The modern god that exists even to Atheists

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-07-2016, 06:06 PM
RE: The modern god that exists even to Atheists
(20-07-2016 11:31 AM)KerimF Wrote:  I am rather very busy lately but I felt the need to clarify things about “Jews” in the 20th century.

Do you all mean by Jews the ones who were isolated from all other communities, mainly between WW1 and WW2, due to worldwide anti-Jew campaigns (mainly in America and Europe) that were leaded by Hollywood? I still remember the disgusting signs on entry doors in many American old movies on which it was written something like: "No entry for dogs and Jews".

Where did you get that baloney? Hollywood studios were largely owned and run by Jews:
Marcus Loew, Adolph Zukor, Sam Goldwyn, Carl Laemmle, the Selznicks, Jesse Lasky, William Fox, the Warner Brothers, Louis B. Mayer, B. P. Schulberg, and Harry Cohn.

Quote:This was just the first step. Then in WW2, taking advantage of the chaos, many innocent Jewish families were accused of treason by fake documents.

By whom were they accused? When? Where?

Quote:Their horrible fate was documented on audio/visual tapes with as much details as possible.

Produce some.

Quote:After WW2, the various terrible scenes of ‘Holocaust’ were more than enough to convince many Jewish families in the world to move from where they used living for centuries to Palestine where their God's Promised Land is (based on holy historical books). This is how the second American big military base was installed in Middle East (I guess you remember the first one). Obviously it was called "Israel" to please its permanent mercenaries who were imported from almost all countries in the world. In fact, every Jew exported and accepted in Israel had to agree/sign first... that he is an Israeli soldier before any other civil title he may have.

You are some kind of brain-washed. That is one weird spin.

Quote:So, to me in the least, I see the Jewish people in Israel as victims... of the "modern god" Smile They had to live always in a state of alert as it is the case for any military base. In other words, those who created and keep funding this base try their best not to allow the people in Palestine and Israel (via their local rulers) to live in peace in one state or two.

One of the main roles (since there are many) of the new base “Israel “ is to flame Middle East anytime the businesses of some big corporations need launching a certain conflict, war and now the 9/11 Terror. About the latter, I think most members here, if not all, doesn’t know yet that, at the south of Syria, Al-Qaeda and the Israeli army are, openly, in one side. Perhaps both believers decided to have, at last, one religion/belief behind my back Wink or, simply, they have the same big bosses that have created, supported and funded them to no limit.

So please don’t ever think that Zionists are controlling the world (or even the base “Israel” only). This would mean they are also controlling the US Army! The latter attacked and occupied the great Iraq after defeating its army, claimed having the power that can threatening even the world’s peace, in less than a month and in front of the entire world! So, if the Israelis are the world’s masters, I wonder what stopped them, since long, using the US army, NATO and the Israeli army to take over all Palestine and let their imported Jewish people live in peace.

I hope you got now that, to me in the least, Jews in Middle East are victims like the ones forming ISIS. They all have no choice but serving the dreams of their creators who are, under the table, neither Jewish nor Muslim Wink

Kerim

But, of course, these 'creators' are unnamed, unidentified.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Chas's post
20-07-2016, 06:10 PM
Is the modern God Zeus who replaced Kronos?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
21-07-2016, 12:12 AM
(20-07-2016 05:03 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  @KerimF

Not interested in rest of you rambling, but why you took Holocaust into brackets? Are you another denialist?

Wysłane z mojego 6045K przy użyciu Tapatalka

Could you, please, be specific as I do.

[1] Aren't the worldwide anti-Jew campaigns real, mainly between WW1 and WW2? I ask you this because I like knowing where on earth they have no idea about them... yet.

[2] What could "being a denialist" mean here?! I did confirm the happening of what is known as "Holocaust". But perhaps you do think that the massacred Jewish families (mainly in Germany, burned by Germans) were traitors as claimed at that time and, therefore, deserved Holocaust. I mean, could you explain for which reason the word "denialist" came into your mind after you read my previous post? Thank you.

Kerim

Facts that don't need evidences:
Sheep for milk live in peace because it is the will of their rich owners.
Dogs obeying rich masters deserve much better food and shelters than free dogs do.
Whoever has ears will hear.
21-07-2016, 12:22 AM
(21-07-2016 12:12 AM)KerimF Wrote:  Could you, please, be specific as I do.

