The modern god that exists even to Atheists

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-07-2016, 02:39 AM
RE: The modern god that exists even to Atheists
(15-07-2016 10:34 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  Thanks Peebo, looks like i am getting old Thumbsup

@Rocketsurgeon: i was absolutely serious in my offer, because after some time in this forum i am getting tired of endless turning in argumentative circles, particularly with people who are too deluded or dishonest like the ones we have to engage here on a seemingly regular basis.

Theres no remedy for dishonesty, but for ignorance/delusion, and that is: education.

However, i am not quite sure...judging from the sheer amount of (really bad) propaganda he obviously has been fed, i fear that while showing him the reality in germany/the west, he just will refuse to give up on his delusion. I probaby could push his face right into the real world, and he will (mentally) close his eyes, stick his fingers in his ears and go "lalalala".
You know, like a deeply entrenched young earth christian wouldnt be impressed if you take him/her to CERN, MIT, NASA or whatever.

But, fuck it: There is a flight from Gaziantep in Turkey (100km from Aleppo, couldnt find a flight from Aleppo directly, strange) to Frankfurt for someting like 150€. So if you are interested in breaking out of your insanely delusional world, Kerim. Here i am. Dont you ever say we/i didnt try to help you out.

Thank you for your kind offer.
I am afraid that the Arab Spring was started and will took about 10 years (till the end of this decade) as a preparation for the Europe Spring Sad But I still hope I am wrong (sorry I can't give more details because I look here, for many, as an alien Wink ).

So you and any European will be welcome in Syria... and in my city Aleppo (though most of its half is destroyed Wink ) when you will find it necessary.

Facts that don't need evidences:
Sheep for milk live in peace because it is the will of their rich owners.
Dogs obeying rich masters deserve much better food and shelters than free dogs do.
Whoever has ears will hear.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-07-2016, 03:00 AM
(16-07-2016 02:14 AM)KerimF Wrote:  
(16-07-2016 12:26 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  When you post something that isn't worth derision (because, you know, you're not just making shit up whole cloth), then you wont be derided.

Simple as that dumbfuck. Drinking Beverage

P.S. You bitching about my language, while entirely ignoring how I showed just how fucking ignorant you are, is but another deflection. We won't be fooled into ignoring your vapidness that easily.

So please tell me what you like to hear.
I guess you will like hearing this one.
No nation or country in the world dares even 'thinking' to attack America.
But some genius criminal brains decided, all of a sudden, to prove they are the most idiot ones in the world. To achieve this goal, they planned an horrible crime to be committed in daylight (when 90% of the world's population outside USA were awaken) and at a place as high as possible so that all its terrible events could be captured one by one and from all angles as well. And in order to tease their enemies on power of the White House and Pentagon, they decided to surprise them indirectly by attacking thousands of their innocent civilians; not once but twice! They (being also geniuses in physics) already knew that heat could destroy completely the twin towers and the underground chock generated by their fast fall could vibrate building #7 and let it scroll down as well. And they were so ignorant to the point they had no clue that the US Law rewards the White House (their enemy) more rights and incomes anytime a few civilians are attacked.

Please don't thank me for it... I know it sounds like a great novel.

So your response to being called out for lying about history and being categorically wrong in almost every statement you make, is to claim that 9-11 was an inside job?

There is not enough alcohol, in the universe, for that to make cogent sense.

Might I also suggest starting a serious relationship with a Fleshlight, so that you never risk being responsible for something that carries part of your genome into the future?

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
16-07-2016, 03:50 AM
(15-07-2016 08:50 PM)KerimF Wrote:  
(15-07-2016 12:22 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  You have NOT a shred of evidence for this outright lie.
In fact the German military thought Hitler was insane when he first announced his first invasion.

You're making this shit up.

You need help. Granted you are living in a very stressful environment.
That gives you no right to make up lies.
In fact, the US was in an isolationist mode after WWI and the Great Depression. They had to be prepared, and hauled into another war, kicking and screaming.

Do you think that G. Bush was sane when he sent his troops to save the world's peace in Iraq?
But the US military had no choice but obeying him. And too many thousands of American troops were sent to Iraq just to flourish the businesses of some American big corporations (besides protecting the training bases in which too many thousands of kids were raised to play the terrorists in the 'War on Terror' series, when adults... that is in year 2010 and later). Fortunately, just a few thousands of these brave troops died there before they were replaced by the terrorist groups, thanks to the Man of Peace, Obama. Then as we all witnessed, it was enough for Obama to accuse the president of a country of being a dictator so that some of these terrorist groups move to this country in order to save its people... exactly as Bush saved the Iraqi people from their dictator... and let them live the daily terror instead.

I mean the German military had no choice but to invade and occupy one European country after another while the American rulers watched Europe in peace till... it was almost unified as advised Wink At that time and when most Europeans were greatly exhausted, the true reason of the innocent advice showed up and Europe was invaded from the West under the pretext to save it. Since then, Europe had to be under the full control of the American Elite (the saviours of Europe).

