The modern god that exists even to Atheists

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-07-2016, 09:44 AM
RE: The modern god that exists even to Atheists
(14-07-2016 11:18 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  [Image: christopher-hitchens-gullibility.jpg]

Just sayin'.

Do you mean it is about the comments I receive Blush
Please, don't judge others when things are not clear to them.

But who I am to tell you what to say and do... sorry.

Facts that don't need evidences:
Sheep for milk live in peace because it is the will of their rich owners.
Dogs obeying rich masters deserve much better food and shelters than free dogs do.
Whoever has ears will hear.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-07-2016, 09:56 AM (This post was last modified: 15-07-2016 10:00 AM by RocketSurgeon76.)
(15-07-2016 09:27 AM)KerimF Wrote:  About the 9/11/2001 tragic day, no one can deny that by these attacks it was possible for the White House to replace, in less than 24 hours and for good, "Communism" with Terror of Islam as the new beast against humanity. By the way J. Kerry went to Moscow (Russia).
Did I say anything wrong?

Yes. We had already been dealing with terrorist attacks for some time, including the bombing of several aircraft, the U.S.S. Cole, and a previous attack against the World Trade Center in 1993... and had not really considered Communists a threat since the fall of the Berlin Wall and the collapse of the Soviet Union, a decade before 9/11. No one was still scared of "communists", at that point, so there was no need to do an "overnight" swap as you suggest.

(15-07-2016 09:27 AM)KerimF Wrote:  Also since that day, it became history to accuse an unwanted American of being a supporter of Communism. So in order to get rid of someone legitimately, he is accused to be a supporter of Terrorism instead. Right?

Hrm, again we didn't get rid of people for being a supporter of Communism. Cuba, for instance, right in our own back yard, was and remains Communist, and we haven't "gotten rid of" Castro.

(15-07-2016 09:27 AM)KerimF Wrote:  Fortunately, those who wrote the episodes of the "War on Terror" series knew in advance that most people (mainly in USA) are addicted to movies and are already prepared to accept any story that shows the new International Criminal Brains as insane, if not idiots. They commit their horrible crimes without looking for any sort of profits afterwards (as more money and power which, by a mere coincidence, became the share of the American Elite on power under the pretext to update the measures of the national security). Oh I forgot... also in the scenario, these brains decided to attack thousands of civilians at random (instead of attacking the White House and/or Pentagon only where their so-called enemies reside) to dance on the streets then win a good number of virgins at Allah's Paradise. After all, in well-prepared TV series, anything can be said and done.

Osama bin Laden was quite explicit in his reasons for attacking the United States (twice), because we are attempting to influence and exploit Muslim lands for our gain, and bringing Western decadence (wildness and corruption) to Muslim lands, in defiance of Islamic law. His teacher, Sayyid Qutb, had been in the USA and wrote extensively on what a threat our culture is to the world. We did not make that up.

If you discount the ability of radical religious fundamentalism (not just Islamic) to influence the thinking processes of people, I defy you to explain the 70+ bodies lying in the streets of Nice, France, today.

(15-07-2016 09:27 AM)KerimF Wrote:  It took about 10 years to raise/train many hundreds of thousands kids to play the terrorists in the series "War on Terror" and form the core of the International Terrorist Army. Even the combined armies of the greatest nations cannot defeat Al-Qaeda now as clearly stated by Obama. So Al-Qaeda was given the green light, since 2010, to destroy the free countries in the Arab World... for the glory of America. And in the next decade, Al-Qaeda will be instructed to re-destroy Europe... also for the glory of America. For instance, millions of European kids (now they are adults) are already transformed to human-like terrorist robots though made in sleep mode (as the European peoples, not their systems, are and have no idea what was planned for them from America).

Dude, you know you're talking to several Americans right now, right? I don't know what you've been taught to think about us, but you have the way we operate desperately wrong. I don't know who's feeding you this stuff, but it's a very narrow viewpoint. I suggest you take D up on his invite to visit Germany, so you can see Western society for yourself. I think you'll have a very different outlook when you see for yourself, instead of filtering it through a narrow cultural lens.

