The modern god that exists even to Atheists

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-07-2016, 10:12 PM
RE: The modern god that exists even to Atheists
(15-07-2016 09:34 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  I'm kinda enjoying reading these rants.

It's neat to see that people outside the USA think President Obama has power to do all these things.

Given Congress' overwhelming resistance to his every action, I'm amazed the President has gotten anything done in the past 7 1/2 years, at all. The idea of a global conspiracy of wealth in order to attack Syria (for some reason I can't quite pin down) is hilarious. The idea that we could have caused the Arab Spring is almost as funny.

Yes, we do use our military all the time in ways that protect American corporate interests... but we are not NEARLY as clever or underhanded as would be required, in order to do the things you allege, Kerim.

I will grant you that it is possible that Syria became a pawn in the oil game, when Putin/Russia wanted to screw over other countries by shipping more gas and oil through Syria instead of other pipelines and other regional neighbors reacted, but I just can't buy the Illuminati-esque argument you're making.

Seriously, Kerim... the USA is big and strong, but we're not nearly so clever or subtle as you're giving us credit for being.

I think you try to tell me that a nation can become the most powerful one in the world even if its most powerful/rich Elite are not as clever as most ordinary men (local and foreigner) are.

Perhaps someday I will discover you are right, because right now this contradicts my logic Blush

Facts that don't need evidences:
Sheep for milk live in peace because it is the will of their rich owners.
Dogs obeying rich masters deserve much better food and shelters than free dogs do.
Whoever has ears will hear.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-07-2016, 11:02 PM
(15-07-2016 09:56 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Dude, you know you're talking to several Americans right now, right? I don't know what you've been taught to think about us, but you have the way we operate desperately wrong. I don't know who's feeding you this stuff, but it's a very narrow viewpoint. I suggest you take D up on his invite to visit Germany, so you can see Western society for yourself. I think you'll have a very different outlook when you see for yourself, instead of filtering it through a narrow cultural lens.

We're big, we're dumb, and we're greedy, but we're not the monster you've been led to believe.

Sorry, but I used to be real surprised every time an ordinary American, I met on the internet, insists on giving me the impression that he has to be a faithful slave who should defend always his System (actually his men on power) in all situations; exactly like a Muslim who insists on being a faithful slave to his Allah (actually to Allah's representatives)!!!

It happens that, in Syria, most ordinary Syrians don't feel the need to defend their men on power (they prefer being responsible of their own acts only and not of what their men on power may say or do). This is why, those who are defending their country for about 5 years so far, look to restore their good days that were stolen since March 2011... not to defend their president or government.

I mean you are right to be surprised too Wink since I present facts about the US System in front of many American citizens. I confess that the men on top in America are real fortunate for having millions of people who are 'always' ready to defend them (on the internet in the least) no matter what these rulers may say and/or do against their nation.

Dogs obeying rich masters deserve much better food and shelters than free dogs do.
15-07-2016, 11:02 PM (This post was last modified: 16-07-2016 12:31 AM by EvolutionKills.)
(15-07-2016 08:50 PM)KerimF Wrote:  Do you think that G. Bush was sane when he sent his troops to save the world's peace in Iraq?

Red Herring. This has nothing to do with you blatantly lying about the World War II.

Plus, some people did. He still needed the approval of Congress, which he got with the fear of terrorism and his lies about our intelligence regarding weapons of mass destruction. Even with all this, there were some dissenters that tried to push back. There are many now who still think that Bush, Cheyney, and other member of his cabinet should be tried for war crimes.

(15-07-2016 08:50 PM)KerimF Wrote:  But the US military had no choice but obeying him.

He had the approval of Congress, and many would now argue, that consent was built upon false pretenses.

(15-07-2016 08:50 PM)KerimF Wrote:  And too many thousands of American troops were sent to Iraq just to flourish the businesses of some American big corporations (besides protecting the training bases in which too many thousands of kids were raised to play the terrorists in the 'War on Terror' series, when adults... that is in year 2010 and later). Fortunately, just a few thousands of these brave troops died there before they were replaced by the terrorist groups, thanks to the Man of Peace, Obama. Then as we all witnessed, it was enough for Obama to accuse the president of a country of being a dictator so that some of these terrorist groups move to this country in order to save its people... exactly as Bush saved the Iraqi people from their dictator... and let them live the daily terror instead.