By the way, in WW1, France and Britain were used first to get rid of the Ottoman Empire and they were allowed to occupy almost all countries in the Arab world. I said 'almost' because France and Britain were not allowed to also occupy the main oil land in Middle East which is known later as Saudi Arabia (from the name of the fanatic radical Islamic family, Al-Saud, that was chosen to rule it and let it be the first host of the US army bases). Also France and Britain were not allowed to take over the defeated Turkey (which also became a close Islamic ally to America as Saudi Arabia is).

But, truth be said, many see all these facts as mere coincidences.

Kerim

Kerim,
Don't obfuscate the primary prenuptials with rasberries. Often, the pertinent cat presents fabled necessities in the parking chamfer. Realize your net precedent. Triangulate! Save the best for the alligators. Ever the bastille notches the orchestra but Wendy is not green and horses will capitulate. Filter out the log from the turnstile and cry prevalently.

So there brown stare. Feed your inner walnut and resolve. Subject your lemon to the ingenious door in the presence of snow and animals. Aisle 7 is for the monetary cheese whiz. Faced with the kitchen, you may wish to prolong the sailboat in the cliff. Otherwise, rabbits may descend on your left nostril. Think about how you can stripe the sea.

Regale the storm to those who (6) would thump the parrot with the armband. Corner the market on vestiges of the apparent closure but seek not the evidential circumstance. Therein you can find indignant mountains of pigs and apples. Descend eloquently as you debate the ceiling of your warning fulcrum. Vacate the corncob profusely and and don’t dote on the pancreas.

Next up, control your wood. Have at the cat with your watch on the fore. Aft! Smarties (12)! Rome wasn’t kevetched in an autumn nightie. (42) See yourself for the turntable on the escalator. Really peruse the garage spider definitely again again with brown. Now we have an apparent congestion, so be it here. Just a moment is not a pod of beef for the ink well nor can it be (4) said that Karen was there in the millpond.

Garbage out just like the candle in the kitty so. Go, go, go until the vacuum meets the upward vacation. Sell the yellow. Then trim the bus before the ten cheese please Louise. Segregate from the koan and stew the ship vigorously.

And remember, never pass up an opportunity to watch an elephant paint Mozart.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 6 users Like Bucky Ball's post
16-07-2016, 03:56 AM
LOL! Big Grin

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
16-07-2016, 04:29 AM
(14-07-2016 06:16 AM)KerimF Wrote:  
(13-07-2016 03:19 AM)Vosur Wrote:  To my knowledge, virtually every god in human history possessed at least one supernatural power. If you omit that quality from your definition, you end up with a word that could be used to describe various seclusive cult leaders around the world as 'gods'.

Doesn’t any of the so-called supernatural powers form a part in the stories that were also made for the god in question?
I mean it is usually a quality ‘added’ to man-made gods as a way to scare the ancient people (if not of the present time) by its powerful wrath; against its enemies for example.

But, as you know, those who created the concept of “The International Society” didn’t need adding to it any supernatural power. Those who rule the today's world (via their politicians/leaders/kings/princes, chosen/hired in a way or another, in every region... but this is off topic here) have all the necessary means (so-called legitimate) to drive the people’s mind without the need to scare them.

For example, if we ask:
“For which reasons, the WTC twins and their brother “the juridical building #7” had to be destroyed completely, in daylight and in front of the entire world, on 9/11/2001?”
Or
“For which reasons, Syria which was one of the safest countries in the world (a truth confirmed by all tourists before Obama’s TV speech against it in March 2011) had to be attacked and destroyed for about 5 years so far?”
... do you really think the 'true' reasons could be found/heard from any international source (claimed being pro or anti)?

Actually, the great majority in the world doesn’t mind believing any story made (thanks to the very advanced audio/video technology) about a fact, if approved by their men on power (mainly in America).

In other words, even without having any supernatural power, the “New World Order” is imposed lately on all men on bottom in the world via the concept of “The International Society” whose power supersedes the power of any other man-made god.