(15-07-2016 09:27 AM)KerimF Wrote:  How many Europeans know why Germany started WW2?
The German Elite (Nazis at that time) were advised by their American friends to unify Europe even by force. They were given the birth of USA as a convincing example. The noble cause behind this advice was to form a better/stronger front to oppose the extension of Communism. Only too late, our dear Germans realized that they were used to destroy Europe, also to put, for good, France and Britain out of the world's powers game. In my opinion, Hitler committed suicide so that he will be known as a war criminal instead of the naïve leader who was fooled and destroyed by his closest friends.

Oh sorry... I shouldn't say these things because who lives in Aleppo (which is outside the Free World) has to be ignorant/isolated of what is happening in the world Blush

We don't think you're ignorant because you're in Aleppo (you do have access to books and the internet, I'm presuming, same as we do), but we do think you've been subjected to propaganda that may have skewed your viewpoint. For instance, all the claims you make about America ignores the way our political system really works (or doesn't work, I'd say).

The allegations about WW2 are not even close to reality. I minored in military history, in college, and read numerous books on WW2, both popular and scholarly, and none of them claim we were in touch with Germany on that level. We did have several large US businesses who were trading partners with Nazi Germany, but that's hardly the same thing. Literally hundreds of academics have written on this subject, and not one of them claims what you're saying here.

You're assigning things that happened after the war (such as the shifting of the oil resources worldwide from British/French/Dutch into American hands, and the formation of the Petro-Dollar instead of the Pound Sterling) to motivations before the war, and I don't think a solid case can be made that we managed, as a nation, to manipulate every other Empire on earth in the way that you claim.

I think you need to read some Noam Chomsky (an American author) to get a better grasp on the ways we do, and do not, influence the world [Edit to Add: Chomsky is a strong critic of American foreign policy-- you'd like him]. As I've said before, we're not nearly as good at it as you claim... that's not to say we don't try... but really, there are many factors at play in this game, only one of which is the USA.

We're big, we're dumb, and we're greedy, but we're not the monster you've been led to believe.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 2 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
15-07-2016, 10:03 AM (This post was last modified: 15-07-2016 10:13 AM by Deesse23.)
(14-07-2016 09:34 AM)KerimF Wrote:  
(14-07-2016 07:24 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  Omfg, 5 pages to find out its just another 911 conspiracy theory lunatic. Facepalm
Could you tell me which one of the conspiracy theories you heard from me?
Thank you.
Like this (barking mad nonsense)?

Quote:First, I learnt that the concept of the "International Society" could be referred to as "International Community".

About the 9/11/2001 tragic day, no one can deny that by these attacks it was possible for the White House to replace, in less than 24 hours and for good, "Communism" with Terror of Islam as the new beast against humanity. By the way J. Kerry went to Moscow (Russia).

Also since that day, it became history to accuse an unwanted American of being a supporter of Communism. So in order to get rid of someone legitimately, he is accused to be a supporter of Terrorism instead. Right?

Fortunately, those who wrote the episodes of the "War on Terror" series knew in advance that most people (mainly in USA) are addicted to movies and are already prepared to accept any story that shows the new International Criminal Brains as insane, if not idiots. They commit their horrible crimes without looking for any sort of profits afterwards (as more money and power which, by a mere coincidence, became the share of the American Elite on power under the pretext to update the measures of the national security). Oh I forgot... also in the scenario, these brains decided to attack thousands of civilians at random (instead of attacking the White House and/or Pentagon only where their so-called enemies reside) to dance on the streets then win a good number of virgins at Allah's Paradise. After all, in well-prepared TV series, anything can be said and done.

It took about 10 years to raise/train many hundreds of thousands kids to play the terrorists in the series "War on Terror" and form the core of the International Terrorist Army. Even the combined armies of the greatest nations cannot defeat Al-Qaeda now as clearly stated by Obama. So Al-Qaeda was given the green light, since 2010, to destroy the free countries in the Arab World... for the glory of America. And in the next decade, Al-Qaeda will be instructed to re-destroy Europe... also for the glory of America. For instance, millions of European kids (now they are adults) are already transformed to human-like terrorist robots though made in sleep mode (as the European peoples, not their systems, are and have no idea what was planned for them from America).
How many Europeans know why Germany started WW2?
The German Elite (Nazis at that time) were advised by their American friends to unify Europe even by force. They were given the birth of USA as a convincing example. The noble cause behind this advice was to form a better/stronger front to oppose the extension of Communism. Only too late, our dear Germans realized that they were used to destroy Europe, also to put, for good, France and Britain out of the world's powers game. In my opinion, Hitler committed suicide so that he will be known as a war criminal instead of the naïve leader who was fooled and destroyed by his closest friends.