[1] Aren't the worldwide anti-Jew campaigns real, mainly between WW1 and WW2? I ask you this because I like knowing where on earth they have no idea about them... yet.

[2] What could "being a denialist" mean here?! I did confirm the happening of what is known as "Holocaust". But perhaps you do think that the massacred Jewish families (mainly in Germany, burned by Germans) were traitors as claimed at that time and, therefore, deserved Holocaust. I mean, could you explain for which reason the word "denialist" came into your mind after you read my previous post? Thank you.

Kerim

Actually, it began around 360 AD.

I am sure GoingUp can help you with that.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
21-07-2016, 12:46 AM
(20-07-2016 12:08 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(20-07-2016 11:31 AM)KerimF Wrote:  ...
So, to me in the least, I see the Jewish people in Israel as victims as...

I can understand that view. Do you not also view the American plebeians in the same light?

By the way, there are people who share your insight (if you enjoy irony, you will appreciate the last few minutes):

Thank you for the links.

But I used being interested in hearing the ones I am talking to only in case they personally (hence not the bible of the modern god; the media) see something I said not real to them (or they have no idea about) and provide me what they know instead, based on their personal experience (also on the ground and not extracted from our monitors).
And in case the other side has the right to think on his own (based on his own logic and without risking his safety), I may hear from him a better version of any of my analyses about this or that event/fact.

Anyway, I hope my conversation in this forum doesn't hurt or offend any member, mainly those who have to please their friends or the group they belong to (like it is the case when I was among theists Wink ). In my case, I am pleased hearing anything that the other side likes to say because this helps me always learn better the world "as it is" (far from TV shows, interviews and great speeches).

Dogs obeying rich masters deserve much better food and shelters than free dogs do.
21-07-2016, 12:51 AM (This post was last modified: 21-07-2016 01:09 AM by Szuchow.)

You're delusional not specific.

(21-07-2016 12:12 AM)KerimF Wrote:  [1] Aren't the worldwide anti-Jew campaigns real, mainly between WW1 and WW2?

Worldwide campaigns? Perhaps you have some source this time?

Antisemitism was quite widespread back then but that's not the same as your so called worldwide campaigns.

(21-07-2016 12:12 AM)KerimF Wrote:  I ask you this because I like knowing where on earth they have no idea about them... yet.

What?

Who are they? And about what said theyhad no idea?

(21-07-2016 12:12 AM)KerimF Wrote:  [2] What could "being a denialist" mean here?!

Don't play a bigger fool than you are.

(21-07-2016 12:12 AM)KerimF Wrote:  I did confirm the happening of what is known as "Holocaust".

And again with the inverted commas. You have some doubt about Shoah happening?

Also you confirmed it where? There is no mention of mass shootings in your post, nothing about death camps and labor camps nor about death marches. You just spill some idiocy about fake documents and treason.

Ever read something about Holocaust?

(21-07-2016 12:12 AM)KerimF Wrote:  But perhaps you do think that the massacred Jewish families (mainly in Germany, burned by Germans) were traitors as claimed at that time and, therefore, deserved Holocaust.

Projecting much? Also sources for your claim about burning and victims being killed mainly in Germany.

Burning if it really occurred was marginal. Jews were shot, starved, gassed, worked to death. It's their remains that were burned or rather cremated. There is also other thing - majority of deaths occurred not in Germany but rather in conquered territories - 70% of Jews were killed in prewar borders of Poland and USSR [Raul Hilberg, The Destruction of the European Jews part III, revised polish edition]. At the very least no death camp was located in prewar Germany territory.

(21-07-2016 12:12 AM)KerimF Wrote:  I mean, could you explain for which reason the word "denialist" came into your mind after you read my previous post? Thank you.

Maybe cause of you using inverted commas* when speaking about Shoah and vision of it as Germans burning Jews for treason, which is a far cry from what really happened. After all one tactic of denial is attempt at downplaying victim count or changing reason for said victims death. Jews only "guilt" was their "race".

One could claim that during war execution for treason in justified, but one can not claim the same when reason for killing is someone else delusion.

*In polish discourse inverted commas (apart from their regular use) are used to imply doubts about something and denigrate some position. Only a neo-nazi would write "Holocaust".

