The modern god that exists even to Atheists

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-07-2016, 12:26 AM (This post was last modified: 16-07-2016 02:57 AM by EvolutionKills.)
RE: The modern god that exists even to Atheists
(15-07-2016 11:41 PM)KerimF Wrote:  
(15-07-2016 11:02 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  You wouldn't know truth if it fucked you up the ass bareback and without lubrication. Facepalm

Please, next time don't have the trouble to reply me other than posting your interesting civilized sentence above. It says everything that one may like to learn from you.

When you post something that isn't worth derision (because, you know, you're not just making shit up whole cloth), then you won't be derided.

Simple as that dumbfuck. Drinking Beverage

P.S. You bitching about my language, while entirely ignoring how I showed just how fucking ignorant you are, is but another deflection. We won't be fooled into ignoring your vapidness that easily.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
16-07-2016, 12:47 AM
(16-07-2016 12:20 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  Also I want to remind you that you still not sourced your idiotic claims about reasons for WW II.

Aren't you kidding?

Do you really think who had and still have the means to fool the whole world will reveal in public the complete truths about WWII?

And who says you should believe me? Wink
Just wait, as millions of Europeans do, for the re-destruction of their Europe which will start in a few years (early next decade). Their economy is already made at a rather very low level in order to prepare them for their next 3rd war.

Please remember those who control the world (by the way, not all of them live in USA) are not naïve to show up in any way. After all, they have their great actors, called politicians, who were trained to address the masses with great speeches and smiles. And they are fortunate because the great majority in the world has no time to think about matters other than related to family and work.

So when you like talking to me there is your brain and mine only ... nothing else Wink

Facts that don't need evidences:
Sheep for milk live in peace because it is the will of their rich owners.
Dogs obeying rich masters deserve much better food and shelters than free dogs do.
Whoever has ears will hear.
16-07-2016, 12:57 AM (This post was last modified: 16-07-2016 01:16 AM by Szuchow.)
(16-07-2016 12:47 AM)KerimF Wrote:  Aren't you kidding?

Do you really think who had and still have the means to fool the whole world will reveal in public the complete truths about WWII?

So how you get this info? And how it is that you're still alive after getting it? Masons/Jews/cyclists are getting sloppy in suppressing sources of leaks?

(16-07-2016 12:47 AM)KerimF Wrote:  Just wait, as millions of Europeans do, for the re-destruction of their Europe which will start in a few years (early next decade). Their economy is already made at a rather very low level in order to prepare them for their next 3rd war.

Should I call you Nostradamus? Though you should remember that key to make good "prophecy" is being vague so you can interpret shit differently when future won't match your delusions.

(16-07-2016 12:47 AM)KerimF Wrote:  Please remember those who control the world (by the way, not all of them live in USA) are not naïve to show up in any way. After all, they have their great actors, called politicians, who were trained to address the masses with great speeches and smiles. And they are fortunate because the great majority in the world has no time to think about matters other than related to family and work.

Sure.

You realize that shit you spew is not original, smart or even funny? It's just idiotic rambling of another gullible conspiracy nut who thinks that he know The Truth.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 2 users Like Szuchow's post
16-07-2016, 12:59 AM
(15-07-2016 10:02 PM)TechnoMonkey Wrote:  
(15-07-2016 09:56 PM)KerimF Wrote:  May I ask:
When did the logic, you are referring to as a system, become known to men?
And on which book (or books) one can learn this 'absolute' logic that should be followed by all human beings? (This reminds me the Word of God that should be followed by all people too Wink ).

Aristotle

wiki

Wow... I didn't know that Aristotle had an evolved logic better than mine.

Anyway, I won't lose anything if I will explore soon his "Law of Thought". Perhaps he is the all-knowledge god that Atheists trust the most... Oh sorry... I mean he might be the all-knowledge source of the basics in human life that Atheists trust the most... right? Wink

Dogs obeying rich masters deserve much better food and shelters than free dogs do.
16-07-2016, 01:23 AM
(16-07-2016 12:57 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(16-07-2016 12:47 AM)KerimF Wrote:  Aren't you kidding?

So how you get this info? And how it is that you're still alive after getting it? Masons/Jews/cyclists are getting sloppy in suppressing sources of leaks?

(16-07-2016 12:47 AM)KerimF Wrote:  Just wait, as millions of Europeans do, for the re-destruction of their Europe which will start in a few years (early next decade). Their economy is already made at a rather very low level in order to prepare them for their next 3rd war.

Should I call you Nostradamus? Though you should remember that key to make good "prophecy" is being vague so you can interpret shit differently when future won't match your delusions.

(16-07-2016 12:47 AM)KerimF Wrote:  Please remember those who control the world (by the way, not all of them live in USA) are not naïve to show up in any way. After all, they have their great actors, called politicians, who were trained to address the masses with great speeches and smiles. And they are fortunate because the great majority in the world has no time to think about matters other than related to family and work.

Sure.

You realize that shit you spew is not original, smart or even funny? It's just idiotic rambling of another undereducated and gullible conspiracy nut who thinks that he know The Truth.

Please try to find innovative insults to express yourself in the future Tongue.
I mean how do you think I can learn English by hearing the same great words... over and over Sad

Talking about these great words, an American friend told me once that one of the greatest signs of Freedom for an American (or someone living in the Free World) is the ability to insult others as much as he likes.