By the way, I repeat, this god couldn’t be created without the help of many professional scientists... mainly those who work in the audio and video fields... and in programming the various tools of the social media that are offered for free... or almost free Wink
As far as I understand it, you're saying that this modern "god" is a collective of human agents with nefarious intentions, something like the Illuminati, the Freemasons or the New World Order. I don't see why you don't just call them by any of those names instead of using a term that is traditionally used to describe a singular, superhuman entity. Humans quite frankly don't transcend to godhood by pooling their resources and conspiring in secret. Their powers are still very much within the confines of nature after all.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Vosur's post
16-07-2016, 05:33 AM
(16-07-2016 02:14 AM)KerimF Wrote:  So please tell me what you like to hear.
I guess you will like hearing this one.
No nation or country in the world dares even 'thinking' to attack America.
But some genius criminal brains decided, all of a sudden, to prove they are the most idiot ones in the world. To achieve this goal, they planned an horrible crime to be committed in daylight (when 90% of the world's population outside USA were awaken) and at a place as high as possible so that all its terrible events could be captured one by one and from all angles as well. And in order to tease their enemies on power of the White House and Pentagon, they decided to surprise them indirectly by attacking thousands of their innocent civilians; not once but twice! They (being also geniuses in physics) already knew that heat could destroy completely the twin towers and the underground chock generated by their fast fall could vibrate building #7 and let it scroll down as well. And they were so ignorant to the point they had no clue that the US Law rewards the White House (their enemy) more rights and incomes anytime a few civilians are attacked.

Please don't thank me for it... I know it sounds like a great novel.

(14-07-2016 09:34 AM)KerimF Wrote:  
(14-07-2016 07:24 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  Omfg, 5 pages to find out its just another 911 conspiracy theory lunatic. Facepalm
Could you tell me which one of the conspiracy theories you heard from me?
Thank you.

You are a disgusting little lying piece of human waste with no dignity whatsoever. Shame on you for being such a horrible being.
You have the balls to come here, spew all your bullshit while lying your ass of all the time? Who taught you to behave like this? Have you no sense of dignity to be such a liar and even leave the proof of our lies everywhere on this forum like a dog who shits on the carpet? Go fuck yourself. I am starting to doubt you are even from Syria at all.

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
20-07-2016, 11:31 AM (This post was last modified: 20-07-2016 11:36 AM by KerimF.)
I am rather very busy lately but I felt the need to clarify things about “Jews” in the 20th century.

Do you all mean by Jews the ones who were isolated from all other communities, mainly between WW1 and WW2, due to worldwide anti-Jew campaigns (mainly in America and Europe) that were leaded by Hollywood? I still remember the disgusting signs on entry doors in many American old movies on which it was written something like: "No entry for dogs and Jews".

This was just the first step. Then in WW2, taking advantage of the chaos, many innocent Jewish families were accused of treason by fake documents. Their horrible fate was documented on audio/visual tapes with as much details as possible. After WW2, the various terrible scenes of ‘Holocaust’ were more than enough to convince many Jewish families in the world to move from where they used living for centuries to Palestine where their God's Promised Land is (based on holy historical books). This is how the second American big military base was installed in Middle East (I guess you remember the first one). Obviously it was called "Israel" to please its permanent mercenaries who were imported from almost all countries in the world. In fact, every Jew exported and accepted in Israel had to agree/sign first... that he is an Israeli soldier before any other civil title he may have.

So, to me in the least, I see the Jewish people in Israel as victims... of the "modern god" Smile They had to live always in a state of alert as it is the case for any military base. In other words, those who created and keep funding this base try their best not to allow the people in Palestine and Israel (via their local rulers) to live in peace in one state or two.

One of the main roles (since there are many) of the new base “Israel “ is to flame Middle East anytime the businesses of some big corporations need launching a certain conflict, war and now the 9/11 Terror. About the latter, I think most members here, if not all, doesn’t know yet that, at the south of Syria, Al-Qaeda and the Israeli army are, openly, in one side. Perhaps both believers decided to have, at last, one religion/belief behind my back Wink or, simply, they have the same big bosses that have created, supported and funded them to no limit.

So please don’t ever think that Zionists are controlling the world (or even the base “Israel” only). This would mean they are also controlling the US Army! The latter attacked and occupied the great Iraq after defeating its army, claimed having the power that can threatening even the world’s peace, in less than a month and in front of the entire world! So, if the Israelis are the world’s masters, I wonder what stopped them, since long, using the US army, NATO and the Israeli army to take over all Palestine and let their imported Jewish people live in peace.

I hope you got now that, to me in the least, Jews in Middle East are victims like the ones forming ISIS. They all have no choice but serving the dreams of their creators who are, under the table, neither Jewish nor Muslim Wink

Kerim

Facts that don't need evidences:
Sheep for milk live in peace because it is the will of their rich owners.
Dogs obeying rich masters deserve much better food and shelters than free dogs do.
Whoever has ears will hear.
20-07-2016, 12:08 PM
(20-07-2016 11:31 AM)KerimF Wrote:  ...
So, to me in the least, I see the Jewish people in Israel as victims

I can understand that view. Do you not also view the American plebeians in the same light?

By the way, there are people who share your insight (if you enjoy irony, you will appreciate the last few minutes):

20-07-2016, 03:09 PM
Freakin hilarious Bucky. You forgot to mention that jet fuel doesn't burn that hot.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
20-07-2016, 05:03 PM
@KerimF

Not interested in rest of you rambling, but why you took Holocaust into brackets? Are you another denialist?

Wysłane z mojego 6045K przy użyciu Tapatalka

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post