Oh sorry... I shouldn't say these things because who lives in Aleppo (which is outside the Free World) has to be ignorant/isolated of what is happening in the world

So it took you how many pages to pull this crap out of your ass finally? Why waste so much of our time and not tell us "the truth" right away? Why so pompous, like someone already asked? Ahh, of course, you are one of those losers who need to feel special, because you have special knowledge that noone else has. You are so special.
The (sad) reality is: You are probably a poor guy in a horrible situation where everything is completely out of control. You may have seen stuff most of us never will see. Yet, this is not reason to start making crap up or believe made up crap like this. It wont help you at all. A comforting delusion is still a delusion!

You are a conspiracy theory lunatic idiot not because you are from Aleppo, but because you are deluded by being so gullible to believe in such nonsense without any further evidence. I almost even dare to ask, but where do you get such hilarious crap from?

I have heard a lot of bullshit theories involving nazi germany over the years, but you are in a league all of your own. Bowing
According to your own rules:
Quote:So you think I should know from the media about a city in America more than its citizens do after they lived in it more than 6 decades.
You talk as if you lived in Middle East and you know personally how people live in its different countries more than I do.
So you think i should know from you about my own country (nazi germany) more than i do after living all my life here?
You talk like you lived in central europe (or the USA) and you know personally how people lived in its different countries more than i/we do.

Now, are you going to shut up telling us what has been going on or is going on in our countries or do your rules only appy to other people?

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 2 users Like Deesse23's post
15-07-2016, 10:09 AM
(14-07-2016 11:51 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(14-07-2016 02:47 PM)KerimF Wrote:  Nihilism and Absurdism are new to me. And I couldn't get the meaning in Arabic of the word 'abyss' Blush

My apologies. Here are some links:
Existential Nihilism
Absurdism

Thank you for the links.
Also, it seems to me that the word "abyss" is rather much like the word "Hell" but lived on earth Wink

Well, for a man who was able to find out the logical answers to all his important questions about his existence (hence death too) also about the world as it is, he obviously cannot see himself as a Nihilist or Absurdist Smile

Kerim

Dogs obeying rich masters deserve much better food and shelters than free dogs do.
15-07-2016, 10:09 AM
At work.

Trying to fix the 'Quote' thing incase Deesse23 doesn't.

Deesse23 Wrote:  Omfg, 5 pages to find out its just another 911 conspiracy theory lunatic. Facepalm

Could you tell me which one of the conspiracy theories you heard from me?
Thank you.
Like this (barking mad nonsense)?

Quote:First, I learnt that the concept of the "International Society" could be referred to as "International Community".

About the 9/11/2001 tragic day, no one can deny that by these attacks it was possible for the White House to replace, in less than 24 hours and for good, "Communism" with Terror of Islam as the new beast against humanity. By the way J. Kerry went to Moscow (Russia).

Also since that day, it became history to accuse an unwanted American of being a supporter of Communism. So in order to get rid of someone legitimately, he is accused to be a supporter of Terrorism instead. Right?

Fortunately, those who wrote the episodes of the "War on Terror" series knew in advance that most people (mainly in USA) are addicted to movies and are already prepared to accept any story that shows the new International Criminal Brains as insane, if not idiots. They commit their horrible crimes without looking for any sort of profits afterwards (as more money and power which, by a mere coincidence, became the share of the American Elite on power under the pretext to update the measures of the national security). Oh I forgot... also in the scenario, these brains decided to attack thousands of civilians at random (instead of attacking the White House and/or Pentagon only where their so-called enemies reside) to dance on the streets then win a good number of virgins at Allah's Paradise. After all, in well-prepared TV series, anything can be said and done.

It took about 10 years to raise/train many hundreds of thousands kids to play the terrorists in the series "War on Terror" and form the core of the International Terrorist Army. Even the combined armies of the greatest nations cannot defeat Al-Qaeda now as clearly stated by Obama. So Al-Qaeda was given the green light, since 2010, to destroy the free countries in the Arab World... for the glory of America. And in the next decade, Al-Qaeda will be instructed to re-destroy Europe... also for the glory of America. For instance, millions of European kids (now they are adults) are already transformed to human-like terrorist robots though made in sleep mode (as the European peoples, not their systems, are and have no idea what was planned for them from America).
How many Europeans know why Germany started WW2?