At this point, I don't even know what you're rambling about, because you refuse to use proper names. What country, which dictator, when?

(15-07-2016 08:50 PM)KerimF Wrote:  I mean the German military had no choice but to invade and occupy one European country after another while the American rulers watched Europe in peace till... it was almost unified as advised Wink At that time and when most Europeans were greatly exhausted, the true reason of the innocent advice showed up and Europe was invaded from the West under the pretext to save it. Since then, Europe had to be under the full control of the American Elite (the saviours of Europe).

Stop drinking the fucking Kool-Aid and actually learn some damn history.

The ground work of World War II was almost entirely laid by the first World War. America wasn't drawn into the war directly until Japan attacked Pearl Harbor, which they did in a gambit to win the war in 6 months because the United States (Japan's largest trading partner) had placed a massive trade embargo on them because of their invasion of China. Before that, the United States had sold the French and British war supplies for cash. As France fell and British coffers ran dry, our president Franklin Roosevelt stretched the legality (and risked impeachment) of our treaties and enacted the Lend Lease policy; effectively the largest give away of war material in the history of the world.

The United States is not part of the European Union. Hell, Great Britain is no longer a part of it either. The US is joined by Great Britain, France, Russia, and China, as permanent voting members of the UN Security Council. You know, China and the Russian Federation, nations on the other side of the Cold War?

That's not to say that American business interest don't have a corruption influence in politics, but that is still far from the Machiavellian world overlord conspiracy bullshit you're selling.

(15-07-2016 08:50 PM)KerimF Wrote:  By the way, in WW1, France and Britain were used first to get rid of the Ottoman Empire and they were allowed to occupy almost all countries in the Arab world. I said 'almost' because France and Britain were not allowed to also occupy the main oil land in Middle East which is known later as Saudi Arabia (from the name of the fanatic radical Islamic family, Al-Saud, that was chosen to rule it and let it be the first host of the US army bases). Also France and Britain were not allowed to take over the defeated Turkey (which also became a close Islamic ally to America as Saudi Arabia is).

Boy, you don't have the slightest fucking idea what even caused the first World War, do you?

It was caused by a tangling of alliances and treaties, the fears of irrelevance and decline by the old monarchies (Russia, Germany, Ottoman, Austria-Hungry), the realities of how long it took to mobilize a modern army, the time delay in communications, and some really bad luck and coincidences (Prince Ferdinand's chauffeur getting lost in Sarajevo, the untimely fatal heart attack of the Russian ambassador to Bosnia, other nations being unaware of Hungry's resolution to not annex any of Bosnia in the coming war, etc.).

A conspiracy is not needed to explain anything...

(15-07-2016 08:50 PM)KerimF Wrote:  But, truth be said, many see all these facts as mere coincidences.

Kerim

You wouldn't know truth if it fucked you up the ass bareback and without lubrication. Facepalm

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
15-07-2016, 11:34 PM
(15-07-2016 10:03 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  
(14-07-2016 09:34 AM)KerimF Wrote:  Could you tell me which one of the conspiracy theories you heard from me?
Thank you.
Like this (barking mad nonsense)?

Quote:First, I learnt that the concept of the "International Society" could be referred to as "International Community".

About the 9/11/2001 tragic day, no one can deny that by these attacks it was possible for the White House to replace, in less than 24 hours and for good, "Communism" with Terror of Islam as the new beast against humanity. By the way J. Kerry went to Moscow (Russia).
Did I say anything wrong?

Also since that day, it became history to accuse an unwanted American of being a supporter of Communism. So in order to get rid of someone legitimately, he is accused to be a supporter of Terrorism instead. Right?

Fortunately, those who wrote the episodes of the "War on Terror" series knew in advance that most people (mainly in USA) are addicted to movies and are already prepared to accept any story that shows the new International Criminal Brains as insane, if not idiots. They commit their horrible crimes without looking for any sort of profits afterwards (as more money and power which, by a mere coincidence, became the share of the American Elite on power under the pretext to update the measures of the national security). Oh I forgot... also in the scenario, these brains decided to attack thousands of civilians at random (instead of attacking the White House and/or Pentagon only where their so-called enemies reside) to dance on the streets then win a good number of virgins at Allah's Paradise. After all, in well-prepared TV series, anything can be said and done.