So I personally don't like depriving any person here from living his Freedom... if you know what I mean.

16-07-2016, 01:37 AM
(16-07-2016 01:23 AM)KerimF Wrote:  Please try to find innovative insults to express yourself in the future Tongue.

You aren't worth it.

(16-07-2016 01:23 AM)KerimF Wrote:  I mean how do you think I can learn English by hearing the same great words... over and over Sad

It's your problem. Though your command of English language is least of your problems. Being conspiracy nut is far greater issue.

(16-07-2016 01:23 AM)KerimF Wrote:  Talking about these great words, an American friend told me once that one of the greatest signs of Freedom for an American (or someone living in the Free World) is the ability to insult others as much as he likes.

So I personally don't like depriving any person here from living his Freedom... if you know what I mean.

I don't give a shit about what you mean.

And still no sources for your rambling. What excuse you will use now, troll?

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
16-07-2016, 01:53 AM
After thinking about it and reading how this thread evolves i put my money on "Jews, its all a jewish conspiracy". Drinking Beverage

Think about it
1) worldwide trans-national conspiracy
2) on an political and economical level (the combo of worldwide/economic/conspiracy often points towards "Jews")
3) no mention of Nazis being evil in and of itself (for comitting genocide) but claiming they were being puppeted by someone else pulling the strings
4) victims as offenders (911 was staged with help of american politicians being part of the conspiracy, its worldwide after all)
5) some "evil force" attacking europe combined with 1 and 2

So, i put my money on him being an antisemite. He has just not gotten that far (his speed in disclosing his nutty BS conspiracy was rather slow and is only increasing in recent posts).

But maybe its just some random convoluted, incoherent idiocy, who knows. Consider

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 2 users Like Deesse23's post
16-07-2016, 01:56 AM
(16-07-2016 01:53 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  After thinking about it and reading how this thread evolves i put my money on "Jews, its all a jewish conspiracy". Drinking Beverage

It would be unoriginal but - sadly - not unexpected.

(16-07-2016 01:53 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  Think about it
1) worldwide trans-national conspiracy
2) on an political and economical level (the combo of worldwide/economic/conspiracy often points towards "Jews")
3) no mention of Nazis being evil in and of itself (for comitting genocide) but claiming they were being puppeted by someone else pulling the strings
4) victims as offenders (911 was staged with help of american politicians being part of the conspiracy, its worldwide after all)
5) some "evil force" attacking europe combined with 1 and 2

So, i put my money on him being an antisemite. He has just not gotten that far (his speed in disclosing his nutty BS conspiracy was rather slow and is only increasing in recent posts).

I think you're right.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
16-07-2016, 02:14 AM
(16-07-2016 12:26 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(15-07-2016 11:41 PM)KerimF Wrote:  Please, next time don't have the trouble to reply me other than posting your interesting civilized sentence above. It says everything that one may like to learn from you.

When you post something that isn't worth derision (because, you know, you're not just making shit up whole cloth), then you wont be derided.

Simple as that dumbfuck. Drinking Beverage

P.S. You bitching about my language, while entirely ignoring how I showed just how fucking ignorant you are, is but another deflection. We won't be fooled into ignoring your vapidness that easily.

So please tell me what you like to hear.
I guess you will like hearing this one.
No nation or country in the world dares even 'thinking' to attack America.
But some genius criminal brains decided, all of a sudden, to prove they are the most idiot ones in the world. To achieve this goal, they planned an horrible crime to be committed in daylight (when 90% of the world's population outside USA were awaken) and at a place as high as possible so that all its terrible events could be captured one by one and from all angles as well. And in order to tease their enemies on power of the White House and Pentagon, they decided to surprise them indirectly by attacking thousands of their innocent civilians; not once but twice! They (being also geniuses in physics) already knew that heat could destroy completely the twin towers and the underground chock generated by their fast fall could vibrate building #7 and let it scroll down as well. And they were so ignorant to the point they had no clue that the US Law rewards the White House (their enemy) more rights and incomes anytime a few civilians are attacked.

Please don't thank me for it... I know it sounds like a great novel.

16-07-2016, 02:23 AM
(16-07-2016 02:14 AM)KerimF Wrote:  So please tell me what you like to hear.
I guess you will like hearing this one.
No nation or country in the world dares even 'thinking' to attack America.
But some genius criminal brains decided, all of a sudden, to prove they are the most idiot ones in the world. To achieve this goal, they planned an horrible crime to be committed in daylight (when 90% of the world's population outside USA were awaken) and at a place as high as possible so that all its terrible events could be captured one by one and from all angles as well. And in order to tease their enemies on power of the White House and Pentagon, they decided to surprise them indirectly by attacking thousands of their innocent civilians; not once but twice! They (being also geniuses in physics) already knew that heat could destroy completely the twin towers and the underground chock generated by their fast fall could vibrate building #7 and let it scroll down as well. And they were so ignorant to the point they had no clue that the US Law rewards the White House (their enemy) more rights and incomes anytime a few civilians are attacked.

Please don't thank me for it... I know it sounds like a great novel.

Is this turning into a 9.11 conspiracy thread? We already have one of those.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.