The modern god that exists even to Atheists

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-07-2016, 12:09 PM
RE: The modern god that exists even to Atheists
At work.

No

KerimF? Please, head over to the 'Social' parts of the forum and start some other thread about your interests and such. Get better with your use of English. Yes

Now you are just posting lies, slander and fairy tales. No
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Peebothuhul's post
15-07-2016, 12:22 PM (This post was last modified: 15-07-2016 12:56 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(15-07-2016 09:27 AM)KerimF Wrote:  The German Elite (Nazis at that time) were advised by their American friends to unify Europe even by force.

You have NOT a shred of evidence for this outright lie.
In fact the German military thought Hitler was insane when he first announced his first invasion.

You're making this shit up.

You need help. Granted you are living in a very stressful environment.
That gives you no right to make up lies.
In fact, the US was in an isolationist mode after WWI and the Great Depression. They had to be prepared, and hauled into another war, kicking and screaming.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 5 users Like Bucky Ball's post
15-07-2016, 07:47 PM
(15-07-2016 12:09 PM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  At work.

No

KerimF? Please, head over to the 'Social' parts of the forum and start some other thread about your interests and such. Get better with your use of English. Yes

Now you are just posting lies, slander and fairy tales. No

I understand fully that what I say has to be lies and fairy tales to you if your trusted sources gave you the versions that suit your life better. In fact, every person has the right to choose the version of any story that lets him feel great (and/or safe). Otherwise, if you 'personally' believe a version of a story, you can simply present it to me, based on your personal experience (on the ground, not from our electrical monitors) and 'your' logic (reasoning... or whatever the name is, as long it is yours Wink ). In the latter case, I will have no reason not to believe anything you may say, because between individuals there is no reason for the two sides to fool each other (unless they are gladiators/slaves of Caesar). Only when someone is allowed to address millions of people, there will be good reasons for him to let them hear fairy tales made for adults (that suit the people in each region).

You also said... I am posting slander! Please be specific. Against whom I did it? I usually say what I know while believing I am not perfect. So I also expect to be corrected, if necessary, by serious independent persons who can add new information I may have missed. But, if anyone here feels just the need to defend any leader or any group (as any faithful follower should do), I don't mind removing, on request, anything I wrote to please every good follower and even apologize for presenting analyses that are supposed not to be heard by anyone in the world (concerning the powerful/rich side in question).

Kerim

Facts that don't need evidences:
Sheep for milk live in peace because it is the will of their rich owners.
Dogs obeying rich masters deserve much better food and shelters than free dogs do.
Whoever has ears will hear.
15-07-2016, 08:50 PM
(15-07-2016 12:22 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(15-07-2016 09:27 AM)KerimF Wrote:  The German Elite (Nazis at that time) were advised by their American friends to unify Europe even by force.

You have NOT a shred of evidence for this outright lie.
In fact the German military thought Hitler was insane when he first announced his first invasion.

You're making this shit up.

You need help. Granted you are living in a very stressful environment.
That gives you no right to make up lies.
In fact, the US was in an isolationist mode after WWI and the Great Depression. They had to be prepared, and hauled into another war, kicking and screaming.

Do you think that G. Bush was sane when he sent his troops to save the world's peace in Iraq?
But the US military had no choice but obeying him. And too many thousands of American troops were sent to Iraq just to flourish the businesses of some American big corporations (besides protecting the training bases in which too many thousands of kids were raised to play the terrorists in the 'War on Terror' series, when adults... that is in year 2010 and later). Fortunately, just a few thousands of these brave troops died there before they were replaced by the terrorist groups, thanks to the Man of Peace, Obama. Then as we all witnessed, it was enough for Obama to accuse the president of a country of being a dictator so that some of these terrorist groups move to this country in order to save its people... exactly as Bush saved the Iraqi people from their dictator... and let them live the daily terror instead.

I mean the German military had no choice but to invade and occupy one European country after another while the American rulers watched Europe in peace till... it was almost unified as advised Wink At that time and when most Europeans were greatly exhausted, the true reason of the innocent advice showed up and Europe was invaded from the West under the pretext to save it. Since then, Europe had to be under the full control of the American Elite (the saviours of Europe).

By the way, in WW1, France and Britain were used first to get rid of the Ottoman Empire and they were allowed to occupy almost all countries in the Arab world. I said 'almost' because France and Britain were not allowed to also occupy the main oil land in Middle East which is known later as Saudi Arabia (from the name of the fanatic radical Islamic family, Al-Saud, that was chosen to rule it and let it be the first host of the US army bases). Also France and Britain were not allowed to take over the defeated Turkey (which also became a close Islamic ally to America as Saudi Arabia is).

But, truth be said, many see all these facts as mere coincidences.

Kerim

Dogs obeying rich masters deserve much better food and shelters than free dogs do.
15-07-2016, 09:08 PM
(15-07-2016 06:36 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  I found a dust bunny under my bed.
Dust bunnies are modern gods.

Checkmate atheists.