It took about 10 years to raise/train many hundreds of thousands kids to play the terrorists in the series "War on Terror" and form the core of the International Terrorist Army. Even the combined armies of the greatest nations cannot defeat Al-Qaeda now as clearly stated by Obama. So Al-Qaeda was given the green light, since 2010, to destroy the free countries in the Arab World... for the glory of America. And in the next decade, Al-Qaeda will be instructed to re-destroy Europe... also for the glory of America. For instance, millions of European kids (now they are adults) are already transformed to human-like terrorist robots though made in sleep mode (as the European peoples, not their systems, are and have no idea what was planned for them from America).
How many Europeans know why Germany started WW2?
The German Elite (Nazis at that time) were advised by their American friends to unify Europe even by force. They were given the birth of USA as a convincing example. The noble cause behind this advice was to form a better/stronger front to oppose the extension of Communism. Only too late, our dear Germans realized that they were used to destroy Europe, also to put, for good, France and Britain out of the world's powers game. In my opinion, Hitler committed suicide so that he will be known as a war criminal instead of the naïve leader who was fooled and destroyed by his closest friends.

Oh sorry... I shouldn't say these things because who lives in Aleppo (which is outside the Free World) has to be ignorant/isolated of what is happening in the world

So it took you how many pages to pull this crap out of your ass finally? Why waste so much of our time and not tell us "the truth" right away? Why so pompous, like someone already asked? Ahh, of course, you are one of those losers who need to feel special, because you have special knowledge that noone else has. You are so special.
The (sad) reality is: You are probably a poor guy in a horrible situation where everything is completely out of control. You may have seen stuff most of us never will see. Yet, this is not reason to start making crap up or believe made up crap like this. It wont help you at all. A comforting delusion is still a delusion!

You are a conspiracy theory lunatic idiot not because you are from Aleppo, but because you are deluded by being so gullible to believe in such nonsense without any further evidence. I almost even dare to ask, but where do you get such hilarious crap from?

I have heard a lot of bullshit theories involving nazi germany over the years, but you are in a league all of your own. Bowing
According to your own rules:
Quote:So you think I should know from the media about a city in America more than its citizens do after they lived in it more than 6 decades.
You talk as if you lived in Middle East and you know personally how people live in its different countries more than I do.
So you think i should know from you about my own country (nazi germany) more than i do after living all my life here?
You talk like you lived in central europe (or the USA) and you know personally how people lived in its different countries more than i/we do.

Now, are you going to shut up telling us what has been going on or is going on in our countries or do your rules only appy to other people?

At least I am always ready to say what is happening in my place.
And I am always all ears to hear 'personal' views about any subject and no matter how they are.

But when your turn comes, I hear from you just great words as "crap" and alike... as if they were the sole information you have to reflect the way you live in your place. But perhaps you are a bit nervous on these days about other things and my post came to make the situation even worse Sad

15-07-2016, 11:41 PM
(15-07-2016 11:02 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  You wouldn't know truth if it fucked you up the ass bareback and without lubrication. Facepalm

Please, next time don't have the trouble to reply me other than posting your interesting civilized sentence above. It says everything that one may like to learn from you.

15-07-2016, 11:47 PM
(15-07-2016 10:09 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  At work.

Trying to fix the 'Quote' thing incase Deesse23 doesn't.

Deesse23 Wrote:  Omfg, 5 pages to find out its just another 911 conspiracy theory lunatic. Facepalm

Could you tell me which one of the conspiracy theories you heard from me?
Thank you.
Like this (barking mad nonsense)?

Quote:First, I learnt that the concept of the "International Society" could be referred to as "International Community".

About the 9/11/2001 tragic day, no one can deny that by these attacks it was possible for the White House to replace, in less than 24 hours and for good, "Communism" with Terror of Islam as the new beast against humanity. By the way J. Kerry went to Moscow (Russia).
Did I say anything wrong?

