnies are modern gods.

Checkmate atheists.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 4 users Like Bucky Ball's post
15-07-2016, 07:11 AM
(15-07-2016 06:16 AM)KerimF Wrote:  
(14-07-2016 11:40 AM)julep Wrote:  There's no first world consensus on what to do to solve the global problems you mention, and I don't know why you are writing as if such a consensus exists. Further, while there's a lot of money in politics, it is not pushing a unified agenda. At most, some of the moneyed and powerful are hoping to move every country in which they operate more into oligarchy. I'm not in favor of that, as it would increase the level of misery for most, and I tend to ally politically with attempts to rein in money's influence in politics and government. Even if the would-be oligarchs succeed, though, they will still be working at cross-purposes with one another and undercutting each other's efforts.

I don't present here what I like or dislike... I just present the world as it is.

In brief, money and power are very close twins. One cannot live for long without the other.
But these two twins may have different levels.
For example, "big" money needs its twin to be a "big" power too.
In general, for a certain money to survive, power of the same level is needed to protect it.

On the other hand, these twins (forces and banks) of a certain group/camp may grow or diminish. This depends on how clever money and power are invested to support or attack other groups/camps.

For example, when Obama (presenting the power of the American Elite) was instructed to open the Terror War Show in Syria in March 2011, more millions of tons of explosives were sold (money revenue) for its destruction. This clever investment let the twins of the American Elite growing a bit more. But the great investment will start in the next decade when the "Europe Spring" will be launched in one European country into another Sad I am afraid that more investments were scheduled for the coming episodes of the International Endless series "War on Terror" to also destroy countries from inside in the Far-East as well Sad
I think most here already heard Obama warning the world that the greatest nations will not be able defeating the International Terrorist Army (groups) for 'many' decades from now. Obama is not a prophet, he just know what I know.

Anyway, I don't expect anyone to believe what I say here... Only when the re-destruction of Europe (Europe Spring) will start a few years later, some of you will likely remember a certain person named Kerim Tongue

I'm sad for your situation. It's unfortunate that the disruption has led you to magical thinking, as that isn't going to help solve any of these problems. I hope you can personally stay safe and that you see at some point soon a turn in a stable direction. I don't think further conversation with me will be productive, so I'll bow out of this discussion, but I wish you well.
[+] 1 user Likes julep's post
15-07-2016, 07:11 AM
(14-07-2016 11:59 AM)julep Wrote:  
(14-07-2016 07:37 AM)KerimF Wrote:  I am sorry for having no known position Sad

Well, that independence doesn't seem to make you happy, and it sure keeps you from doing a lot of stuff, but if that's what you want, go for it.

I added Sad to please those who don't have the chance to live outside all known boxes as I do.

But let us remember that many people prefer not to be free and independent.
To clarify better this idea, I have no choice but to give a rather rude example about a natural fact:
"Free independent dogs don't deserve the good food, beautiful/strong shelters and extra bonuses as the non-free dogs do"

I mean, you are right... I don't deserve the luxuries offered by the high class.
I am just content to have all my body really needs besides owning my time fully (day and night Wink ) and following my will only.

This is life since always; one cannot get everything... also in this world nothing is offered for free (only in one case... which has its own story Big Grin ).

Dogs obeying rich masters deserve much better food and shelters than free dogs do.
15-07-2016, 07:30 AM
(15-07-2016 07:11 AM)KerimF Wrote:  
(14-07-2016 11:59 AM)julep Wrote:  Well, that independence doesn't seem to make you happy, and it sure keeps you from doing a lot of stuff, but if that's what you want, go for it.

I added Sad to please those who don't have the chance to live outside all known boxes as I do.

But let us remember that many people prefer not to be free and independent.
To clarify better this idea, I have no choice but to give a rather rude example about a natural fact:
"Free independent dogs don't deserve the good food, beautiful/strong shelters and extra bonuses as the non-free dogs do"

I mean, you are right... I don't deserve the luxuries offered by the high class.
I am just content to have all my body really needs besides owning my time fully (day and night Wink ) and following my will only.

This is life since always; one cannot get everything... also in this world nothing is offered for free (only in one case... which has its own story Big Grin ).

You can live any way you want, but when you say shit like "The modern god that exists even to Atheists" you are projecting your shit onto others.

Don't do that. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
15-07-2016, 08:05 AM
(14-07-2016 01:05 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Logic is logic. You're using the word "logic" incorrectly. "His human logic" (the way you say it), is individual thought processes, and not necessarily "logic".
Logic is a specific, defined disciplined thought process. It's not up to "individuals" to create their own, and still call it logic.

It may not be useful to you, in your highly unusual circumstances, but that's not transferable to anyone else's situation.

Where is the problem?! Consider

A Christian, for example, decided to freely following the supernatural logic of his denomination.

You, in turn, found out that it is good for you to follow some other's logic that you described as "specific, defined disciplined thought process".

On my side, I chose to call my "specific, defined disciplined thought process" as my logic, for short Big Grin

15-07-2016, 08:12 AM
At work.

(15-07-2016 08:05 AM)KerimF Wrote:  
(14-07-2016 01:05 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Logic is logic. You're using the word "logic" incorrectly. "His human logic" (the way you say it), is individual thought processes, and not necessarily "logic".
Logic is a specific, defined disciplined thought process. It's not up to "individuals" to create their own, and still call it logic.

It may not be useful to you, in your highly unusual circumstances, but that's not transferable to anyone else's situation.

Where is the problem?! Consider

A Christian, for example, decided to freely following the supernatural logic of his denomination.