Oh sorry... I shouldn't say these things because who lives in Aleppo (which is outside the Free World) has to be ignorant/isolated of what is happening in the world

So it took you how many pages to pull this crap out of your ass finally? Why waste so much of our time and not tell us "the truth" right away? Why so pompous, like someone already asked? Ahh, of course, you are one of those losers who need to feel special, because you have special knowledge that noone else has. You are so special.
The (sad) reality is: You are probably a poor guy in a horrible situation where everything is completely out of control. You may have seen stuff most of us never will see. Yet, this is not reason to start making crap up or believe made up crap like this. It wont help you at all. A comforting delusion is still a delusion!

You are a conspiracy theory lunatic idiot not because you are from Aleppo, but because you are deluded by being so gullible to believe in such nonsense without any further evidence. I almost even dare to ask, but where do you get such hilarious crap from?

I have heard a lot of bullshit theories involving nazi germany over the years, but you are in a league all of your own. Bowing
According to your own rules:
Quote:So you think I should know from the media about a city in America more than its citizens do after they lived in it more than 6 decades.
You talk as if you lived in Middle East and you know personally how people live in its different countries more than I do.
So you think i should know from you about my own country (nazi germany) more than i do after living all my life here?
You talk like you lived in central europe (or the USA) and you know personally how people lived in its different countries more than i/we do.

Now, are you going to shut up telling us what has been going on or is going on in our countries or do your rules only apply to other people?
[+] 2 users Like Peebothuhul's post
15-07-2016, 10:26 AM
(15-07-2016 09:27 AM)KerimF Wrote:  How many Europeans know why Germany started WW2?

No one I'm sure. Only you, some random dude have the knowledge that no professional historian managed to obtain.

(15-07-2016 09:27 AM)KerimF Wrote:  The German Elite (Nazis at that time) were advised by their American friends to unify Europe even by force.

And Himmler was American agent. Don't believe me? Read Priceless by Zygmunt Miłoszewski*.

(15-07-2016 09:27 AM)KerimF Wrote:  They were given the birth of USA as a convincing example. The noble cause behind this advice was to form a better/stronger front to oppose the extension of Communism. Only too late, our dear Germans realized that they were used to destroy Europe, also to put, for good, France and Britain out of the world's powers game. In my opinion, Hitler committed suicide so that he will be known as a war criminal instead of the naïve leader who was fooled and destroyed by his closest friends.

Sure. What are your sources?

(15-07-2016 09:27 AM)KerimF Wrote:  Oh sorry... I shouldn't say these things because who lives in Aleppo (which is outside the Free World) has to be ignorant/isolated of what is happening in the world Blush

You really shouldn't write these things. Not cause you live in Aleppo but cause they make you look like a fool. You're just like other conspiracy nuts - you delude yourself into believing that you know something that no one else does and then you deign to illuminate the unwashed peasants. How gracious of you Rolleyes.

*It's a work of fiction of course.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 4 users Like Szuchow's post
15-07-2016, 10:34 AM (This post was last modified: 15-07-2016 10:38 AM by Deesse23.)
Thanks Peebo, looks like i am getting old Thumbsup

@Rocketsurgeon: i was absolutely serious in my offer, because after some time in this forum i am getting tired of endless turning in argumentative circles, particularly with people who are too deluded or dishonest like the ones we have to engage here on a seemingly regular basis.

Theres no remedy for dishonesty, but for ignorance/delusion, and that is: education.

However, i am not quite sure...judging from the sheer amount of (really bad) propaganda he obviously has been fed, i fear that while showing him the reality in germany/the west, he just will refuse to give up on his delusion. I probaby could push his face right into the real world, and he will (mentally) close his eyes, stick his fingers in his ears and go "lalalala".
You know, like a deeply entrenched young earth christian wouldnt be impressed if you take him/her to CERN, MIT, NASA or whatever.

But, fuck it: There is a flight from Gaziantep in Turkey (100km from Aleppo, couldnt find a flight from Aleppo directly, strange) to Frankfurt for someting like 150€. So if you are interested in breaking out of your insanely delusional world, Kerim. Here i am. Dont you ever say we/i didnt try to help you out.