Also since that day, it became history to accuse an unwanted American of being a supporter of Communism. So in order to get rid of someone legitimately, he is accused to be a supporter of Terrorism instead. Right?

Fortunately, those who wrote the episodes of the "War on Terror" series knew in advance that most people (mainly in USA) are addicted to movies and are already prepared to accept any story that shows the new International Criminal Brains as insane, if not idiots. They commit their horrible crimes without looking for any sort of profits afterwards (as more money and power which, by a mere coincidence, became the share of the American Elite on power under the pretext to update the measures of the national security). Oh I forgot... also in the scenario, these brains decided to attack thousands of civilians at random (instead of attacking the White House and/or Pentagon only where their so-called enemies reside) to dance on the streets then win a good number of virgins at Allah's Paradise. After all, in well-prepared TV series, anything can be said and done.

It took about 10 years to raise/train many hundreds of thousands kids to play the terrorists in the series "War on Terror" and form the core of the International Terrorist Army. Even the combined armies of the greatest nations cannot defeat Al-Qaeda now as clearly stated by Obama. So Al-Qaeda was given the green light, since 2010, to destroy the free countries in the Arab World... for the glory of America. And in the next decade, Al-Qaeda will be instructed to re-destroy Europe... also for the glory of America. For instance, millions of European kids (now they are adults) are already transformed to human-like terrorist robots though made in sleep mode (as the European peoples, not their systems, are and have no idea what was planned for them from America).
How many Europeans know why Germany started WW2?
The German Elite (Nazis at that time) were advised by their American friends to unify Europe even by force. They were given the birth of USA as a convincing example. The noble cause behind this advice was to form a better/stronger front to oppose the extension of Communism. Only too late, our dear Germans realized that they were used to destroy Europe, also to put, for good, France and Britain out of the world's powers game. In my opinion, Hitler committed suicide so that he will be known as a war criminal instead of the naïve leader who was fooled and destroyed by his closest friends.

Oh sorry... I shouldn't say these things because who lives in Aleppo (which is outside the Free World) has to be ignorant/isolated of what is happening in the world

So it took you how many pages to pull this crap out of your ass finally? Why waste so much of our time and not tell us "the truth" right away? Why so pompous, like someone already asked? Ahh, of course, you are one of those losers who need to feel special, because you have special knowledge that noone else has. You are so special.
The (sad) reality is: You are probably a poor guy in a horrible situation where everything is completely out of control. You may have seen stuff most of us never will see. Yet, this is not reason to start making crap up or believe made up crap like this. It wont help you at all. A comforting delusion is still a delusion!

You are a conspiracy theory lunatic idiot not because you are from Aleppo, but because you are deluded by being so gullible to believe in such nonsense without any further evidence. I almost even dare to ask, but where do you get such hilarious crap from?

I have heard a lot of bullshit theories involving nazi germany over the years, but you are in a league all of your own. Bowing
According to your own rules:
Quote:So you think I should know from the media about a city in America more than its citizens do after they lived in it more than 6 decades.
You talk as if you lived in Middle East and you know personally how people live in its different countries more than I do.
So you think i should know from you about my own country (nazi germany) more than i do after living all my life here?
You talk like you lived in central europe (or the USA) and you know personally how people lived in its different countries more than i/we do.

Now, are you going to shut up telling us what has been going on or is going on in our countries or do your rules only apply to other people?

Oh... here is the post I already replied but it is signed with a different name!

16-07-2016, 12:04 AM
(15-07-2016 11:02 PM)KerimF Wrote:  Sorry, but I used to be real surprised every time an ordinary American, I met on the internet, insists on giving me the impression that he has to be a faithful slave who should defend always his System (actually his men on power) in all situations; exactly like a Muslim who insists on being a faithful slave to his Allah (actually to Allah's representatives)!!!

It happens that, in Syria, most ordinary Syrians don't feel the need to defend their men on power (they prefer being responsible of their own acts only and not of what their men on power may say or do). This is why, those who are defending their country for about 5 years so far, look to restore their good days that were stolen since March 2011... not to defend their president or government.

I mean you are right to be surprised too Wink since I present facts about the US System in front of many American citizens. I confess that the men on top in America are real fortunate for having millions of people who are 'always' ready to defend them (on the internet in the least) no matter what these rulers may say and/or do against their nation.