I wonder who might be their representatives Smile

15-07-2016, 09:12 PM
(15-07-2016 07:11 AM)julep Wrote:  
(15-07-2016 06:16 AM)KerimF Wrote:  I don't present here what I like or dislike... I just present the world as it is.

In brief, money and power are very close twins. One cannot live for long without the other.
But these two twins may have different levels.
For example, "big" money needs its twin to be a "big" power too.
In general, for a certain money to survive, power of the same level is needed to protect it.

On the other hand, these twins (forces and banks) of a certain group/camp may grow or diminish. This depends on how clever money and power are invested to support or attack other groups/camps.

For example, when Obama (presenting the power of the American Elite) was instructed to open the Terror War Show in Syria in March 2011, more millions of tons of explosives were sold (money revenue) for its destruction. This clever investment let the twins of the American Elite growing a bit more. But the great investment will start in the next decade when the "Europe Spring" will be launched in one European country into another Sad I am afraid that more investments were scheduled for the coming episodes of the International Endless series "War on Terror" to also destroy countries from inside in the Far-East as well Sad
I think most here already heard Obama warning the world that the greatest nations will not be able defeating the International Terrorist Army (groups) for 'many' decades from now. Obama is not a prophet, he just know what I know.

Anyway, I don't expect anyone to believe what I say here... Only when the re-destruction of Europe (Europe Spring) will start a few years later, some of you will likely remember a certain person named Kerim Tongue

I'm sad for your situation. It's unfortunate that the disruption has led you to magical thinking, as that isn't going to help solve any of these problems. I hope you can personally stay safe and that you see at some point soon a turn in a stable direction. I don't think further conversation with me will be productive, so I'll bow out of this discussion, but I wish you well.

Thank you for your understanding.
I wish you the best too.

15-07-2016, 09:25 PM
(15-07-2016 07:30 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(15-07-2016 07:11 AM)KerimF Wrote:  I added Sad to please those who don't have the chance to live outside all known boxes as I do.

But let us remember that many people prefer not to be free and independent.
To clarify better this idea, I have no choice but to give a rather rude example about a natural fact:
"Free independent dogs don't deserve the good food, beautiful/strong shelters and extra bonuses as the non-free dogs do"

I mean, you are right... I don't deserve the luxuries offered by the high class.
I am just content to have all my body really needs besides owning my time fully (day and night Wink ) and following my will only.

This is life since always; one cannot get everything... also in this world nothing is offered for free (only in one case... which has its own story Big Grin ).

You can live any way you want, but when you say shit like "The modern god that exists even to Atheists" you are projecting your shit onto others.

Don't do that. Drinking Beverage

You are right... though I discovered it rather late Sad
I had to choose a better concept than "International Community/Society"...

I think a better choice is the concept of "Democracy" Wink

As you know, it exists, at best, in people's minds only.
And it fulfils the first 3 points but it doesn't need the added quality of having a certain supernatural power to scare its believers Drinking Beverage

15-07-2016, 09:41 PM
(15-07-2016 08:12 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  At work.

(15-07-2016 08:05 AM)KerimF Wrote:  Where is the problem?! Consider

A Christian, for example, decided to freely following the supernatural logic of his denomination.

You, in turn, found out that it is good for you to follow some other's logic that you described as "specific, defined disciplined thought process".

On my side, I chose to call my "specific, defined disciplined thought process" as my logic, for short Big Grin

Because, as people are pointing out, you are simply wrong.

Even if English is not your first language. Continuing to seemingly flail about randomly with it (Again especially when people are pointing out your errors) is bad and pretty much a waste of every one's time.

Yes, many point out I am wrong... but they don't add anything of their own.
I already know what the masses in the world were made to believe about this or that event... this or that concept.... etc. I wasn't born yesterday Wink
So I look hearing something new... personal.

And about wasting one's time, is it that hard skipping a post signed by Kerim Big Grin
This saves my time too... you know Wink

15-07-2016, 09:56 PM
(15-07-2016 08:30 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(15-07-2016 06:36 AM)KerimF Wrote:  You are right.
But did I ever say that my logic should be the same to all?!

And, are you really advising me to follow other's logic?

I envy you if you can depend on some others to think for you about your life Wink
In this case, you would have more time for other things... you know Big Grin

I don't depend on others to think for me...you entirely missed the point. Your use of the word "logic" is incorrect. Logic is a formal discipline and process. You used "logic" for "my thought process". They are not the same, .... at all. Individual thought processes can range from brilliant to psychotic. Logic as a system is not individual, nor is it dependent on your flawed thought processes.

May I ask:
When did the logic, you are referring to as a system, become known to men?
And on which book (or books) one can learn this 'absolute' logic that should be followed by all human beings? (This reminds me the Word of God that should be followed by all people too Wink ).

15-07-2016, 10:02 PM
(15-07-2016 09:56 PM)KerimF Wrote:  May I ask:
When did the logic, you are referring to as a system, become known to men?
And on which book (or books) one can learn this 'absolute' logic that should be followed by all human beings? (This reminds me the Word of God that should be followed by all people too Wink ).

Aristotle

wiki

"They think, therefore I am" - god
[+] 2 users Like TechnoMonkey's post