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 3 users Like Szuchow's post
21-07-2016, 01:15 AM
(21-07-2016 12:46 AM)KerimF Wrote:  Anyway, I hope my conversation in this forum doesn't hurt or offend any member, mainly those who have to please their friends or the group they belong to (like it is the case when I was among theists Wink ). In my case, I am pleased hearing anything that the other side likes to say because this helps me always learn better the world "as it is" (far from TV shows, interviews and great speeches).

If you are interested in learning about Jewish persecution, use the internet to check the period mainly from the reign of Constantius then through that of Julian, known as "The Apostate". Both Jews and pagans suffered heavily during this period.

The Jews had made the mistake of making fun of the xians because they had thought he, or his memory rather, a fraud. They would say how xianity was derived from earlier religions etc. Basically they'd had their religion stolen and changed. So after Constantine and then his son Constantius gave xians more influence and power, the xians turned on the Jews and pagans. Temples were destroyed, people murdered in the streets etc.

When Julian succeeded Constantius he restored religious freedom. By this stage it was actually too late and he was ridiculed when he attempted to debate the xians. As can so often be seen on this site.

Since this period Jews have been persecuted, first in the Roman empire and then under islam.

Justinian in Constantinople, when he had new laws written, forbade paganism on pain of death but allowed the Jews to keep their religion. However he raised their tax bracket.

It's actually very interesting historically. Sadly not so much if one were a Jew. They were even expelled from Britain at one point.

When the Nazis took control and began to persecute the Jews many WWI veteran Jews who had fought for and been decorated by Germany, would try to show their medals in defiance of the treatment they were receiving.

All to no avail sadly.

The xians were very good at portraying themselves as the persecuted. In fact history record the opposite as true. Originally xians were persecuted not on religious ground, but on grounds of treason. Religion in Rome being a freedom for all.

Diocletian later persecuted them on grounds of the religion weakening the empire. The whole "love your enemies" bit did not sit well with an empire built upon the waging of war. Later emperors who followed Diocletian had other reasons. Mainly their own personal hatred at times. But the time span when added up is quite short.

Rome was actually xian for the vast majority of its history.

I'm sure the amount of history shown in the posts of new member Going up, will help clarify what I have just posted with my mind spinning after a chemo and morphine treatment.

He really knows what he's talking about. NoDodgyBig Grin

Banjo.
[+] 4 users Like Banjo's post
21-07-2016, 01:15 AM
(21-07-2016 12:22 AM)Banjo Wrote:  

Kerim

Actually, it began around 360 AD.

I am sure GoingUp can help you with that.

Wow... I had no idea that worldwide campaigns (the audio/visual ones) have also existed since long ago. But if you insist that they existed I respect your belief.

Now, let us explain how, all of a sudden, the victims of the very long anti-Jew campaigns mainly in America and Europe became the Top World's Masters right after installing the today’s Israel in Palestine.

Based on my humble logic, those who were able supporting and funding the anti-Jew campaigns were also able supporting and funding the pro-Jew campaigns. It is as simple as this Wink
I hear you asking to know the Elite side that was (is) behind these contradicting campaigns (before and after WW2). It is simply the side that got and still gets the most profits from destroying and re-destroying the World's Centre (North Africa, Europe and Middle East).
Sorry, I can't believe (unlike many in the world) that many coincidences could lead to exactly the same beneficiaries.

21-07-2016, 01:19 AM
I never mentioned audio and visual records. What does that have to do with anything? I am simply expanding on an earlier post I wrote. I was trying to help you.

Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
21-07-2016, 02:08 AM
Hello again.

(21-07-2016 01:15 AM)KerimF Wrote:  Now, let us explain how, all of a sudden, the victims of the very long anti-Jew campaigns mainly in America and Europe became the Top World's Masters right after installing the today’s Israel in Palestine.

This above? Is complete and utter silliness/rubbish/not correct. That you post such shows the lack of actual education and knowledge you poses.

Please, listen/read the posters replies here on this board and not some random Youtube nonsense.

(21-07-2016 01:15 AM)KerimF Wrote:  Sorry, I can't believe (unlike many in the world) that many coincidences could lead to exactly the same beneficiaries.

*Sigh* What you believe is really of no consequence. Please, get some information from other than Youtube.
[+] 3 users Like Peebothuhul's post