You are not presenting facts, though, and we are trying to tell you that. If you think that I "defend" our rulers, you have clearly never read another post I've made about the United States. Ever.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
16-07-2016, 12:11 AM
(15-07-2016 10:26 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(15-07-2016 09:27 AM)KerimF Wrote:  How many Europeans know why Germany started WW2?

No one I'm sure. Only you, some random dude have the knowledge that no professional historian managed to obtain.

(15-07-2016 09:27 AM)KerimF Wrote:  The German Elite (Nazis at that time) were advised by their American friends to unify Europe even by force.

And Himmler was American agent. Don't believe me? Read Priceless by Zygmunt Miłoszewski*.

(15-07-2016 09:27 AM)KerimF Wrote:  They were given the birth of USA as a convincing example. The noble cause behind this advice was to form a better/stronger front to oppose the extension of Communism. Only too late, our dear Germans realized that they were used to destroy Europe, also to put, for good, France and Britain out of the world's powers game. In my opinion, Hitler committed suicide so that he will be known as a war criminal instead of the naïve leader who was fooled and destroyed by his closest friends.

Sure. What are your sources?

(15-07-2016 09:27 AM)KerimF Wrote:  Oh sorry... I shouldn't say these things because who lives in Aleppo (which is outside the Free World) has to be ignorant/isolated of what is happening in the world Blush

You really shouldn't write these things. Not cause you live in Aleppo but cause they make you look like a fool. You're just like other conspiracy nuts - you delude yourself into believing that you know something that no one else does and then you deign to illuminate the unwashed peasants. How gracious of you Rolleyes.

*It's a work of fiction of course.

From what I hear from you and others, I also presume that most people forgot the very good reasons for which the real/greatest enemies, under the table, of the today's Europeans do live in America.
Does anyone know them? Oh sorry, I forgot I am a fool Sad

But perhaps after the coming 3rd war in Europe (flamed by the terrorists of the International Endless Series "War on Terror"), Europeans 'may' start recalling/remembering what their recent ancestors did to Americans before their independence when the European Elite (mainly in Spain, France and Britain... not Germany) were the world's masters.

Oh... this fool Kerim... keeps talking fictions Sad

16-07-2016, 12:20 AM (This post was last modified: 16-07-2016 12:45 AM by Szuchow.)
(16-07-2016 12:11 AM)KerimF Wrote:  From what I hear from you and others, I also presume that most people forgot the very good reasons for which the real/greatest enemies, under the table, of the today's Europeans do live in America.
Does anyone know them?

And by greatest enemies you mean Jews? It would not surprise me as they are blamed for all shit that is happening in a world for a long time.

(16-07-2016 12:11 AM)KerimF Wrote:  Oh sorry, I forgot I am a fool Sad

Yes, you are. It's painfully obvious after reading your babble.

(16-07-2016 12:11 AM)KerimF Wrote:  But perhaps after the coming 3rd war in Europe (flamed by the terrorists of the International Endless Series "War on Terror"), Europeans 'may' start recalling/remembering what their recent ancestors did to Americans before their independence when the European Elite (mainly in Spain, France and Britain... not Germany) were the world's masters.

Oh... this fool Kerim... keeps talking fictions Sad

Fiction? You keep talking shit. Also I want to remind you that you still not sourced your idiotic claims about reasons for WW II.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
16-07-2016, 12:21 AM
(16-07-2016 12:04 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  
(15-07-2016 11:02 PM)KerimF Wrote:  Sorry, but I used to be real surprised every time an ordinary American, I met on the internet, insists on giving me the impression that he has to be a faithful slave who should defend always his System (actually his men on power) in all situations; exactly like a Muslim who insists on being a faithful slave to his Allah (actually to Allah's representatives)!!!

You are not presenting facts, though, and we are trying to tell you that. If you think that I "defend" our rulers, you have clearly never read another post I've made about the United States. Ever.

As far as I remember, I didn't hear you giving any details, perhaps just general titles... but perhaps my memory is short.
It will be my pleasure to re-read the post you referred to. I hope you know its number Wink