You, in turn, found out that it is good for you to follow some other's logic that you described as "specific, defined disciplined thought process".

On my side, I chose to call my "specific, defined disciplined thought process" as my logic, for short Big Grin

Because, as people are pointing out, you are simply wrong.

Even if English is not your first language. Continuing to seemingly flail about randomly with it (Again especially when people are pointing out your errors) is bad and pretty much a waste of every one's time.
[+] 1 user Likes Peebothuhul's post
15-07-2016, 08:30 AM
(15-07-2016 06:36 AM)KerimF Wrote:  
(14-07-2016 11:58 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Lovely.
But that's not Logic.
Your self-centered universe is not the real universe.

You are right.
But did I ever say that my logic should be the same to all?!

And, are you really advising me to follow other's logic?

I envy you if you can depend on some others to think for you about your life Wink
In this case, you would have more time for other things... you know Big Grin

I don't depend on others to think for me...you entirely missed the point. Your use of the word "logic" is incorrect. Logic is a formal discipline and process. You used "logic" for "my thought process". They are not the same, .... at all. Individual thought processes can range from brilliant to psychotic. Logic as a system is not individual, nor is it dependent on your flawed thought processes.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
15-07-2016, 09:27 AM
(14-07-2016 02:48 PM)morondog Wrote:  I think I'm starting to get it.

KerimF had a nice life in the city of Aleppo. Suddenly everything went to shit and there's a bunch of random fuckheads from who-the-fuck-knows-where competing to blow the place off the map. Instead of alleging criminal levels of incompetence among the players who are responsible, he's opted for the idea that actually this does make sense in some Machiavellian way, that there must be some shadowy super-intelligent group who run the world and control the flow of events worldwide. This group is not only responsible for the situation in Syria, but also for the World Trade Centre bombings...

Actually, some of it is right according to our own sources, in the sense that Al Qaeda did in fact plan the world trade centre bombings and (AFAIK, I don't keep up with the news from Syria) are also presently fighting in Syria.

So did I get it right, KerimF? Is your "International Society" Al Qaeda? Or are you alleging that there's an even *more* powerful group behind them, who pull *their* strings?

First, I learnt that the concept of the "International Society" could be referred to as "International Community".

About the 9/11/2001 tragic day, no one can deny that by these attacks it was possible for the White House to replace, in less than 24 hours and for good, "Communism" with Terror of Islam as the new beast against humanity. By the way J. Kerry went to Moscow (Russia).
Did I say anything wrong?

Also since that day, it became history to accuse an unwanted American of being a supporter of Communism. So in order to get rid of someone legitimately, he is accused to be a supporter of Terrorism instead. Right?

Fortunately, those who wrote the episodes of the "War on Terror" series knew in advance that most people (mainly in USA) are addicted to movies and are already prepared to accept any story that shows the new International Criminal Brains as insane, if not idiots. They commit their horrible crimes without looking for any sort of profits afterwards (as more money and power which, by a mere coincidence, became the share of the American Elite on power under the pretext to update the measures of the national security). Oh I forgot... also in the scenario, these brains decided to attack thousands of civilians at random (instead of attacking the White House and/or Pentagon only where their so-called enemies reside) to dance on the streets then win a good number of virgins at Allah's Paradise. After all, in well-prepared TV series, anything can be said and done.

It took about 10 years to raise/train many hundreds of thousands kids to play the terrorists in the series "War on Terror" and form the core of the International Terrorist Army. Even the combined armies of the greatest nations cannot defeat Al-Qaeda now as clearly stated by Obama. So Al-Qaeda was given the green light, since 2010, to destroy the free countries in the Arab World... for the glory of America. And in the next decade, Al-Qaeda will be instructed to re-destroy Europe... also for the glory of America. For instance, millions of European kids (now they are adults) are already transformed to human-like terrorist robots though made in sleep mode (as the European peoples, not their systems, are and have no idea what was planned for them from America).
How many Europeans know why Germany started WW2?
The German Elite (Nazis at that time) were advised by their American friends to unify Europe even by force. They were given the birth of USA as a convincing example. The noble cause behind this advice was to form a better/stronger front to oppose the extension of Communism. Only too late, our dear Germans realized that they were used to destroy Europe, also to put, for good, France and Britain out of the world's powers game. In my opinion, Hitler committed suicide so that he will be known as a war criminal instead of the naïve leader who was fooled and destroyed by his closest friends.

Oh sorry... I shouldn't say these things because who lives in Aleppo (which is outside the Free World) has to be ignorant/isolated of what is happening in the world Blush

15-07-2016, 09:34 AM
I'm kinda enjoying reading these rants.

It's neat to see that people outside the USA think President Obama has power to do all these things.

Given Congress' overwhelming resistance to his every action, I'm amazed the President has gotten anything done in the past 7 1/2 years, at all. The idea of a global conspiracy of wealth in order to attack Syria (for some reason I can't quite pin down) is hilarious. The idea that we could have caused the Arab Spring is almost as funny.

Yes, we do use our military all the time in ways that protect American corporate interests... but we are not NEARLY as clever or underhanded as would be required, in order to do the things you allege, Kerim.

I will grant you that it is possible that Syria became a pawn in the oil game, when Putin/Russia wanted to screw over other countries by shipping more gas and oil through Syria instead of other pipelines and other regional neighbors reacted, but I just can't buy the Illuminati-esque argument you're making.

Seriously, Kerim... the USA is big and strong, but we're not nearly so clever or subtle as you're giving us credit for being.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 2 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post