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
15-07-2016, 10:45 AM
@Deesse

I took you at your word. I think it would do Kerim a great deal of good to see how our societies really are, in comparison to what he has been told.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
15-07-2016, 12:01 PM
(15-07-2016 03:16 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  I strongly doubt the United States has the ability to coordinate with other nations to the degree it would take to pull off what you are claiming we did, especially given our current political situation (where one side would turn on the other in the event of such a conspiracy), and our present animosity toward Russia, who is the real major player in that area.

I think it is time to add that, after many years of no diplomatic connections between USA and Syria (at least above the table) and before one month only of Obama's accusation against the Syrian president in March 2011, the Syrian government welcomed openly an ambassador from the White House (sorry, I forgot his name) as a honourable guest of the Syrian president. Many saw it as a mere coincidence. Then, after the clear accusation from the White House, the hospitality of the Syrian government towards its American guest didn't change at all. I was surprised that many saw it too as being a natural situation that the USA ambassador lives comfortably in the capital while its president is accused worldwide of being people's killer by the US president. Then, our dear ambassador was able finding a safe way to reach Hama city while the main high-ways in Syria were randomly attacked by anonymous armed gangs. There in Hama, he was able joining an anti-government protest that was seen on TV by all Syrians, and obviously it was leaded by our dear ambassador in his all glory. After this great show, he returned back (sane and safe) into the capital as if nothing important happened. This is one example of what we may call a political comedy.
Do you still have a doubt that the men on power (in USA and Syria, as a start) form one side against their people. In this situation, they needed deceiving/fooling both Americans and Syrians to justify the well-prepared war against the Syrian people.

But, on the other hand, I pray Americans to keep believing (or pretending believing in the least) whatever their men on power (via their State Department) say about the 9/11 terror, otherwise there will be the need of more terrorist attacks (against innocent American civilians in USA of course Sad ) to re-convince the American people of what they were made to believe right after the horrible 9/11 attacks.

I am afraid to say, that nothing can stop the global diabolic plan of the powerful/rich top deceivers in the world which can target any civilians and troops on the globe by their international huge terrorist army (formed by separate groups since year 2002 then year 2003) while the terrorist crimes are justified and covered up, in a way or another, by all systems (by focusing on the tools only).

Sadly, this World Terror War (WTW) will not be ended till the toll of its victims will be about 1 billion (about 10 fold the toll of WW2 or 100 fold the toll of WW1).

Quote:What I can tell you as an American is that I am sorry for what is happening to your home, and that many of us here are among the best-informed Americans you're likely to meet, skeptics to the core (who do not simply believe what we are told), so I would ask that you not keep treating us as if we automatically have something against you, or that we believe our propaganda outlets.

In brief, I see the people of any country (including America) much like the Syrian one in which one can meet... the Good, the Bad and the Ugly Big Grin besides being powerless (unless some of them are used as tools to make some changes for their powerful/rich Elite... and this is done differently in different regions in the world).

15-07-2016, 12:05 PM
(13-07-2016 02:50 AM)KerimF Wrote:  [Sorry for the delay, my neighbourhood (as many other ones in my city Aleppo) was under heavy attacks after my last post (at the next early morning). Two heavy mortars missed my small apartment (on the roof) by a few meters and went down on the nearby street. The big damages were therefore in the stores (fortunately they weren’t open yet) and the low floors (hence mine wasn’t that big). Today is rather calm after the airplanes cleaned up (burned) the fronts from which the multi-national mercenaries launched thousands of mortars/missiles over the remaining citizens in the industrial city to force them flee.]

Let us be back to the subject of this thread Wink

Obviously, the most important word in its title is the word ‘god’.
So let us agree first how this word, at least in general, could be defined or understood:

[1] A god is not supposed being seen or heard by the ordinary/common people (like most members here and I Wink )

[2] A god has a set of rules that his believers should obey while believing blindly the stories supporting them.

[3] A god has representatives on earth who are given the right to apply god’s justice on the human race, not on his believers only.

I had to write this introduction because, as we will see, the image of the modern god also satisfies the above 3 main points Wink

But, as long I am concerned, please feel ‘free’ to express ‘any’ instructive comment about the 'word' god (not god or God). As you all know, ‘ALL’ sane mature people in the world talk about this word, in a way or another.

Thank you.

I place no credence in any gods at all. Discussing their qualities is about as useful as discussing the eating habits of leprechauns.